Official Community Forums Home

Giving BJ’s - how do really feel about it?

Mixed Up Mess

• Members
3 hours ago, Muff butter boy said:

Wish I was getting one after reading a hot story just now. 20220507_080828.thumb.jpg.2a7b5bc16d478d444341331af0de6b84.jpg

Nice

• Like 1

• Members

Being that you don't like the taste of cum than my cock will do the trick. Since my prostate cancer surgery I can't shoot a load but I can have an orgasm.

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/7/2022 at 9:03 AM, Muff butter boy said:

I work my ass off 3am to 630-7 pm.   The desire is there, the energy can be there but she's just not putting out and I'm angry , sad and frustrated. 

Opposing schedules? That’s tough. It doesn’t make the desire go away, though. 

• Sad 2

• Members
26 minutes ago, Rio said:

Being that you don't like the taste of cum than my cock will do the trick. Since my prostate cancer surgery I can't shoot a load but I can have an orgasm.

I’m sorry about your surgery but your cock sounds delicious. 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

I love a cock in my mouth, gets me so wet. But do not like the taste of cum. I love to suck it until it’s time, then jack it off and watch it cum. 

Wish I could be the cock owner Katie

• Like 1

• Members

Nothing is hotter then feeling a man’s cock twitch and swell up before cums in my mouth and feeling the cum going down my mouth throat. But I keep sucking until he can’t take it anymore.

• Like 4

• Members

Crave the pulsing shaft when a cock is pumping jiz from the balls…the head becomes so engorged with pearls squeezing out the tip and for me, the smell and taste drives me crazy and gets my hips bucking…my lips sucking and my throat…feel it clamping on the shaft…the jiz  streaming down my throat…yummm

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Pashyn said:

Crave the pulsing shaft when a cock is pumping jiz from the balls…the head becomes so engorged with pearls squeezing out the tip and for me, the smell and taste drives me crazy and gets my hips bucking…my lips sucking and my throat…feel it clamping on the shaft…the jiz  streaming down my throat…yummm

Wow x

• 1 month later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I can't speak for everybody but for me sucking cock too completion is the ultimate sexual pleasure for the recipient, for us girls who love cock and cum its the ultimate when a man squirts his load all over my face or my throat.  

I want that experience so much but unfortunately have not had it. Your comment adds to my yearning even more

• Members

If I’m being sexually intimate  with someone- that means I am also attracted to them. Giving someone a blow job turns me on. It’s the fact that he’s enjoying what I’m doing- that makes me wet. Some men find that wild. Also- I can’t enjoy oral sex being done to me if they’re doing it just to do it. If he’s enjoying me- I will be more relaxed if that makes sense. Do it because you like it- not out of obligation. 

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, RoxiReed said:

If I’m being sexually intimate  with someone- that means I am also attracted to them. Giving someone a blow job turns me on. It’s the fact that he’s enjoying what I’m doing- that makes me wet. Some men find that wild. Also- I can’t enjoy oral sex being done to me if they’re doing it just to do it. If he’s enjoying me- I will be more relaxed if that makes sense. Do it because you like it- not out of obligation. 

Their is nothing better than going down on a hotsexy lady's wet pussy lip's and hard swollen clit hood and clit, and bring her to a awesome squirting G - Spot g Orgasm mmmmmmm 😋👅💦💦💦💦💦

1470789076_Mypiercing.jpg.e7f3559b7eee80f3450193a7d5ea0064.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, RoxiReed said:

No way I would NOT like it

• Members
5 hours ago, RoxiReed said:

All of this is so true!!!

• Like 4

• Members
On 6/26/2022 at 3:16 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I can't speak for everybody but for me sucking cock too completion is the ultimate sexual pleasure for the recipient, for us girls who love cock and cum its the ultimate when a man squirts his load all over my face or my throat.  

You definitely sound like my kind of woman!  I sure would love to enjoy your skills.  Oral is my favorite!

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/3/2022 at 11:50 PM, Sweet Cheeks said:

I absolutely love giving blow jobs. I find it so erotic and sexy to have him cum in my mouth and to know I can pleasure him with my mouth!!

WOW this sounds SO Hot!  I would love to be the recipient.  SO HOT when a woman talks about how much she likes to Suck...

• Like 2

• Members
8 minutes ago, Sweet Cheeks said:

It’s one of my favorite things. I love to please the man I’m with. And the feel of a cock sliding down my throat is so hot!

I am so envious of men who have a woman available who feels this way.

• Like 1

• Members

That sucks!!  And not the good kind.  I don’t think I’ve ever met a man who didn’t like getting head, especially if you like doing it. You’d think that would be win-win. 

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, michelleddd said:

That sucks!!  And not the good kind.  I don’t think I’ve ever met a man who didn’t like getting head, especially if you like doing it. You’d think that would be win-win. 

So true michelleddd. I'd welcome it any time

• Like 1