Official Community Forums Home

The Free Bullet On Home Page?

• Members

So is there a catch on that free bullet being advertised on the home page?

Why are they giving it away for free?

Do we need to pay just shipping?

Thanks for the help, I'm confused!

• Members

This item is, in fact, free. There is no "catch." Simply add the item to your cart, check out and select which shipping method you want (the most inexpensive being $6.95.) We LIKE doing this for our customers. Sometimes people order the free item as their "first" toy - and it opens up a whole new world for them. We try to offer a different freebie as often as we can - so stock up! :) If you have any questions, or want to speak to someone, feel free to call the office! :)

-Meg

I'd also like to add that they don't overwhelm you with mail or e-mails after you order either. Before I became a Product Reviewer, I ordered 3 of the freebies offered here, and signed up for the newsletter. It comes about once a month or so.

I'm also overly skeptical and wary of anything advertised for "free". But, believe me, as a past retail Goddess, and hater of Spam, there's no "catch". Just a desire to help people's sex lives a bit more!

• Members

Ooooo yay! Im excited now! =]

If I can get my mom to let me use her credit card (shes knows Ive been trying to get a 'toy') then Ima get it!

And it will be my first REAL toy...I dont think my electric toothbrush counts as one, lol.

THANKS!

• Members
Ooooo yay! Im excited now! =]

If I can get my mom to let me use her credit card (shes knows Ive been trying to get a 'toy') then Ima get it!

And it will be my first REAL toy...I dont think my electric toothbrush counts as one, lol.

THANKS!

oh snap =]

I ordered that and one more =O

good deal, good deal.

this should be fun....!

• Members

Good thing you took Howard's advice and ordered more than just the freebie (which, btw is WONDERFUL!!). His comment about only having one and the possibility of it breaking brings to mind my own desperation when my favorite bullet died!!! Before the replacement arrived, I resorted to taking it all apart, stripping wires and splicing them back together :)

Nope, I'll never be without at least two!!

• Members

I also received my first toy through the free offer here, and now I wish I bought more when I had the chance. My fav toy broke about a month ago and since I'm staying with my parents this whole freakn' summer, I can't order a new one yet until I back at school in late August! :( I know my parents would ask me what was in the box I got in the mail and I'm not comfortable telling them I own sex toys. My older sister, who owns a few toys of her own, is still weirded out that her "innocent little baby sister" has sex toys. I know more about sex then some of my friends who have actually had sex!

Sorry for ranting, still missing my broken toy.

• Members
I also received my first toy through the free offer here, and now I wish I bought more when I had the chance. My fav toy broke about a month ago and since I'm staying with my parents this whole freakn' summer, I can't order a new one yet until I back at school in late August! :( I know my parents would ask me what was in the box I got in the mail and I'm not comfortable telling them I own sex toys. My older sister, who owns a few toys of her own, is still weirded out that her "innocent little baby sister" has sex toys. I know more about sex then some of my friends who have actually had sex!

Sorry for ranting, still missing my broken toy.

That really sucks Leia! Couldnt you tell your parents a 'white lie' and not tell them whats really in the box? Or maybe even you could go to a local sex shop and buy one and hide it in your purse and then they'd never know. :)

Or you could even buy something that 'vibrates' but is not an actual 'vibrator' like an electric toothbrush or a gentle electric back massager! I've known people to try both these things (I myself using the toothbrush) and they work pretty well!

hope this helps you out!

• Members

The Free product they are offering is AWESOME!! It is one of my favorites. Also as I was reading the post I came across Leia. Leia you are 21yrs old according to your information. I guess I just have a hard time understanding being weirded out by your parents asking what was in the box. I know everyone has different backgrounds and aren't as comfortable as some of us talking to our parents or letting our parents know what is in a box that arrives etc...

Maybe I am just a little weird :P anytime I have ordered a new sex toy from here, granted I haven't lived or stayed with my parents in years, and a box arrives I am so excited that I seem to always call my father. :) My father and mother know that I do reviews for products here and that I highly enjoy doing it. When I was growing up though we had a very open door type policy. I have that same type of policy with my children.

I know that there are numerous post about this type of situation but sex is okay and owning sex toys is okay too, I just wanted to let you know that you should never be ashamed or embarassed by what you enjoy.

Okay I am just rambling again. :P

Mystrykitten I hope you highly enjoy your free toy and keep posting sometimes you will notice some contest here to that are fun to participate in and the prizes are just as fun.