Official Community Forums Home

The first time I ever .......

BamaFanNana

• Members

In 2019, I had my first ever squirting experince.  

I  was newly divorced and on the dating sites, and started talking with a man that was over an hour away.  We texted and called each other for a while.  For his reasons he could not come to me so I drove over to him.  He asked me if I had ever squirted and I was like no, I  haven't ever experience squirting to my knowledge.  He told me that when we get together that he is going to make sure that I remember my first squirting episode.  

So I drove to see him  for the week end. I know we drove around for a while and had dinner and then went back to the hotel. He asked if I was ready? I said  "For what?   He said you know and when I start I am not letting go of you  until you squirt . Of course I knew what he was asking but I tried to play it off. We started kissing and touching and feeling each other, removing clothes.  Once I had no clothes on, he laid me down and started kissing me from my neck and worked his way down to my warm, wet, pussy. 

Boy was I in heaven,  as I love  a man who can lick my lily and make me feel soooooo good.   He continued and I got to the point where I started trying to get way from him as I have done with any one previously.  I was squriming and pushing and trying to get away as I never have went passed the throbbing and  the pulsing sensations that was going through me.  I never knew there was more to come.  He had a grip on me and he was not going to let me go! My body was hot and I was going through sensations never felt.  My whole body went tight and I started gushing. I could hear him drinking  and slurping up every drop he can get.  Then  he took advantage of how  wet I was.  He slid in and and started pumping slowly until I told him  faster and to f#ck me  hard. He did and my body  shivered and tensed again and I soaked the bed.  I was in such a euphoric state I didnt care what else he did to me.  ever since that night I squirt almost every time... 

Hope you enjoy story... 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 2/24/2023 at 5:32 AM, Mule said:

I love your story! It is very 🔥 and even makes a old man  get a 🪵 and  wet.

Tell us more!

You’re not old, glad you can and want to fuck,  most men think they want a young girl, they don’t know what a good experienced fuck is.  But I’ll admit, I’ve had great orgasm but never fucked like that. I’m throbbing right now.the idea of being fucked like that. Mercy!!!

• Like 3

• Members

I just read your story and I'm sitting here with a hard-on. I guess that answers your question.

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

I just read your story and I'm sitting here with a hard-on. I guess that answers your question.

Mmmm ride me baby, even in my dreams. 

• Like 2

• Members

Bet thats something you will never forget.Good for you,👍👍May you have many more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think that whole squirting thing is made up.  I've had some great orgasms over the years and no squirting.  Maybe he's doing something wrong? 🙄

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Members

My wife never squirted until many many years into our marriage. Then one day I found the right spot and she squirted. It's every time now. Actually she's the one that experienced it without me while I was away on a fishing trip to alaska. When I got back she told me look what I can do is she pulled out her glass wand and sure enough had a squirting orgasm. Just a little pressure on that little button of a g-spot works wonders. Just keep trying and hopefully you'll enjoy the experience

• Like 2

• Members
On 2/23/2023 at 6:22 PM, BamaFanNana said:

In 2019, I had my first ever squirting experince.  

I  was newly divorced and on the dating sites, and started talking with a man that was over an hour away.  We texted and called each other for a while.  For his reasons he could not come to me so I drove over to him.  He asked me if I had ever squirted and I was like no, I  haven't ever experience squirting to my knowledge.  He told me that when we get together that he is going to make sure that I remember my first squirting episode.  

So I drove to see him  for the week end. I know we drove around for a while and had dinner and then went back to the hotel. He asked if I was ready? I said  "For what?   He said you know and when I start I am not letting go of you  until you squirt . Of course I knew what he was asking but I tried to play it off. We started kissing and touching and feeling each other, removing clothes.  Once I had no clothes on, he laid me down and started kissing me from my neck and worked his way down to my warm, wet, pussy. 

Boy was I in heaven,  as I love  a man who can lick my lily and make me feel soooooo good.   He continued and I got to the point where I started trying to get way from him as I have done with any one previously.  I was squriming and pushing and trying to get away as I never have went passed the throbbing and  the pulsing sensations that was going through me.  I never knew there was more to come.  He had a grip on me and he was not going to let me go! My body was hot and I was going through sensations never felt.  My whole body went tight and I started gushing. I could hear him drinking  and slurping up every drop he can get.  Then  he took advantage of how  wet I was.  He slid in and and started pumping slowly until I told him  faster and to f#ck me  hard. He did and my body  shivered and tensed again and I soaked the bed.  I was in such a euphoric state I didnt care what else he did to me.  ever since that night I squirt almost every time... 

Hope you enjoy story... 

I loved your story!! I hope someday I can squirt too!🌞

• Like 3

• Members
On 6/15/2023 at 2:25 PM, Dancer said:

I think that whole squirting thing is made up.  I've had some great orgasms over the years and no squirting.  Maybe he's doing something wrong? 🙄

Oh it’s real, I found that an average sized penis made me soak everything while a longer one didn’t rub my gspot at all. 
In the beginning it was with toys, now I can with oral and no inner stimulation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Lady said:

I had never experienced squirting.  Then I spent two exciting days with Lastone.  He had me squirming and moaning while he sucked my clit.  He was relentless and incredible and he started to press down above my pubic bone.  I’ve always had clit orgasms but never like this.       I was throbbing and quivering and then I felt this incredible euphoric sensation and I gushed.    💦💦💦  It felt like nothing I’d ever felt before.  I was so shocked cuz I’d never ever squirted. He said he was 100 % gonna make me squirt and he definitely did.  Best oral I’ve ever had.  It was just one of the many things that made our time together so awesome.  Looking forward to our next 🔥🔥🔥time together Lastone. 😘

2 hours ago, Lady said:

so hot ... It is a wonderful experience and i love doing it over and over 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Two lesbian friends taught me how to make a woman squirt  had one woman i met club bring three of her girlfriends over for me to get them squirting

• Like 1