Official Community Forums Home

A totally naked vacation

• Members

Both my husband and I are always almost naked around the house, I love seeing his junk swinging about as we are cleaning house. Not long ago we were talking with our group of like minded friends whom we play with often about a totally naked vacation. We are doing research to see if perhaps there is a place a very private place for our fantasy. My fantasy would be all members of our group to shed their clothes and enjoy 5 or 6 days basking in the sun, fishing, swimming in the ocean, and fucking when ever the urge hit us. I would love to be walking down the beach naked and have one of our boys walk up and feed me his cock get off and go about their day. Or maybe perhaps walking along a nature trail and find a couple going at it and join in the fun. It would be all good since I already know what her pussy taste like and I definitely know what his cock tastes like. I like to think of it as free style swinger sex. I could totally see myself swallowing and fucking all 4 men in a day and maybe every day. Thats my ultimate fantasy. 

• Like 6

• Members
6 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Both my husband and I are always almost naked around the house, I love seeing his junk swinging about as we are cleaning house. Not long ago we were talking with our group of like minded friends whom we play with often about a totally naked vacation. We are doing research to see if perhaps there is a place a very private place for our fantasy. My fantasy would be all members of our group to shed their clothes and enjoy 5 or 6 days basking in the sun, fishing, swimming in the ocean, and fucking when ever the urge hit us. I would love to be walking down the beach naked and have one of our boys walk up and feed me his cock get off and go about their day. Or maybe perhaps walking along a nature trail and find a couple going at it and join in the fun. It would be all good since I already know what her pussy taste like and I definitely know what his cock tastes like. I like to think of it as free style swinger sex. I could totally see myself swallowing and fucking all 4 men in a day and maybe every day. Thats my ultimate fantasy. 

I don't know where that place is but I'd sure like to join in if you find it.😈😜

• Members
On 11/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, Rio said:

Oh I can say is, WOW!

I got so hard so fast I got dizzy, you?

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I just want to spend a few days at a nudist resort where I safe to not get arrested. A nude beach be great also

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I just want to spend a few days at a nudist resort where I safe to not get arrested. A nude beach be great also

I have seen that Florida has a few  on the east coast and one above Tampa 

• Members

can i cum  i would most likely walk around with  an erection is that ok with you ladies

• Members
On 5/4/2022 at 8:08 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Haulover Inlet in South Florida is great.  Then there's also the Columbus Day Regatta, but you'll need a boat for that.   It's a very rowdy festive time.   

• Members

Go glamping. Rent a cabin or a yurt out in the mountains away from everybody and just go naked all the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Would love to go boating with her or be a part of the party at the beach. Either one would get me off without a problem

• Members
4 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yep.  But can be dangerous for boaters unless you know what your doing.........like me. 

496359658.jpg

Not dangerous if you know what you are doing.   And I do....

• Members
On 11/25/2021 at 6:06 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Wisconsin Cougar I don't know about the sex part, but since you live in Wisconsin you need to check out Wreck Beach in British Columbia, Canada where  swim suits are optional which means total nudity! There is a resort near Terre Haute, In. where clothes are not allowed beyond a certain point and also there are plenty of spots where sex is  not frowned upon from what I heard! There are a couple nude resorts inTx.!  Oahu and Maui Hi. have nude beaches, but according to the travel site I was looking at - your basically on your own, because they are not patrolled by local Hi. Police Departments! If you want to be really adventurous check out some of the cruise lines that offer Au Natural Cruises! Bermuda, Bora Bora , Brazil,  Mexico (CanCun) and Tahiti have areas where you can be totally nude! Az. also has a lake, (you have to look that one up) where each year they have the biggest nude party/gathering in  North America!

• Members

would love to cum across same thing like that at my beach i would be there with dick in hand

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

You are taking me back! My best friend and I went to that beach when we went to St. Martin. It was beautiful! We loved laying naked in that gorgeous setting and took a snooze, waking up to a goat eating my wicker beach bag.  Got some cute tanned buns that day. I hope it’s still there. 

• Like 2

• Members

Years ago when my wife and I were in Malta at the beach and everybody was topless. We heard about a totally nude beach so we took a cab to it. First time we were ever totally nude walking around with others at the beach. It's quite a sensation

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey all well its that time of year that hubby and I are planning our annual naked sail boat cruise vacation. I can't wait for July 24th and when that plane lands in Key West I will be moments away from total freedom. There are 8 of us so 4 couples who are like minded sex freaks. When we set sail I will have tasted all their cocks at least once, eating pussy, sucking and fucking will be the norm for 2 weeks on the sailing trip. 

• Like 6

• Members

wish i was there love to watch with dick in hand

• 10 months later...