Official Community Forums Home

Hazel Eyes Baby!

Tyger

Blood Shot Eyes

People with bloodshot eyes spend the shortest time in relationships except for the one with their current addiction. They are leg humping friendly to borderline sleazy. They always fall in love with anything that that has two legs, a pulse and a wet spot. They are great kissers----until they vomit all over you. They are very easy to please unless they haven't had their latest fix of alcohol, meth, cocaine, or prescription medicine. If you repost this and you have bloodshot eyes you will either O.D., spend the night in jail, or wake up next to some skank you’ve never seen before within the next 2 days.

Blue Eyes

People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. Tends to like the ones that don't treat them right but can't get them out of their head. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

Green Eyes

People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards the opposite sex. tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.

Hazel Eyes

People with hazel eyes are very loveable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. They like to party to love to have fun fight when they have to and there good kissers and good in bed if u r with a hazel u are lucky and out going trustworthy a very good friend and they are very funny and fun to be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is on your heart.

Brown Eyes

Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 min

So, yes, I am a Hazel Eyes Gal!!!

• Members

Blue Eyes

People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. Tends to like the ones that don't treat them right but can't get them out of their head. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Five days huh?? keeping fingers crossed.... lol

• Members
Brown Eyes

Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 min

So, yes, I am a Hazel Eyes Gal!!!

i've been waiting for 70 minutes and nothing happened hehe :D

• Members

Brown Eyes

Oh i am all this and i am married to Hazel eyes 7 min took long how about 1 min because here he comes :P

• Members

The color of my eyes is kind of hard to categorize. Some times they're blue and some times they're green. It depends on my mood and what color I wear. My dad, who has the same eyes, says that they're gray and the color is reflected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Blue Eyes

Green Eyes

People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards the opposite sex. tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.

Well...my eyes are blue-green. Both kind of describe me, lol...but I want the green eyes outcome!

• Members

Green Eyes

It is kinda scary how well this describes me, especially the random as hell and and making people laugh part.