Official Community Forums Home

Am I wrong wanting a 3 some

Chance64

• Members

If I was single I think I'd want to do it as well. If you get the chance why not.

You are absolutely NOT wrong for wanting a 3-some!! It's a very common fantasy to have. Even more commo than one might think, that actually happens too.

If you're single, open, honest, and willing to try, there's nothing wrong with wanting to do so & going for it!!

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with you Lonely. Sex is one thing but love and feelings and conversation is on another level

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/4/2021 at 2:10 PM, Lonely in Tenn said:

Go for it. I had a threesome years ago MMF. It was a wild experience. I too am a widow and what I truley want is a one on one relationship.  Fun and sex and conversations 

Ty 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/31/2020 at 1:00 PM, Chance64 said:

I'm a widower for awhile now I always wanted to try a threesome now I'm single I really want to try

Enjoy life and most importantly as long as you are comfortable go for it. 

• Members

Watching my wife get pounded by my her life partener while wife sucks my micro penis makes me cum so hard I almost feel like im coming out of my body! Watching him fuck her doggie with her tits and preggo belly jiggling  and watching his seed drip from her makes me so horny. Thanks Jason for fucking my hot wife so well with your big horny warlock cock!!👿

• Like 2

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

Watching my wife get pounded by my her life partener while wife sucks my micro penis makes me cum so hard I almost feel like im coming out of my body! Watching him fuck her doggie with her tits and preggo belly jiggling  and watching his seed drip from her makes me so horny. Thanks Jason for fucking my hot wife so well with your big horny warlock cock!!👿

Damn Rob7160 do you want to becum my friend and let me give your beautiful wife long hard ride's on my big thick cock whenever she needs and wants some?

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/31/2020 at 4:00 PM, Chance64 said:

I'm a widower for awhile now I always wanted to try a threesome now I'm single I really want to try

I am wanting the same thing

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Give me a good reason why you shouldn't? I thought so if you have the desire 100% go for it make it happen life is to be enjoyed, just because your not having sex with just one person doesn't mean you can't have intimacy and feelings. I've had several threesomes all FMF and I can say without hesitation that I had feeling for all of my partners. With one particular girlfriend we had three different threesomes  the first one started off in a disaster only because the girl tried to bring another guy into it which we were both against. Later on she apologized profusely and we all wound up in bed unintentionally and it was great. With the other two we had our feet wet so to speak and got to know our partners much better and we all agreed to the simple ground rules that at no time would we do anything that would make any of us uncomfortable and i have to say we had a great time with both ladies and had lots of fun outside of the bedroom. I truly believe you will look back on it as a very great experience 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I want Male Female (me), Male. I want to be on my knees sucking a man's cock while he lies on the bed and the other man is plowing me from the back. My legs are open as wide as they can be. After we all cum, I'll fuck the one I sucked and suck the fucked.

• Like 3

• Members
7 hours ago, Denise said:

I want Male Female (me), Male. I want to be on my knees sucking a man's cock while he lies on the bed and the other man is plowing me from the back. My legs are open as wide as they can be. After we all cum, I'll fuck the one I sucked and suck the fucked.

I'd like to be part of that threesome.

• Members
12 hours ago, Denise said:

Sounds hot, wish I could be one of the guys.

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

@Denisesounds like you have a couple volunteers in cirrus and me.

My cock is springing up now just thinking about it. 🤩

• Members
5 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

My cock is springing up now just thinking about it. 🤩

Mine is in that same position.

• Like 1

• Members

I would love to have a threesome both a MMF and a FFM. I would love to have all sorts of pleasures to share. I think it is something most think about but not everyone talks about. I remember my dad telling me that it can be a tough job trying to keep to women pleasured as the 2 women he was with were not into each other. If everyone involved is willing to experience something new and willing to give as well as receive than I would imagine it would be loads of fun for all. Finding a couple that is open and secure in their relationship and sexuality Ican be the hard part. I would not want to be involved in a threesome with a couple of there were to be any chance of causing problems or jealousy. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/13/2021 at 9:10 PM, Denise said:

Yes!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Absolutely! Nothing wrong with indulging in a fantasy so as long as it does no harm to anyone. My wife and I have been intrigued by the idea, although it seems she is nervous to be vulnerable around someone other than me...hopefully she comes around one day :)