Official Community Forums Home

Altoids!

Rayya

• Members

Has anyone ever used Altoids for oral sex?....

Let me tell ya, my boyfriend bought some the other day because he heard they were good for oral, and they really do work!

He put one in his mouth while giving me oral and it gave me the most amazing tingling sensation! I felt very warm down there for about 15mintues afterwards.... I really liked it! It worked on him as well....

We used the pepermint ones because I'm sure the cinnomon ones would be TOO strong.... if you like a very strong, warm, tingling sensation between your legs, and think you can stand it, I say give it a shot!

You can find Altoids anywhere and their only $2 for a big tin of like... 30! :P They're my new favorite mints! ;)

• 2 months later...

[Thanks for the idea.. I'm gonna give it a try.]

Has anyone ever used Altoids for oral sex?....

Let me tell ya, my boyfriend bought some the other day because he heard they were good for oral, and they really do work!

He put one in his mouth while giving me oral and it gave me the most amazing tingling sensation! I felt very warm down there for about 15mintues afterwards.... I really liked it! It worked on him as well....

We used the pepermint ones because I'm sure the cinnomon ones would be TOO strong.... if you like a very strong, warm, tingling sensation between your legs, and think you can stand it, I say give it a shot!

You can find Altoids anywhere and their only $2 for a big tin of like... 30! :P They're my new favorite mints! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

If I get a girlfriend as open minded I'll be sure to at least ry it with her :)

• Members
Sounds like a good idea. Plus you have nice tasting breath after :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you saying your breath tastes bad after you go down on me babe?

• Members
are you saying your breath tastes bad after you go down on me babe?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no, but it kinda takes that (he/she) just gave me oral sex, and we're making out self conscious way of thinking, but it doesnt bother me.

That makes sense. All the female sex-aid gels have menthol in them, which is where the warm/tingling sensation comes from. I would only be a little cautious when using candy to clean up properly afterwards, seeing as how sugar is yeasts favorite food!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I saw this thread after I had a conversation with some close friends who suggested the same thing. We gave it a shot and she loved it. She hasn't returned the favor yet so I cannot give my perspective. I didn't mind the altoid during and thought it worked really well.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

:P

I saw this thread after I had a conversation with some close friends who suggested the same thing. We gave it a shot and she loved it. :P I heard about this on the Tom Licus radio talk show. Now I think he's a dickhead but I 'll bet he gets laid regular...Before I found out about lubes other than KY I used plain old spit and a plastic bread bag or those thin bags in the produce dept. at big grocery stores. One night when I was jacking off I remembered the Altoid thing so I tried it. Fuckin' A! ! ! That was a real hard cum-a regular leg cramper and toe curler. Needless to say I keep a rather large supply of various mints on hand...the Altoids are stronger and thhe tingling sensations last much longer. I can remember many days at work when both my dick and asshole would be tingling and buzzing all day until I got home and did myself again. Definately and by all means keep a sex pack in your toybox and on your night stand. :D:PB) kisses everyone-peace 12GAUGE

• Members

Altoids has breath strips now. I don't know if they are new or not, but I just bought some last week for the firs time. LAWDY...Both my mouth and his cock were buzzing!!! and I like how they melt so fast!! teeheehee :P

• Members
Altoids has breath strips now. I don't know if they are new or not, but I just bought some last week for the firs time. LAWDY...Both my mouth and his cock were buzzing!!! and I like how they melt so fast!! teeheehee :P
:P:D:P IF YOU R E A L L Y WANT TO LIGHT UP YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR BABES HOT SEX TRY THE LISTERINE POCKETPAX C O O L M I N T S....POP 2 OR 3 AT ONCE AND THEN SWALLOW HIM/HER AND SEE WHO GOES WILD FIRST...YOU OR YOUR LOVER...kisses everyone...peace 12GAUGE :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:P great...ever done computer sex? :P:D What a great avatar Curvacious Lust has.... :P She seems to have a terrific body like Mikayla1 :rolleyes: goodness gracious 12G

• Members

Thanks for the compliment 12-Gauge!

Are you asking if we have done computer sex??????

What do you think????????

Mikayla :P

• Members
:P great...ever done computer sex? :P:D What a great avatar Curvacious Lust has.... :P She seems to have a terrific body like Mikayla1 :rolleyes: goodness gracious 12G

Ha ha....I'll let you think that's me 12G...now for a reality check.....looool :P