Official Community Forums Home

What About The Men?

crznbye

• Members

Ok, everything on this site talks about women and anal sex pleasure. Well - what about men getting anal sex pleasure?

I found out about my husband's secret fantasy a few years ago when I found him playing on the computer and ordering dvd's about anal sex. (all in secret). OK, so I'm a prude with alot of this stuff.

But over the past year or so we've begun exploring anal for both of us. I know he experiences more pleaser when I enter him than I do when he enters me. And, I know he gets more pleasure from entering me, as just entering me with his finger causes him to cumm, or get very close to cumming. Where for me, its exciting and I think the most excitement I get is out of his arrousal of doing it to me. Likewise when I enter him, its his reaction and pleasure that give me the kicks I've researched sites about this, and I'm really surprised that this site doesn't go into massaging the prostate and taint area and other things that are more for the male enjoyment.

I admit, it took me a while to get over the whole homophobic feeling of entering my husband, but I also know how much it enhances his orgasims when I'm able to give him head and go inside him at the same time.

I want to learn more. So, I want to know what to do to my husband to make it even more pleasurable for him. And what's all the big deal about the prostrate gland and it being an errogonous zone.

The one thing this site lacks is more information on pleasing the men.

• Members

Crznby, just remember when doing anal always use plenty of lube, a condom for the male and rubber gloves for the woman. By a woman entering a man it is the "prostate" gland you tickle and be gentle with it. It will send him gushing if done correctly. Always use protection and lots of lube for any anal sex!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

HAHAHA! I may be stuck playing by myself right now, but I certainly know how to tickle my spot :lol: the best I ever had was 5 in a two hour time period (I zoned out for the most part of it, might have been three hours though). I ride my toys, especially my Calexotics waterproof Soft Shimmer 6 inch.. it has a curved radius, and I love being able to ride it and having it massaging my prostrate! Also lots of lube is good like Muffy said. I use two different types (don't worry the two I use are safe used together), hwoever, here soon I'm getting a bottle of this stuff that is both a anal lube thats just the right thickness I want... and its a warming gel!

• Members
HAHAHA! I may be stuck playing by myself right now, but I certainly know how to tickle my spot :lol:  the best I ever had was 5 in a two hour time period (I zoned out for the most part of it, might have been three hours though). I ride my toys, especially my Calexotics waterproof Soft Shimmer 6 inch.. it has a curved radius, and I love being able to ride it and having it massaging my prostrate! Also lots of lube is good like Muffy said. I use two different types (don't worry the two I use are safe used together), hwoever, here soon I'm getting a bottle of this stuff that is both a anal lube thats just the right thickness I want... and its a warming gel!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been anal active since I was raped as a child! Don't like dick to many bad memories , but when my wife uses a dildo on me HEAVEN! The most embarraseing thing however happen when I went for a colon exame! Watching that camera go up my butt caused me to come three times the nurse was a friend and she said, " So do you take it at home?" As she knew my wife I said no but she said "This ain't your first time!" and left the room.

• Members
I have been anal active since I was raped as a child! Don't like dick to many bad memories , but when my wife uses a dildo on me HEAVEN! The most embarraseing thing however happen when I went for a colon exame! Watching that camera go up my butt caused me to come three times the nurse was a friend and she said, " So do you take it at home?" As she knew my wife I said no but she said "This ain't your first time!" and left the room.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry to hear such a thing happened, gotta suck (bad way). I'm with ya on the part about enjoying the dildos but not the actual thing tho.. im using my toy that i mentioned in a short while along with some of the tips provided by analplay4u i think is his username on here...

• 1 month later...

I have been actively exploring anal since a very young age. I am happily married for 10 years and over those years both my wife and I have explored deeply our love of anal. When I was young I would find anything I could to stick in my ass that I thought would challenge me, etc. From the shaped handle of the toilet plunger, to toys, etc. I was suprised at the size of object I could stick into my ass at such a young age (12-15). I could stick a 1 liter coke bottle in my ass up to the middle (the widest part). I would do this with a full bottle, then jack off while it slid out. It was intense!

When I got into highschool I stopped playing around as much but would still stick a finger in my ass when I jacked off. I was simply exploring what made me feel great.

Since the beginning of my relationship with my wife we have explored anal pleasures. She was a little uneasy at first, having never tried anything like it on her own. We started slow, and now she loves not only anal, but also DP with a large dildo in her ass. My wife comes so much harder with anal and clit stimulation than from pussy and clit stimulation. She claims that there is no comparison in intensity. All of our experiences have been good, even when we go too fast for each other. Actually, sometimes going too fast and causing a little pain is what we want at the time.

The most incredible thing she has ever done to me (and I can't wait to do it again) was... (setting the scene)

We have played many games over the years, some at the suggestion of sex help books, etc. One of the games was to be a slave for the day for each others birthdays. I agreed to be her absolute slave for her birthday, to be used by her at her whim and command. That night, I came into the bedroom after getting the kids to bed and she was standing there wearing a smile and our strapon toy. She ordered me to suck the cock of the strap on, and to do a good job. I tried hard to swallow as much as I could and do a good job, but she was playing me. I did not perform up to her standards (she can deep throat that same cock), so she ordered me to turn around. She stuck one lubed finger in my ass one time. Suddenly I felt the head of that cock drive into me hard. She was raping my ass. It took a minute to adjust to the preasure, but she never let up. She fucked my ass hard and long. After a minute of mild pain, I relaxed and really started to enjoy it. If you have never orgasmed without ejaculation, there is no describing it. It is an unending sensation, one long continuous convulsion of sensations. I have experienced this evertime that I am fucked in the ass by my wife. I will call it an orgasm even though I do not ejaculate. It feels even more intense and all the same properties are there as an ejaculatory orgasm. I do come eventually, but by then I have been on a continuous cycle for a long time. To experience that kind of pleasure is unbelievable and extraordinary. When I had satisfied her fully she told me to clean out her pussy and lick her ass. It was an intense night and well worth repeating.

• Members

very good story indeed. ur absolutely right about the anal orgasm also! i put that first when im playing around, normally i go for the entire night, lots of fun there lots of anal orgasms. :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • Members
very good story indeed. ur absolutely right about the anal orgasm also! i put that first when im playing around, normally i go for the entire night, lots of fun there lots of anal orgasms. :lol:

:P WOW :D Issyrj is one lucky fucker. He and the admiral here are absolutely right on about the intensity of the sensations when a nice hard rod is sliding in and out of our asses. I have rods that are both penis shaped and just plain shaft with a rounded end for easier insertion. My anal invader is ribbed in a most delightful fashion :P and it is thinner maybe 1" or 1 1/4". I seem to recall I can take more of this than I can of Mr.Big. Sometimes I go too fast too (for as long as I can stand it) but I can't go too fast for long enuf to cumm.....That's the time one REALLY NEEDS A LOVER to go that extra mile. Well I hope that the admirals' gf gives him what he needs...Kate seems 2 be very happy w/her bf. She has found anal to be the bomb too with butt plugs-tho personally I can't imagine just parking a toy there when you can jam it in and out :P !!! Man I'm gettin' horny. The last thing I wanted to say was how it's NOT about my dick when I have a session. I might play w/my dick some or rub my balls but I concentrate on the pleasure I receive as I plow my backdoor. As my excitement increases I switch from Big to Red to my Lady C to Blackie to Cyber Boy to Thumper to Big to The Monster. If I can get Monsters' head past my sphincter man I AM STRETCHED. ONCE HE IS INSIDE THE FULLNESS FEELING IS INDESCRIBABLE. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A SLUT---AND I AM NOT PLAYING WITH MY DICK AT ALL-DON'T CARE...I'm stating to ramble so I'll say adios for now. 12G

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Anal sex is good for the male as well... It greatly helps an orgasm while using a strap on (female partner) or sex toys. Of course I am Bi so I prefer the real thing :)

• Members
Anal sex is good for the male as well... It greatly helps an orgasm while using a strap on (female partner) or sex toys. Of course I am Bi so I prefer the real thing :)

I plan to ask my wife to use a strap-on and fuck my ass. I am getting a 6" by 1.5" probe. How long will it take to get me ready to accept the probe? How long does it need to be to stimulate my prostate? What is the best position for me to be in to have her fuck me? Thanks

• Members

I thought this might help duright.....if there are anymore questions, please feel free to ask!

How to give a good Prostate Massage ..........

Props: Because the anal tissue is delicate, you'll need plenty of lubricant (commercially produced lubricants such as ID Lube are the best). It is also sensible and hygienic to wear surgical gloves which you can buy from most chemists or supermarkets. For many people latex gloves are such a turn on in their own right that the sight, or the sound of them snapping over your hand, is enough to get your man really turned on and aroused! A good prostate massager such as the Aneros is an essential item too, because it has been specifically designed for the purpose.

Begin: Once you have your props you should get him to lie on his back with his legs apart and you kneeling between them. Of course you can also position him on all fours. Warm up his anus by massaging the nerve endings of the perineum (the area between his scrotum and anus) with the pads of your fingers. Pressing gently but firmly in a circular motion will help stimulate the prostate gland inside.

When he is ready the muscles around his anal rim (the sphincters) will begin to twitch, you should then rub over the opening with your gloved and lubricated finger, you can then judge whether he is ready to accept your finger and to further prepare him or the prostate massager. As you insert your finger you will feel his sphincter muscles contract. This may feel uncomfortable to him at first, but just like any of our muscles it can only stay in spasm for so long, within approximately 30 seconds the sphincter muscles should have relaxed and released.

Continue to masturbate his anus as you insert your finger further inside him, with your finger nail facing his back make a "come here" motion, your finger should now be pressing the prostate and it may give him the sensation of wanting to urinate, but this won't actually happen. At this point you can slowly remove your finger, and slowly introduce the Aneros inside him.

As you continue to directly stimulate the prostate with either your finger or an Aneros it will increase in sensitivity, so continue to stimulate it by rubbing all over the gland, and in a pulsating manner. Now you can play with his cock too. (Unless of course this is part of Milking a man locked in chastity, when the intention is ejaculation without orgasm).

As he approaches orgasm you will feel his anal sphincter muscles contract around your finger, his prostate will become swollen as it's blood vessels expand. At the point of orgasm his prostate will contract, empty and shoot semen from his penis.

December 2003

© Chastity-uk.co.uk 2001 - 2006 All Text copyright

• Members

Crazy

Thanks for the article. Very informative. We got a harness and 2 probes. One is small and the other is

5 1/2" by 1 1/2". Things were a little awkward at first but she was able finally master the act of stroking the larger probe into me. I enjoyed it alot and we plan to experement with positions, etc.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

There is nothing like the real thing.

Tri it.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Anal pleasure

I thought this might help duright.....if there are anymore questions, please feel free to ask!

How to give a good Prostate Massage ..........

Props: Because the anal tissue is delicate, you'll need plenty of lubricant (commercially produced lubricants such as ID Lube are the best). It is also sensible and hygienic to wear surgical gloves which you can buy from most chemists or supermarkets. For many people latex gloves are such a turn on in their own right that the sight, or the sound of them snapping over your hand, is enough to get your man really turned on and aroused! A good prostate massager such as the Aneros is an essential item too, because it has been specifically designed for the purpose.

Begin: Once you have your props you should get him to lie on his back with his legs apart and you kneeling between them. Of course you can also position him on all fours. Warm up his anus by massaging the nerve endings of the perineum (the area between his scrotum and anus) with the pads of your fingers. Pressing gently but firmly in a circular motion will help stimulate the prostate gland inside.

When he is ready the muscles around his anal rim (the sphincters) will begin to twitch, you should then rub over the opening with your gloved and lubricated finger, you can then judge whether he is ready to accept your finger and to further prepare him or the prostate massager. As you insert your finger you will feel his sphincter muscles contract. This may feel uncomfortable to him at first, but just like any of our muscles it can only stay in spasm for so long, within approximately 30 seconds the sphincter muscles should have relaxed and released.

Continue to masturbate his anus as you insert your finger further inside him, with your finger nail facing his back make a "come here" motion, your finger should now be pressing the prostate and it may give him the sensation of wanting to urinate, but this won't actually happen. At this point you can slowly remove your finger, and slowly introduce the Aneros inside him.

As you continue to directly stimulate the prostate with either your finger or an Aneros it will increase in sensitivity, so continue to stimulate it by rubbing all over the gland, and in a pulsating manner. Now you can play with his cock too. (Unless of course this is part of Milking a man locked in chastity, when the intention is ejaculation without orgasm).

As he approaches orgasm you will feel his anal sphincter muscles contract around your finger, his prostate will become swollen as it's blood vessels expand. At the point of orgasm his prostate will contract, empty and shoot semen from his penis.

December 2003

© Chastity-uk.co.uk 2001 - 2006 All Text copyright