Official Community Forums Home

Dynamic Duo Dong Vibe

trina2008

• Members

NO1818-2main.jpg

When I first opened my box from TooTimid I saw the Dynamic Duo Jelly Vibe and wondered how great DP would feel with something that looked like glass but felt like Jelly.

Let’s start with the basics, the vaginal length is 5 ½ inches and the width is about 1 ½ inches. The anal side is 3 ½ inches in length and is 1 inch in girth, which is the perfect size for beginners and experienced users a like. For beginners the girth for the anal probe is 1 inch at the widest point so you can work you way up to an inch and for experienced users the DP action is incredible. This vibe is totally waterproof and has a retrieval cord as well. Just like with any anal play remember to use a lot of lube, you can never use too much.

When my hubby came home I showed him the new toy I got from TooTimid and his eyes lit up. My hubby just loves anything to do with anal play and DP is no exception, so when the kiddies went to bed he anxiously pulled out the toy out of the box and that is when the smell hit me. This toy definitely has an odor and it took a few washes for it to die down, but after a little bit of being out in the air it went away almost completely. After he washed it and I started to get the lube out he couldn’t wait anymore and just grabbed the lube and batteries right out of my hands. I told you he loves when we have any kind of DP…lol

When you feel the vibe in your hands it feels very slippery like glass, but has the give of a jelly vibe. As he lubed up the toy I couldn’t help but feel the anticipation building of what was to come. We slowly slid the vibe in which was very comfortable, it is contoured to the body so nothing is straight on. We started without the vibe on just using it as a dong; you can feel the ribbed and sculpted parts of the dong, which felt so good I thought I was going to cum without the vibrations. But as soon he turned on the vibe I was sent into ecstasy, within minutes I was having both anal and vaginal orgasms. With a smile on my face and his, he slowly slid the vibe out and let me catch my breath but only long enough for him to put a little more lube on and to change positions. This time I was in the doggy position, which I personally love for anal because you can go deeper with the toy. When we started this time we left the vibrations on low and slowly turned it all the way up, this is powerful and just the way I like it. I started to rock myself back and forth faster and faster and started to buck within a few minutes with the vibes going strong I had another orgasm just as quickly as the first. What a night it started off with me having multiple orgasms and him getting an amazing blowjob.

I would recommend this toy from beginners to experienced users. If you love DP or if you are just considering it I would suggest something like this that is contoured and a jelly, the vibrations are just a special little extra. The look of a glass dong with the pleasures of vibrations and the feel of jelly, how can you go wrong? I know this little toy will stay at the top of my toy box.

Happy Shopping,

Katrina

Product ID: NO1818-2

https://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5190

• Members

Thanks for giving the dimensions, this toy looks larger than that in the picture!

I love a good DP toy, but until recently had not found one that really packed a punch, or was easy to use. This one looks like a good choice!

Mikayla ;)

• 4 years later...
  • Members

NO1818-2.jpg

I have an interest in dual penetration, so I was excited to get this toy in my box. This vibrator comes in pink or blue--I got blue. The vaginal probe is about 5 1/2 inches long, and 1 1/2 inches in diameter. The anal probe is about 3 1/2 inches long, and 1 inch in diameter. It is an interesting toy, as it looks like glass, but is actually a soft jelly toy. It is waterproof, uses 2 AA batteries, and has a retrieval cord attached. When I opened the package, I was immediately struck by the smell. It improved slightly with several washings, but the smell remains. It also has a slippery--almost slimy-feel to it. The control is on the end of the vibrator, and is a twist control. The vibes range from barely there to fairly strong.

I washed this pretty blue toy--several times--and got out my TooTimid lube. Starting with some clit stim, I was impressed with the strength of the vibrations. It was a little difficult to get both probes positioned to my liking. The anal probe is short at only 3 1/2 inches, and didn't leave any room for movement with the vaginal probe. Even with a bullet for some clit stim, I couldn't ever get satisfied with this toy. When I finished, I had blue dye all over me--and all over my hands when I washed up again.

I'm glad to see a very favorable review already posted for this interesting vibrator. It's not for me, but it could be for you!

http://www.tootimid.com/dynamic-duo-jelly-vibe.html

• Review Team

How flexible is the material? I have found that some anal toys are made very bendy, and that makes it difficult if not impossible to have any fun during solo time. It look interesting, but I yet to find a DP toy that really hits the mark in both areas, so to speak. Thanks for the review!

• Members

How flexible is the material? I have found that some anal toys are made very bendy, and that makes it difficult if not impossible to have any fun during solo time. It look interesting, but I yet to find a DP toy that really hits the mark in both areas, so to speak. Thanks for the review!

It is a jelly toy, so it is soft, but I didn't find it to be flexible enough to hit the mark, as you put it. I also don't think these companies make the anal probe long enough for most of us...

• Review Team

It is a jelly toy, so it is soft, but I didn't find it to be flexible enough to hit the mark, as you put it. I also don't think these companies make the anal probe long enough for most of us...

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the Review! I think some of these toy companies have GREAT ideas, but as far as functionality, they need to work on measurements. Trial tests, and all that. Guess they need HONEST reviewers like we have here, not just "yes" people! ;)

• Members

Thanks for the Review! I think some of these toy companies have GREAT ideas, but as far as functionality, they need to work on measurements. Trial tests, and all that. Guess they need HONEST reviewers like we have here, not just "yes" people! ;)

I agree completely, Tyger!!!