Official Community Forums Home

Just got some rope…

pblo69

• Members

Wife recently expressed a desire to be tied up. So I bought some Japanese rope for this purpose. But I don’t know how to do it. Any suggestions?

She got really turned on the first time I surprised her with a necktie through the headboard, around her hands and wrists well I went down on her.

• Like 2

• Members

Don't know about the ropes. My wife and I bought cuffs for ankles and wrists and an under the mattress bondage system. It works great. When you finish just stick it all back under the mattress and nobody knows that you've been tied up and cumming

• Like 2

• Members

I knew I should’ve asked you before I bought it, I’ll get creative I was in the Navy!

• Haha 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

What was your rate? BM? 

Lol, Machinest Mate , But I wish I had those rope skills

• Members
Just now, pblo69 said:

Lol, Machinest Mate , But I wish I had those rope skills

4 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

What was your rate? BM? 

I had a friend it was a BT and we used to joke about various pipe terms

• Members

What's great about the under mattress restraints is that when your ankles and wrists are hooked into them you are totally spread eagle on the bed. We also add a blindfold for extra sensory excitement. Another fun thing is a massage oil candle. When you light it the oil gets warm but not hot like a regular candle and dripping it on various body parts get super exciting. And then what I like to do is once my wife gets the oil dripped on her and is warm I suck on an ice cube and I use my cold tongue to flick on her clit and then take her clit into my ice cold mouth and suck on it. It gets her squirming all over the place. We also have various feathers from different birds around here that we used to rub over various erogenous zones for another type of sensory pleasure. I tell my wife just let your imagination run wild when I'm blindfolded and spread eagle. I love when she finally climbs on top of me and sits on my face and rubs her pussy all over me. She finally has started to squirt when she has an orgasm and that just sends me over the top drinking her pussy juice.

• Like 4

• Members
5 hours ago, Hoggy said:

LOL...fellow snipe here! BT

My “buddy” was a retired chief. We would call jerking off -maintenance. And we would “blow down” each other. Ah good times!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
17 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

I just found this site after looking for frog tie restraints (as I’m hoping to get my husband to restrain me soon ;) ) and found this site!

looks like a great resource for lots of ‘how to’ :) 

https://www.theduchy.com

Thanks. That site is quoted often in a you tube series I watched last week. Some of that stuff is art! But I ‘m not looking for art as much as I am looking to satisfy her desire to be restrained!

good luck on yours!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok ropes and restraints are set, plan to blindfold her lick up and down , bend her over fuck her for a minute, lead her to bed lie her down then restrain her and lick, suck and fuck her till she soaks my face!

• Members

And it was! She was scared at first but she got worked up fast. Used ice for a while then dipped my cock in whipped cream and fed it to her…loved it!

awesome night and she was thrilled!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, Rio said:

What's great about the under mattress restraints is that when your ankles and wrists are hooked into them you are totally spread eagle on the bed. We also add a blindfold for extra sensory excitement. Another fun thing is a massage oil candle. When you light it the oil gets warm but not hot like a regular candle and dripping it on various body parts get super exciting. And then what I like to do is once my wife gets the oil dripped on her and is warm I suck on an ice cube and I use my cold tongue to flick on her clit and then take her clit into my ice cold mouth and suck on it. It gets her squirming all over the place. We also have various feathers from different birds around here that we used to rub over various erogenous zones for another type of sensory pleasure. I tell my wife just let your imagination run wild when I'm blindfolded and spread eagle. I love when she finally climbs on top of me and sits on my face and rubs her pussy all over me. She finally has started to squirt when she has an orgasm and that just sends me over the top drinking her pussy juice.

That sounds so delightful Rio. I’d love to try the candle oil and ice cube. Hot and cool at the same time. I can only imagine how great that must feel!☀️

• Members

I want to know!☀️

• Like 1

• Members

The candle is just warm enough where it gets you excited but doesn't burn, unlike regular candle wax.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, Rio said:

That is so hot Rio!!! Love it.🌞