Official Community Forums Home

Is There A Scent That Makes You Go Weak?

Tyger

For me, there is Tommy Hilfiger cologne (Junior wore it), and then vanilla oil. I just love the smell of vanilla.

• Members

You know believe it or not I still love the scent of Old Spice. :lol: When a man is wearing that or Stetson yummmy!!! Howard when I was younger my father would smoke that type of tobacco in his pipe and you know I loved it, he would also smoke alot of different types but I still love the smell of a pipe smoking with a good tobacco in it.

My grandfather, on my father's side, would smoke a pipe, and every so often, my father would too. They smoked the same stuff, but for the life of me, I can't remember the scent. I do recognize it when I smell it though. It doesn't turn me on, but it does bring back some really nice family memories.

If you were Tommy Hilfiger cologne Howard, I promise to jump on you. ;):P

• Members

I love the smell of the old cologne British Sterling. Ummmm.....I also love the smell of Obsession on other women, it smells horrible on me.

And I know what pipe tobacco Howard referred to. That was yummy, too.

• Members

I love Aspen ans axe phenix body spray...smells so good!! We have a small bath room and hubby leaves for work before I get up, and I love going into the bath room and smelling his cologne, its a great way to wake up.

• Members
I love the smell of the old cologne British Sterling. Ummmm.....I also love the smell of Obsession on other women, it smells horrible on me.

And I know what pipe tobacco Howard referred to. That was yummy, too.

I was thinking about this while working on supper and realized that both the British Sterling and the cherry pipe tobacco were both used by the same guy I used to date. I still buy British Sterling for my husband (although he prefers Old Spice), but alas I know no one that still smokes a pipe. Funny, I hate cigarette and cigar smoke, but pipe tobacco I never minded.

• Members

I really love the way my guy naturally smells............that's what turns me on the most. I love the smell of his neck, his breath, his entire body........mmmmmmm

• Members

My favorite "turn me on" smell is my husband's natural smell, especially after he's been working outside. Yum. I tell him he has "that special smell," and he just KNOWS he's getting lucky. *giggle*

• Members

Mine is Stetson. It sounds corny, but it was the first sent my fiance wore around me and it drives me crazy.

• Members
Mine is Stetson. It sounds corny, but it was the first sent my fiance wore around me and it drives me crazy.

This picture has always made me want to run out and buy some Stetson cologne!

matthewMc1.jpg

• Members

Well for me Aramis was the cologne my hubby first wore when we met so that always brings backs memories. He has over the yrs tried many others and a few of the new ones are good but the first will always be the one. Polo will always remind me of my very first boyfriend. Funny how the simple scent of something can bring back memories. I know for a fact that my hubby loves loves loves when i wear Coty Wild Musk. I have many perfumes....some expensive some not and that is the one he always buys for me for whatever holiday or birthday and thats the one he makes comments about when i wear it and test him to see if he can tell or not LOL

If i have it on and walk near him he will smile and say "You are wearing wild musk arent you"?

Since my perfune collection varies i dont have a "signature" scent

• Members

i absolutely love the smell of CURVE.... my hubby wore it when we first started dating na di got hooked from day one. now, if i smell it out of the blue, by senses heighten and i can feel my pussy start to drip. hmm...just thinking about the smell excites me!!!! i even have a tiny bottle of curve in my toy box that i spray in the air before i play... that way, when i come, i smell the cologne and automatically imagine my hubbies the one doing the work!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My bf uses that Axe stuff....not cologne just the body wash I think, so it's never overpowering...he always smells SO GOOOOOD (and I love the commercials, lol)

I absolutely LOVE the smell of leather too....like when I walk into a leather store...that smell drives me wild.

• Members

LOL. Matthew McConaughey back in the day! Yum. ^_^

My husband doesn't wear any scent. He uses Lever 2000 for soap which I love love love. And then when he's been outside in the sun, working hard...Just a man's scent, you know? I like that.