Official Community Forums Home

60 +

• Members

My wife and I have been married for more than 25 years and or sex life has taken a freaky turn and I don't know if it normal 

She is into using multiple toys and cums 8 to 15 times during our sessions and gets up set because I only cum once, we generally have at least 1 of these sessions a week 

Is this normal at our age, I'm 61 and she is 52 and has a full historectomy and is now on hormone replacement 

• Like 1

• Members

I don't know if it's normal but lucky her!

• Like 1

• Members

Good for you two!! I’m in my sixties and I’d get fucked everyday at last once!! It’s fantastic being horny!!!🌞

• Like 4

• Members

Good for you ,bet shes happy.Its ok with being older and having a good sex life.🤔Normal should be what makes you feel good.

• Members
On 5/13/2023 at 6:28 PM, Not large enough said:

My wife and I have been married for more than 25 years and or sex life has taken a freaky turn and I don't know if it normal 

She is into using multiple toys and cums 8 to 15 times during our sessions and gets up set because I only cum once, we generally have at least 1 of these sessions a week 

Is this normal at our age, I'm 61 and she is 52 and has a full historectomy and is now on hormone replacement 

She feels bad for you or she wants you to go longer? 

• Members
37 minutes ago, Not large enough said:

Oh I  stay hard for about 2 to  3 hours but only cum once

As long as she’s getting off multiple times and you last that long I’m not sure what the problem is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Why not? I wouldn’t worry about it as long as you’re happy!!🌞

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, Not large enough said:

Me either but I was asking if it normal to be having this type of freaky sex at our age 

You should feel lucky that your wife is still into it! A LOT of men come here with the opposite problem. Enjoy each other, older women can be very secure with their sexuality. 

• Like 4

• Members
6 hours ago, Not large enough said:

Me either but I was asking if it normal to be having this type of freaky sex at our age 

She’s only 52 - - that’s not even close to being “old” do it’s completely normal for her to be do Horne and want to fuck all the time.

Have you considered adding another guy into the mix to give her another cock? 

• Members
On 5/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Good for you two!! I’m in my sixties and I’d get fucked everyday at last once!! It’s fantastic being horny!!!🌞

Totally agree, it’s amazing for a woman in her 50s/60s/70s to have a rampant libido. I was in my mid 30s and had a fuck friend who was 63 and she was great in bed. Too bad you weren’t closer to Toronto. 

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Frontand back!! I wish I was closer!!🌞😘

• Like 1

• Members

Freaky sex is normal at any age. Why do you only cum once? Are you uncomfortable?

• Members
On 5/18/2023 at 6:52 AM, Not large enough said:

I'm 57 and my wife is 62. We've been married 33 years and she suddenly came out of her shell.  Now there's a "green light" for everything. She even told me, "Put your cock in my ass" after decades of her telling me it was "exit only".

Embrace it and enjoy life!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife is being the same way .I aks here what has changed in the last 20yrs and she said , why not.Mabe it has some thing  to do with climate change LOL😄.She loves playing with toys and has no problem with useing them as I play with her nipples.And sexy crotchless panties and bras.After years of being asked .Is that all you ever think about!Answer was always pretty much😄.I say both  have fun and dont worry why and just go with it.You are not alone,we are over 60 and we think its just  fine 😄.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...