Official Community Forums Home

Gender Confusion

Lonely and divorced

• Members

According to the data , transgenders only make up about 2% of the population. However in my opinion it seems more and more people want to switch genders. Why do you think that is?

• Members

Don't know.  I'm happy as a female.  But I will say as much as I love playing with a nice cock, it would be nice to have one of my own.  😋 

• Like 2

• Members

Thanks Dancer for responding. I love cocks too!  🌞

• Members

Thanks for your input Susan. I agree 🌞

• Thanks 1

• Members

Im all male and like it but. It would it be funny as hell if  all men got out of bed found out they had a vigina and nice breast and the wemon have a  nice dick and balls.😁Think of all the people who would call into work lol.🤣I would

• Haha 1

• Members
19 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

According to the data , transgenders only make up about 2% of the population. However in my opinion it seems more and more people want to switch genders. Why do you think that is?

I think it’s always been there, just hidden. It seems more socially acceptable these days. 
Who among us hasn’t thought about being the opposite gender, at least for a day?

• Members

I have. And that was when I was still in high school. I remember laying in bed thinking, while I'm stroking my cock, that if I had a pussy I could stick my cock in it and would feel a lot better than my hand.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Terry in NV said:

Im all male and like it but. It would it be funny as hell if  all men got out of bed found out they had a vigina and nice breast and the wemon have a  nice dick and balls.😁Think of all the people who would call into work lol.🤣I would

LOL i'd stay in bed all day!

• Like 2

• Members

You do bring up a good point Michelle. I know there were times  I wished I was a guy but only because I had such painful menstrual cramps. I never felt like I was in the wrong body however. I’m happy being a woman.🌞

• Like 1

• Members
35 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

You do bring up a good point Michelle. I know there were times  I wished I was a guy but only because I had such painful menstrual cramps. I never felt like I was in the wrong body however. I’m happy being a woman.🌞

It must be a horrible feeling to think you’re trapped in the wrong body.  I’m not sure why people can’t live and let live? My neighbor girl, number #3 out of 4 girls and was so feminine as a young child, has been dressing boyish for a few years now. She’s 15 now, and everyone calls her Bear. I feel she’s at least gay or trans possibly but she’s still the kid she was since they moved in when she was a year old.  

• Members

I can't believe all the political BS that's going on involving trans and gay and lgbtq etc. Let people be who they want to be. I don't think this should involve politicians.

• Like 2

• Members
52 minutes ago, Rio said:

I can't believe all the political BS that's going on involving trans and gay and lgbtq etc. Let people be who they want to be. I don't think this should involve politicians.

I agree! It’s a huge trigger, dog call for a certain religious/ political group that holds way too much power in DC. It’s separation between church and state for a reason. 

• Like 2

• Members

I agree Rio but I feel it’s corporations and big business that should stay out of it too. I believe to each his own with your sexual preference . Please don’t shove it down our throats though, especially to our children who haven’t even fully gone through puberty. In my opinion anyone under 18 has not fully matured enough to make a decision that will affect them for the rest of their lives. There’s no going back once they make that decision.

🌞

• Like 2

• Members

Let's forget about all this trans stuff for a second but if one can be whatever they relate as,  why was it a big deal when Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who claimed to be black (and eventually was called a liar and had to resign)?

The bottom line is that this is all a political agenda and this country is fucked!

• Like 2

• Members
35 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

Let's forget about all this trans stuff for a second but if one can be whatever they relate as,  why was it a big deal when Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who claimed to be black (and eventually was called a liar and had to resign)?

The bottom line is that this is all a political agenda and this country is fucked!

I could care less if she wanted to be black. She was the president of the NAACP in Spokane, hence her termination.  

• Members
53 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

Yes, I agree Hoggy. It is all a political agenda. Yes this country is so fucked up and so aren’t we.🌞

• Members

is same sex marriage legal in the us it is in australia

• Members
9 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I could care less if she wanted to be black. She was the president of the NAACP in Spokane, hence her termination.  

Why does it matter that she was with the NAACP? Is society/law saying that one can self identify as whatever they want,  use whichever bathroom,  join whichever organized sport,  be the Energy Department deputy assistant secretary, etc  EXCEPT with the NAACP?

It's all political hypocrisy IMO.

• Members
6 hours ago, Hoggy said:

Why does it matter that she was with the NAACP? Is society/law saying that one can self identify as whatever they want,  use whichever bathroom,  join whichever organized sport,  be the Energy Department deputy assistant secretary, etc  EXCEPT with the NAACP?

It's all political hypocrisy IMO.

I’m not saying she couldn’t identify as green if she wanted but I’m thinking if you’re a higher up in the NAACP you should probably really be black. Obviously, she had been doing the job till they found out. 

political hypocrisy is rampant these days. 

• Members
4 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I’m not saying she couldn’t identify as green if she wanted but I’m thinking if you’re a higher up in the NAACP you should probably really be black. Obviously, she had been doing the job till they found out. 

political hypocrisy is rampant these days. 

Please don't think of me as arguing because I'm not.  I just enjoy discussing and debating.  😃

But if it's true that she was doing the job well and had to reassign after being "outed" for being white, I would have to guess a racial discrimination suit should be filed.