Official Community Forums Home

Who’s with me?

• Members

Newly found consistency in both the diet and exercise. Needing a new wardrobe is the payoff. Once your clothes are falling off your waist, it’s a powerful thing., and is a big motivator in staying in it for the duration.

IMG_1871.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Holy cows!! You are flaming 🔥Hot!! Congrats!🌞😘

• Members
35 minutes ago, Sdffm3 said:

Newly found consistency in both the diet and exercise. Needing a new wardrobe is the payoff. Once your clothes are falling off your waist, it’s a powerful thing., and is a big motivator in staying in it for the duration.

IMG_1871.jpeg

Could you share your techniques here? 

• Members

Weight lifting 5x/week. I walk 15-20 min on treadmill (backwards for knee strengthening) b4 workout. This is where most, including me, end the process……at least until the calendar rolled  into 2023.

Segway to the game changer: the diet. Here’s a brief rundown: Very  little to no processed food. No alcohol, but all the THC you want, provided you can handle . No soda period. Ever . No chips. Only use real butter, olive oil, avocado oil, or ghee to cool with. Make sure they are legit oils, which leads me to the point of not trusting the label fronts. Go to the back,and look for the ingredients. If I looks like a bunch,  nope. 

There are many other tidbits I could pass along, but I will spare you the details. If you really want to dive in and get going, just DM me. Anyone is welcome to inquire. 

One last thing: what works for me may not be for everyone. Also, I make no claims on being an expert. There are many others, including 60+ that blow me away body-wise and workout knowledge.

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Sdffm3 said:

IMG_1871.jpeg

You look mighty fine, I’m very disciplined with food choices as well. Follow your food diet almost to the T!

• Like 1