Official Community Forums Home

Anal Play For Guys

Tashia's Man

• Members

I was wondering is their a way for my wife to stimulate me anally without using a strap on or actually penatrating me ? I would like to try this but am not ready to have stuff put in my ass just yet :rolleyes: ...lol thanks in advance

• Members

Of course there is! You surely do not have to jump right in to full-on anal strap on stimulation! In fact, I would NEVER suggest it.

First, read my article on Everything Anal in the Sex Ed section, this will answer many of your questions. Then just take things slowly. She can use a finger to 'rim' you - meaning, she will go around the outside of the anus and just tickle and apply a little pressure. She can lick you and rim you orally, then, when you are ready, she can use a well lubricated finger to stimulate you just a little in - and then slowly more.

For more people, anal play is something that increases in intensity and desire rather quickly - so you may find that you go from touching to stimulating rather quickly! Just play safe and use LUBE!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Anal stimulation, for a guy willing to try it, will greatly intensify your orgasms. My partner stuck a finger in my ass while blowing me and I felt like I was going to blow her brains out. She even told me that it hit her throat a lot harder than normal.

• Members
Anal stimulation, for a guy willing to try it, will greatly intensify your orgasms. My partner stuck a finger in my ass while blowing me and I felt like I was going to blow her brains out. She even told me that it hit her throat a lot harder than normal.

ive always enjoyed my girlfriend touching my ass and the occasional, well maybe frequent, licking. i bought her an a glass butt plug about a month ago... which she loved. a couple weeks ago while i was alone i grabbed the plug and some lube to see if i liked it. i was so incredibly surprised that i got it inserted all the way. the pleasure was so intense i spent about 5 minutes laying there with it inserted, not touching my cock because i knew id cum at the slightest touch. that was probably the shortest masturbation session ive had in quite a while. as soon as i grabbed my cock i came so incredibly hard i thought i was going to cry.

ive grown to like the plug more than her finger even though its much longer and thicker. i think her finger nails are causing too much pain, plus i can control the plug myself.

might go use it right now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Try having your wife run a lubricated finger around your anus, just lightly. It's not penetrationm but it is intense. Eventually you will want her to put her finger in. Once you get used to one finger you will find that two will be better. From there a small vibrator may be just the thing you want to try. Do not be surprised that once you go to a vibrator you do want to try something larger and eventually want your wife to use a strap on dildo. As others have said, you don't want to start there, but you can work your way up to it.

One of the biggest hurdles is training yourself to relax when something, no matter if it's a finger or a toy, goes UP inside the anus, since, as we all know, the anus is designed to push things OUT. Also, don't confuse discomfort, with pain.

Have fun!