Official Community Forums Home

If You Could Have Any One Sex Toy Of Your Choice?

Tyger

Well, what would YOU want to get if money was no object?

I really need to think about this one, but I was curious to see what others want. Let your imagination FLY!!

• Members
The Cone is intriguing, but i can't help thinking it would be like sitting on one of those garden gnomes....

Hey, Tyger, you started this but YOU didn't answer. What do you want???

LOL Edge,

I guess because its looks so different thats why i would want to try it.

LOL Edge! I've been looking around the site, trying to get an idea. I have such a big list!! It's hard to choose just ONE!!!

I haven't really found a specific one on here, YET, I would LOVE to have something like a hands-free dual action clit stimulator. I've tried a butterfly harness type thingie before, and was unimpressed. But I LOVE my clit stimulator that goes on my bullet. So, I will seek it out some more!!

I know my hubby would hate hate hate it, but I would LOVE to try one of the male dolls that I saw on that HBO show, I think it's called Real Sex. It's a male doll, that feels real, and is very anatomically correct.

• Members

If not these exact items, then an item VERY similar to the Honeysucker Bee Hands-Free Vibe or the LadyBug Hands-Free Clitoral Stimulator would be my choice!

I have one of the butterflies, but (also) am sadly not very impressed with it. The "penis" is uncomfortable and I can't get the area that works the clit in JUST the right position to be very effective.

I'd love to have a hands-free/harness, quiet vibrator, one that really vibrates well against the clit, and the Honeysucker and LadyBug have been on my wishlist for a while, being the closest-looking to what I want!

• Members

I know you said "if money was no object:" but the truth is, what I would HAVE to have if I could only have one, it would be a bullet. Bullets are really the best way to give foreplay, get an orgasm, and enhance sex. While dual actions and such are great - a bullet would be a choice if I could only have one!

Now, if we want to talk about something I want in general - a SEX SWING would rock! I have had the privelege to use one - a while back - and it was very, very erotic. So, a swing of my own would do me just fine!

Mikayla

• Members

Well, when I used a swing like 12 years ago, they were not as nice as they are now - not as much support. My ex (Bondage Guy) had one in his "fun room" and I was the only one to get into it, he never did. IT was more of a bondage tool for us. He would bind my hands behind me after I was in the swing, my legs spread in each of the leg holes, and he would tease and taunt me with toys and fingers and his tongue. THen, when he was ready he would have sex with me while I was perched up in it. It was about control, and I will admit it was a tremendous turn on for me!

• Members

We have a swing, but alas, with a rental home, we don't want to put it up. We are looking to move at the end of the year and hopefully get into a home all our own. Then, all bets are off, the swing goes up, the Stripper Pole gets mounted and no worries about the land lords inspections or regulations.

I like this topic, and I think Mikayla is right, a bullet or a simple vibe would be my choice. I think my choice would go to the Catergory X kit. I know, it's technically more than one toy, but it comes as a package deal. If I had to choose from there, just the simple hand pack, and a long skinny bullet we have to go with it (we took it from another Doc Johnson Toy), we use it for clitoral, anal, and nipple stimulation. We love it. I think that might be one of the top 5 products they have on this site for sale. It can do so much and it's ULTRA powerful!

Where I am, and my cable company at least (cuz I know schedules and such vary), HBO has on Thursday nights, a couple of different sex shows. One being "Real Sex", where they have different shows here and there about different sex styles or lifestyles. It's quite interesting.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I thought this would be good to bump up, since there are lots of new people since the last posting.

If I could have any toy, it would be one of those clones of my best friend's cock.

• Members

Only one??? :P Well that is hard but I would have to say the bullet, I honestly can't live without one. Maybe that is why I own sooo many of them. In case I wear one out, I always have another even with money being no object that is my ultimate favorite, strong vibrations, convient and easly concealed.

• Members
LOL Edge! I've been looking around the site, trying to get an idea. I have such a big list!! It's hard to choose just ONE!!!

I haven't really found a specific one on here, YET, I would LOVE to have something like a hands-free dual action clit stimulator. I've tried a butterfly harness type thingie before, and was unimpressed. But I LOVE my clit stimulator that goes on my bullet. So, I will seek it out some more!!

I know my hubby would hate hate hate it, but I would LOVE to try one of the male dolls that I saw on that HBO show, I think it's called Real Sex. It's a male doll, that feels real, and is very anatomically correct.

I think I saw that, they sold for several thousands of dollers and had detachable penises. One of the hot gals said she would like to see a better ass on one so she could fuck it with a strap on. Made me want to become a doll.

My wife and I like the Cathouse shows, we find those entertaining and always end up having sex afterwards so I guess a good toy for us is comcast cable and the tv set( I doubt the programming would be considered a toy)

Glenn

• Members
My would like to try one of the Liberator shapes. I have been playing with the idea of buying one but have not decided on one yet.

We got one at Christmas but was to pregnant to use it, we had hoped it would assist us but are experimenting with it now. We got a wedge combo and I find it useful. It allows you to do things you normally couldnt and give you support to make it more comfortable.

I would recommend it, I thinking of getting a few other pieces. But I will have to keep experimenting with it first but so far I really like. One of the few things I think was a good investment

Glenn

• Members

I am not sure what I would want, but here lately I have been wanting to try anal, but I am afraid that it would hurt so I would prolly want a toy that would relax me enough to try that

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I personally like the rabbit, I don't know the name of it, but is squiggly at the top and then I have a clit vibrator that is fantastic. I would like to have the swing too and handcuffs. I also have a bullet that is great too. My lover always picks out the toys and has never let me down on whatever he buys.

• 3 weeks later...