Official Community Forums Home

Thanks

luvhim93

• Members

that was great!! thanks for the goodie bag!!! you sent it out soo quickly too

• Members

Hello, I wanted to say thank you for the goodie bag too. Got it yesterday and already used some of the Wet Fun Flavors (blueberrie). We had good time time putting it on each other and then licking it off. It turned into a wonderful evening. So thank you again.

• Members

We're SO glad that everyone is enjoying the items from the "goodie bag" :) I guess it's true what they say: Little things can make a BIG difference! :)

-Meg

YES, THANK YOU!!! I got the pleasure of having a massage (I very seldom get them) but it was hubbies idea and so I told him to use he new stuff. :)

Yes, thank you SO much! I loved the Coochy Cream, and can't wait for hubby to get home so I can try the other items!! And it did come rather quickly! I was so happy!!

• Members

Ya know, I haven't met a person who doesn't like the Coochy Cream! With summer coming, I think this product is a must have! We even have a fragrance free kind for people with sensitive skin (such as myself!) I've even heard of people using it as hair conditioner and men using it to shave their faces (and other parts - I would imagine!)

-Meg

Yes, thank you SO much! I loved the Coochy Cream, and can't wait for hubby to get home so I can try the other items!! And it did come rather quickly! I was so happy!!

• Members

Yes, a big thank you from me also! I could not believe how fast it came! I have not tried any of it yet, but I did open everything , and it all smells great! I have heard wonderfull things about the shave cream, and I am looking forward to the next time I need to shave.

• Members
Hello, I wanted to say thank you for the goodie bag too. Got it yesterday and already used some of the Wet Fun Flavors (blueberrie). We had good time time putting it on each other and then licking it off. It turned into a wonderful evening. So thank you again.

OK, I am trying to figure out what the WET stuff is for. I thought it was a lubricant, no??