Official Community Forums Home

Naughty Secret or Sexy Sharing

cirrus20

• Members
On 12/30/2020 at 1:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

This is just a fun question (kind of a poll) about whether or not your significant other knows you're on the forum or participates on the forum with you.  Choose a response or provide an answer if no response applies:

1.  TT forum is a fun, naughty little secret my SO doesn't know about where I can let my wild side out.

2.  My SO knows I'm on TT forum but its not their thing and they don't participate.

3.  My SO lets me post for them but doesn't directly participate.

4.  My SO and I are both here and share the sexy fun.

5.  Not applicable; I don't have  a 'long-term' SO.

• Members
On 12/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

This is just a fun question (kind of a poll) about whether or not your significant other knows you're on the forum or participates on the forum with you.  Choose a response or provide an answer if no response applies:

1.  TT forum is a fun, naughty little secret my SO doesn't know about where I can let my wild side out.

2.  My SO knows I'm on TT forum but its not their thing and they don't participate.

• Members
9 minutes ago, Eager4Beaver said:

1. She is no longer interested in anything about the subject. This provides me an outlet

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Eh none of these apply to me. My partner doesn't know I'm on here, but I'm not deliberately keeping it a secret, and I'm not crossing any established boundaries

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/30/2020 at 12:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/8/2021 at 2:55 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

• Members

Sorry to hear about your situation, muff. Hopefully things won't turn around sometime soon. But until then I guess you'll have to keep your hand well lubed. You said that the dildo is still in the box. Have you tried using it on yourself? If she's not going to let you use it on her, you can add more excitement to your masturbation sessions using the dildo as well. But I hope that she comes around and becomes more sexual.

• Like 1

• Members

1 for me. No matter how hard I’ve tried to save any thread of a sexual relationship, my hubs is just not interested. He really never had much of a sex drive so it’s not a shocker. Since he works nights , most of my sex life has been “in my own hands” anyway. I love to talk on these boards. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 5/7/2022 at 8:47 AM, Muff butter boy said:

She and her absence of desire and attraction to me is why I'm on here with you nice people.   I found you all after I bought here a dildo to incorporate into a very infrequent love life. She said no way. It's still in the box, my cock is still in my hand and here I am,  embrace me and happy masturbating to  everyone in my situation. 

Cheers to taking your sex life into your own hands! 

• Like 1

• Members

If all of us sexual minded people on the forums who are not having sex with their SO and we all met up, I bet we have one heck of an Orgy! I used to fantasy sex chat with a married woman who did meet up with another guy who she was also having fantasy sex chat with at a vacation spot that somehow both their families had ended up at. When she finally got a chance to talk to the guy, she flat out told him - he was not all that good looking and sex was not going to happen and after she got back home she told him not to contact her anymore and I also stopped having sex chat with her, because my wife was getting suspicious of me being on my computer too much and caught me a couple of times with my cock in hand! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 5/11/2022 at 3:15 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

If all of us sexual minded people on the forums who are not having sex with their SO and we all met up, I bet we have one heck of an Orgy! I used to fantasy sex chat with a married woman who did meet up with another guy who she was also having fantasy sex chat with at a vacation spot that somehow both their families had ended up at. When she finally got a chance to talk to the guy, she flat out told him - he was not all that good looking and sex was not going to happen and after she got back home she told him not to contact her anymore and I also stopped having sex chat with her, because my wife was getting suspicious of me being on my computer too much and caught me a couple of times with my cock in hand! 

Isn’t this the truth! Ha! It would be so stimulating. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/30/2020 at 3:37 PM, cirrus20 said:

• Members

Ladies and gentlemen, last night I went from a 1 to a 2. My husband and I were celebrating his birthday with a little anal play. He asked me to talk dirty to him while I played with him so I told him all about my adventures on here. He asked what I talked about and I told him. He came soon thereafter. I think it turned him on. 

• Like 4

• Members
20 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Ladies and gentlemen, last night I went from a 1 to a 2. My husband and I were celebrating his birthday with a little anal play. He asked me to talk dirty to him while I played with him so I told him all about my adventures on here. He asked what I talked about and I told him. He came soon thereafter. I think it turned him on. 

Good for you, Katie! Uhh...who's anus was getting played with?

Sounds as though you need to update "Your most recent sexual encounter", hmmm? 😊👍

• Members
6 minutes ago, AZTimW said:

Good for you, Katie! Uhh...who's anus was getting played with?

Sounds as though you need to update "Your most recent sexual encounter", hmmm? 😊👍

1. Both 😉
2. Stalker 😉 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

1. Both 😉
2. Stalker 😉 

1. Interesting

2. We only stalk those that we love 😐

• Members
4 minutes ago, AZTimW said:

1. Interesting

2. We only stalk those that we love 😐

Just teasing...don't freak out! 😉

• Members
On 12/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, GirlNerd said:

I have a wife whose no longer interested in sex, so I love d sexy pics and chatting on d TT forums!

• Like 1