Official Community Forums Home

Hello!

Rob

• Members

Hello all.

My wife and I found this site a month ago, and its made a big difference in our relationship already. Great job on the Sex Ed! We are talking and trying new things. Sex is getting better and better, after 20 years of marriage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi all,I'm jbhmmm and have visited but never contributed before today.I am always so ready to get sexually excited and don't know how to try new things.I'm new to this and look forward to what comes next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi everyone, My name is Annie and I'm a newbie.

This is such a great idea, and I can't wait to chatting and making new friends.

Hope to hear from ya all soon.

Welcome to the forum, y'all!! Have fun with us!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This site is fun .............. have fun

I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

:D Enjoying tootimid

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome!! And enjoy! B)

• Members

Hello all... let me first say that I am 30yrs old and have been married for 5 years (in oct). My husband and I have been through hell and back. I got pregnant after 4 months of marriage (before prego hot and heavy sex) During my pregnancy I had 4 amnio's, fell down a flight of stairs and oh my blood was killing our unborn daughter. My daughter was born and stayed in NICU for 3 weeks. A week after delivery i developed an infection (which made me never want to have anything in/ near/ around my viagina. I gave my husband sex only when he begged and i basically only did the "pity" 15 min sex. I had surgery on my back last june and still have pain in my leg. However since my husband and I were close to divorce but both wanted to work on it.... we found this website.....I LOVE IT AND THANK YOU ALL FOR HAVING IT!!!! It saved my marriage! I am now having sex 4-5 times a week and enjoying it beyond belief. My husband now relizes that "want to do something ?" is not foreplay!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! :D

• Members

Its always great to hear that this site is helping people. Congratulations on your revived sex life, and bravo for working through your troubles. Welcome, contribute often, and have fun.

Thurisas.

• Members

HI everyone,

My name is redjeepgrl and I am new here. I am wanting to get some information and this seems to be the place to do it. I'm not really shy about sex or anything else, but I am new to BDSM and I am getting some great information so far. I am 43 years old and have been married for almost 17 years. One daughter 22 at home and other than that a pretty normal homelife. Hope to make some new friends too.

Thanks,

redjeepgrl

• Members

Welcome and make sure to contribute often, ask questions, and answer when you can.

Thurisas.

• Members

Hi everyone!

I found this site a few months ago, and I'm really glad I did; I've mostly been browsing for the past few months, and this is a really great, informative, friendly site. I'm glad there are so many knowledgeable people here who are willing to share! Thanks for giving us less-than-informed people such a place to participate. :) Also, I've never had a toy before, and I finally made my first purchase! Yay!

Welcome! Congrats and have fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO GET SOME INFO ON HAVING A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH MY GIRL FRIEND

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! We love fresh....um.....meat! LOL Just kidding.....hope to see you on the board!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello Everyone.

I'm a new one here, just found the site and forum today was at home not feeling well and started looking for a place that offered interesing conversation, things to learn and new friends to meet as well as questions answered that I may not ask.

I am sure I will learn a lot of new things reading some of these posts.

I'm excited that there is a web site that you can feel comfortable learning adult things.

So here's to happy learning and to trying new things.

Thanks and I'm glad to meet you all

Welcome brownsexylady! Hope you enjoy it here.