Official Community Forums Home

New Forum Features

Rob

The forum was updated today with new features. Check out your profile page. I think it is pretty neat. You now can leave comments for other members on their profile page.

I hope you enjoy it!

oh yeah... people lets add some photos to the profiles!

Rob

LOVE IT!!!!

• Members

I am with tyger, I like the look of the new pages alot! I really like the reply windows and so on. The profiles are great, but I will have to wait til I get a good picture to put on mine.....something far away with poor lighting I think......:)

*HOP HOP* I get to educate HOWARD!!!! :P

OK, if you want to add someone to your FRIEND'S list, just go to the left, where the poster's name, and other info is, on a post, and click ON THEIR NAME. A drop-down list will appear, and you can choose a few things to do, including adding them to your friend's list.

The list is to help send messages a bit more privately to other members. That way ALL the people on the board, unless their profile is checked out, the whole world won't see it readily. Also, I believe comments can be deleted on your own profile as well. Bonus.

Hope that helps. :)

• Members

I've only had a chance to look thru a few of the features but so far I am very happy. I did have a coupel of questions, not related to the new features, necessarily. What is with these random advertisements being posted by newbies? Like for drug websites and stuff. I thought this was a discussion forum...ya know? I love the info and interaction this sites presents, and that sort of info isn't needed, in my opinion. Thanks and have a great day guys!

• Members

hi rob

i really like the new forum it makes it easier to get in contact with all the kool people here

thank you

• Members

I have a question,

Why do I have to repeatedly log in?

I tried 7 times in one visit to log in, I kept getting the " you are now sucessfully logged in " message each time, yet I still recieved the "welcome guest, please log in or register" page.

Is this one of those "computer god"quirks that will be ironed out in time?

I know I know, you are only human and can only do so much, and I am very much aware that when the computer god speaks, we all listen.

For those of you wondering what a computer god is, here is an example,

anytime something goes horribly wrong with your computer, this is the computer god speaking, when she says " let there be no hard drive, and may the video card crash," and behold there will be a great system crash that sucks your video card into the great abyss of sacrafice for the great and mighty computer god.

And here you thought it was the smurfs fooling around in your tower, pshaw...

• 10 months later...
  • Members
http://www.bored.com/monitorcamera/index.htm---> Ok everyone, I found this last night and thought it should be shared. However, I did not try it so i CANNOT SAY FOR SURE IF IT WORKS AS STATED. Just thought I'd share it with you since Rob asked for pictures!!! Please disregard this link!! I checked it and it is not what it claims!!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy