Official Community Forums Home

If You Could Have Any One Sex Toy Of Your Choice?

Tyger

• Members

Completely rasing the bar here, and will probably NEVER own one. But you said if money was no object. I am soooooo intrigued with a fuck machine. I would love to watch the wife tackle one of these things. You know us boys. We need big toys !! Ladies? Is this totally out there or would you take a ride out in the tool shed?

http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-toolb...achine_335.html

• Members

Let me tell you, if I could, I would BUY that thing! I have had the opportunity to try some of the "drill" type fucking machines and they are....well, POWERFUL!

In the words of Ferris Bueller: "if you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up!"

Time The Toolman Taylor would be SO jealous of that kinda power!! Urg Urg Urg!!!

We have the Feeldoe, and I definitely recommend it!

Well, after looking at that site, I found a Purple Pyrex Dildo that I REALLY want!!

When I first posted this question, what I had wanted the most was the dual strap on pleasurer. I got that, reviewed it, and now, I need to set my sights on something else......I have a fairly lengthy "Wish List" too though....I need to add the purple flogger to my list too...... :P

• Members

Personally I am a toy whore. But if it were for my partner I think a Sybian or the fuck machine. As much as she enjoys a dildo in my hand when I stick it all the way in and spin it round and round I bet she'd love the machine!! For me I would have to say the real sex female doll. Whoever posted saying they are expensive was correct. I do recall a 4 digit price tag involved!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Completely rasing the bar here, and will probably NEVER own one. But you said if money was no object. I am soooooo intrigued with a fuck machine. I would love to watch the wife tackle one of these things. You know us boys. We need big toys !! Ladies? Is this totally out there or would you take a ride out in the tool shed?

http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-toolb...achine_335.html

Like AvgJoe I love the fuckingmachines.com site. I've been perusing their industrial strength stroke toys for a couple years. I really like the Toolbox setup for several reasons. 1) Ease of use and highly portable-what in the armed forces would be termed a "crew served weapon" use this puppy to pound your preys pussy/ass into total submission. 2) As a man who thoroughly enjoys a proper assfucking but lacks a partner this Toolbox F machine could be the new Mans Best Friend. 3) Outfit the "business end" with Vac-u-lock hardware and say 6 or 7 toys of various lengths and thicknesses and I believe I could be very happy and fulfilled.

My only other choice would be an SM playroom complete w/electro stimulating gear and a Violet Wand, a Katherine Wheel, spanking block, stocks and pillory, a rack, and bondage chair. There would be a trunk with 200 pounds of leather goods-whips canes and paddles-eyebolts-hooks-snaplinks and chains along with a nice array of dildos vibes and fetish wear.

I think either of these two fantasy packages would keep me "off the streets" and out of trouble for a good long time. Te he he.....:P