Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toy Storage And Hiding

• Members

You would be disappointed at my house too, I use them for my makeup and jewelry

• Members
You would be disappointed at my house too, I use them for my makeup and jewelry

Wow we have sosme interesting items in them crown bags, I feel kind of left out. Better get over to ABC and purchase some.....I guess they could maybe hold a days worth of fishing tackle if they holding all that stuff.

I guess that would make a pretty good shooting bag. They really that sturdy in how they made.

Sounds like pretty good concelment and not just for guns either

Glenn

You can also get those really pretty gift wine bags that you give with a bottle of wine. A lot are made of cloth, and come in several prints. Liquor stores will have them. They're a great size, and people will remain clueless about your personals!

• 2 weeks later...
I just ordered two that look very much like that. I decided that having toys hidden throughout my room was probably not a good idea. My 13 year old is snoopy--looking for things I have grounded him from. Locks will be much better!!!

As a former snoopy 13 yr old, Make sure you hide the keys very well. A locked box is not a deterant to a 13 yr old it is a challenge. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Never had a problem of snooping... yet. However, I AM a packrat which means the shelves and cabinets in my room is already messy enough to hide damn near -anything- unless you know where and what to look for ^^ thus saving me from snooping people!

But, between matresses on the bed, or between bedspring and matress, or whatever two layers you have, is a pretty good hiding place, don't you think? If you don't have a toy box. Not for plastic things of course, but other more hardy stuff....

• Members
Never had a problem of snooping... yet. However, I AM a packrat which means the shelves and cabinets in my room is already messy enough to hide damn near -anything- unless you know where and what to look for ^^ thus saving me from snooping people!

But, between matresses on the bed, or between bedspring and matress, or whatever two layers you have, is a pretty good hiding place, don't you think? If you don't have a toy box. Not for plastic things of course, but other more hardy stuff....

Get a gun safe, you can get them with programable combo locks and they work good and no one would suspect what is inside unless you open it

Glenn

Get a gun safe, you can get them with programable combo locks and they work good and no one would suspect what is inside unless you open it

Glenn

Having a locked box in my room would only -make- people curious on why I had it. Which is why I'm happy with my cluttered shelves ^^

• Members

We had them in a blue suitcase for a while, but I kept tripping over it. So now we just keep them in the bedside table. They used to fit in the drawer, but we have expanded to the bottom cabinet also. we don't lock it, for a few reasons.

1) If our family sees it, well then, what a GREAT discussion we will have over the Thanksgiving table! I'm not ashamed of our toys. And I am fortunate to come from a very open family.

2)our kids aren't supposed to be snooping in our rooms

3) if the kids do find it, then I feel it is a wonderful opportunity to educate them. (age appropriately as they are 6 and 8)

• Members
Wow we have sosme interesting items in them crown bags, I feel kind of left out. Better get over to ABC and purchase some.....I guess they could maybe hold a days worth of fishing tackle if they holding all that stuff.

I guess that would make a pretty good shooting bag. They really that sturdy in how they made.

Sounds like pretty good concelment and not just for guns either

Glenn

Just a little idea for your day long tackle box or may even work with a firearm depending on what you own. Although I always drag our large tackle bag along on the trip I leave it in the trunk and put some of my go to tools in one of those old fanny packs. Mine has the extra zippered pocket in the front and that is where my fishing license stays. Since I always take the fanny pack it is a handy spot for the permits and such. I think you'll find this to be much more suited for your applications!!!! Catch a few fish for me!!!!! (NAFC Life Member) .

• Members

Glenn

Make sure you don't buy the Sentry digital only safe! I have one upstairs that got a bit hot and melted the battery case and when I tried to find a replacement it was not a replaceable part. Since my locksmithing skills do not cover safes yet I visited one in OKC. He knew exactly what I had and told me the only way to open it is to drill a hole through the door and trip the bars manually. Buy a safe that has keys they are much easier to deal with if something like this happens. I also have after this mess a combo digital/key entry safe. MUCH BETTER!!!!

• Members

So my current toy box is a simple leather photo box. Since my BF and I do not have children there really isn't any need for our toy box to be locked up like Fort Knox. But I recently faced the delema of how to bring my toys with me on vacation. Because lets be honest, I don't really feel like 1- bringing all of my toys with us, and 2- I REALLY don't want any hotel maids to go snooping through my unlocked toy box. Well it's Too timid to the rescue; They aren't in the store yet, (pretty sure we are planning on adding them to the site for Nov. new products) Anyways, these boxes are great! I chose to bring the 'large' size with me home and immediately grabbed my toy box as well as the plastic drawer system that holds all of my misc. stuff in to the living room. Once all of the toys that I felt needed to make the journey with us were picked out I began to worry that everything wasn't going to fit. But never fear this toy box provided me with plenty of space for everything that I needed (and then some) And believe me I'm bringing plenty with me. Wanna know how much this baby fit, well heres the list of what I'm bringing on my vaca.

- Gigi- A MUST! I love this toy.

- the pink pleaser- Ladies I call this one my princess wand, because it's always there to grant my O' wishes.

- Lila - the new Dr. Laura Berman waterproof bullet (perfect for some in room jacuzzi fun)

- candies egg bullet- perfect for out of water play

- two power bullets- perfect to grab for stimulation during oral play with the BF

- swirly king pin - from the radiant gems line, my favorite dildo

- decadence g-spot vibe- one of my first toys, always there for me so it had to come along for the trip

- blindfold - no explanation needed there

- two silk restraints - Just in case the BF gets out of line ;-)

- DVD - Sex and Violins, I really like this flick, i reviewed it a little while ago but the BF still hasn't seen it. So in the box it went.

- Jimmy-Jane Candle - Perfect to add a little mood lighting.

-Top Cat toy wipes- great for quick clean ups (threw them in because I don't go anywhere without a pack of these babies.

And thats just what I put in the bottom of the box. This box also has a tray that slides up and down to cover the toys. The tray is perfect for lubes, cleaners etc.

The tray holds my last three necessities

- liquid silk - Water based lube, I was first turned off by it's white color but was completely hooked when one night I discovered that white lube is easier to see in the dark, perfect for portion control (less mess if you can see what your doing.)

- Kama Sutra massage oil- Almond scent the BF loves when I pull this stuff out because he knows hes going to get a good rub down

- before and after toy cleaner- to clean all my babies up after were done. Remember a clean toy is a happy toy!

So there you have it, all of this stuff fit in to my box with room to spare! And the best part of this box, it has two locks on it. (like the ones that are on briefcases) You can set your own combination for these locks (setting up these were pretty easy, slide the button over and turn the knobs to your desired combo.)

Anyways these boxes have a very sleek and simple look to them. Mine is black with stainless looking detailing. topped off with a convenient carrying handel. I wouldn't say to leave it out in the open because people are still going to ask 'whats in the box' but you could easily slide it under the bed, or in the closet and your toys are tucked away safely.

Sorry that I don't have a pic to post but if toy storage is an issue for you be sure to pick one of these up! It really solved my storage issue, and I won't be using this box just for my vacation, it has deffinatly been a much needed addition for my storage needs and once I get home I might just see how many toys this box holds!

• Members

I recently bought some queen sized Jersey sheets - they came in a super spiffy bag made of the same material.

So I keep my toys in the nifty bag that matches my bed. xDD It's usually amongst my pillows, since I'm in a single room in my college dorm so I don't have to worry about someone snooping. ^^

• Members

Ok this is funny but it works. I had a file cabnit that I didn't need so I moved it to are room for an end table by his chair(he watchs football in our room) that way he could have a spot for his sodas and ashtray. Anyway yeah it locks and has big drawer that I hope soon will have more items in it. Any who it works great we have a 14 year old daughter who has snooped and told me (with her friend) I wanted to die. So it works cause she knows it was extra furniture we always have extra crab in our house. She was home the day I put it in our room and showed her my cool table idea for daddy add a towel on top and she thinks i just didn't have any were else to put it. And if she wonders why it's locked she's smart enough to not ask cause then I'll know she was in my room again.

• Members
Make sure you don't buy the Sentry digital only safe! I have one upstairs that got a bit hot and melted the battery case and when I tried to find a replacement it was not a replaceable part. Since my locksmithing skills do not cover safes yet I visited one in OKC. He knew exactly what I had and told me the only way to open it is to drill a hole through the door and trip the bars manually. Buy a safe that has keys they are much easier to deal with if something like this happens. I also have after this mess a combo digital/key entry safe. MUCH BETTER!!!!

You mean he knew you had toys in there or that you had a specific safe? That can be embarressing to have them go in and break it open just to pull some dong out. I might have just decided to toss out the safe and go buy some new toys

Glenn