Official Community Forums Home

I have not seen this ? posed

Sdffm3

• Members

Has anyone on here unexpectedly seen someone you know , a friend, or an acquaintance pop up on here? If so, did you contact or get contacted by them? That could be very interesting.

• Like 1

• Members

No I haven't and yes that would be interesting.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I saw a boyfriend of an acquaintance on a different sex site.  I wasn’t really shocked but  this is the first time  I’ve spoken of it. 

Edited to add he was hung like a horse, it was rather shocking as he can’t be much more than 5’ tall. 

• Members

yes a few years ago Angela and another employee would go live talking about toys and have a fun contest and during the feed my facebook showed one of my work out partners and a cousin of mine were on with me . A message would come up with "(name) is on here live with you " or something similer. Needless to say we never spoke about it. My work out partner had left the gym maybe half hour before and I would make lunch and sit at the computer and watch the live chat while eating  

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 7/14/2021 at 8:28 PM, Sdffm3 said:

Has anyone on here unexpectedly seen someone you know , a friend, or an acquaintance pop up on here? If so, did you contact or get contacted by them? That could be very interesting.

No, not so far.  Good question though

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/5/2021 at 12:01 PM, Dastardly said:

No I went to a strip club an saw a friend's daughter🤔a little awkward but I kept her secret

Funny enough, I went to a strip club with hubby a while back and saw two women working there as strippers that I had gone to high school with. One came over and talked to me for a while. Was a little uncomfortable when she danced, but I got over it by telling hubby to tip extra wel 😁

• Like 1

• Members

That reminded me of an experience I had one time at a strip club. It was back in the days when I was teaching high School and I went to a strip club as part of a bachelor party. The announcer introduced the dancer and when she comes on  stage I look at her and I noticed that she was one of my students. Well she noticed me in the audience, smiled, waved and said hi mister.... Needless to say we didn't look at each other the same way in class after that. Awkward!

• Sad 1

• Members

I'm glad you didn't and I'm glad he didn't. That really bothers me about teachers dating students. Wasn't that I was not tempted or enticed but I never succumbed to the lure. And believe me there were a lot of lures.

One time that really stands out in my mind was that I had given a pretty little young lady a failing grade in my class. She asked if she can talk to me at the end of class and I said sure. She was dressed in a nice white cotton dress, blonde hair and was begging me not to fail her. I said I'm sorry but nothing at this point that you could do to pass. Then she proceeded to spread her legs pulled up the dress and said are you sure there's nothing. I just told you to get out of my class and go transfer into another one.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Great question! I’ve often wondered myself about knowing someone on this site.So far not that I know of. It’s a small world though. I once saw a special Diane Sawyer did. It was about people. She said for every 7 people you meet you either know them or both know an acquaintance  you’ve met. It was a very interesting show.☀️

• Members

No I haven't ran into anyone. We are all spread out over the country mostly.  But once went to strip joint for a stag and my niece was a stripper. That was very very different.