Official Community Forums Home

All Consumed By The Man

• Members

Anyone out there ever had an experience like mine? Renting a movie, on a whim. Watching it and then your life turns crazy! This is what happened to me when I saw Gerard Butler, for the first time in "Phantom of the Opera". I had never even heard of him. I wrote his name down on a piece of paper to look him up later. The more I found out about him and began to watch his other movies, the more consumed I was. I'm no gushing teen-ager. He lit a fire in me and brought me back into the land of hot and horney!

I needed to edit this because I feel differently now from what I originally wrote. If anyone want's to talk or compare notes write me, believe me nothing anyone can tell me could be stranger than my own experience! :ph34r:

Edited by Percheron Gal

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Now that it has been acouple of months since I first began my "fantasy love-affair" with Mr. Butler, I can honestly say my original hot-passion has cooled to a slower burn. I can see how my first ramblings are confusing, I was confused! You have to remember nothing like this had ever happened to me before, and I was in such a state of turn-on, :P , which I was enjoying, I just had to wallow in it for awhile, and hope it would slowly ebb, which it has.

One of the really weird aspects of all this is how real and strong these feelings I have for this man, I will never know, make love with, or know him for real man he is. I know I'm not alone in my feelings for him! Think I'm bad? You should read some of the other thoughts, women in his fan forums have towards him.

I find this fascinating! We're all different, but for some reason HE has touched this spark in us and he makes all these feelings come to life!

This is my secret...no one knows this, my friends would never believe me, although I have been getting comments about how "alive" I seem lately...

• Members

PG, i know exactly how you feel. I have been looking for Gerry Butler's nude picture on the file sharing sights for a while now. I guess women don't file share like guys do, lots of nude girls, only nude gay men.

• Members

Kate, glad someone else knows how I feel. I have lots of pics of him..yea none nude. That would be nice! Do you go into his fan sites? I've learned alot, but it's really the fantasy, combination, movie Gerry that I'm hot for. 'Cause I'm never gona have the real thing. Lot's of buzz about his new movie...

My hubby is away for afew days, so I'm gona indulge my case of Gerry-itis. It's been awhile and I'm in need of a fix, badly. Trying to find a copy of his most recent movie, too.

Write me again... :ph34r:

• Members
Kate, glad someone else knows how I feel. I have lots of pics of him..yea none nude. That would be nice! Do you go into his fan sites? I've learned alot, but it's really the fantasy, combination, movie Gerry that I'm hot for. 'Cause I'm never gona have the real thing. Lot's of buzz about his new movie...

My hubby is away for afew days, so I'm gona indulge my case of Gerry-itis. It's been awhile and I'm in need of a fix, badly. Trying to find a copy of his most recent movie, too.

Write me again... :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohh God yes PG. If he were only in front of me he would never get away.

PG, here is part of my story for you.

I saw The Phantom movie when it came to our area about a year ago, and sat in the theater mesmerized by Gerald Butler. I pictured myself going with him to his laird on the opera house lake. I knew that i would be true to him in all ways. I would do everything and exactly that he wanted me to do. I loved him for his mask, the mystery of it, 'would never invade him like Christine did. I even pictured myself singing opera. Isn't that crazy?

And that night in my bed, he was next to me in my mind.

Who would not feel an attraction and love towards such a handsome and virul man like him.

I guess i fell in love with both Gerald and the storybook Phantom too.

I have several really nice pictures of him too. If i ever find a nude, you shall have a copy.

Hope you indulge yourself completely in that fix (giggle). :rolleyes:

Kisses, Kate.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

For me it is Matthew McConaughey.

My most recent Star Crush is David Caruso, from CSI Miami. :P

• Members
Are ya KIDDING!?! David Caruso?

I really like David Caruso, but not sexually, and I'll tell you why. He looks like my father did when he was younger (he's passed now), so I can appreciate his acting, and that twinkle in his eye (like my father's too), but I can't see it sexaully. My dad even had the red hair and same skin coloring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My big actor crush has always been Antonio Banderas. He drives me crazy. :) I first saw him in Interview with a Vampire, which is one of my favorite movies. He was so intense, and that accent, I swear. :) I've been 'in love' ever since. It's funny, no other actor has had that kind of affect on me. Although the Phantom is a really close second. Lord, that man really played to my submissive side. :) I was talking to a friend of mine that is also submissive, and I asked her how quickly she would've gone with the phantom. She said in a heartbeat. There's no way she would've gone for the other guy. :) Yeah, me either. :)

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Gerard Butler is super h.o.t., and in Sparta - oh what a body!!! :blink:

I always give hot men extra points if they're from Britain - Irish, Scottish... B) you name it - I love it!!

Men from the British Isles are my weakness :rolleyes:

The very thought of a hot english/welsh/irish/scottish man taking me from behind and talking dirty to me while grabbing my hair drives me crazzzyyyyy

• Members

My number one actor fantasy is Johnny Depp, Its those lips. I love those lips.

Been ages since I started this...in fact I had to re-register myself to reply to this. Yes, as I watched him in "300" I thought this is the man who changed my life. I have left my husband, live in a new place and have the most incredible lover/boyfriend/man in my life all because Gerard Butler and how he re-ignited my flame of passion! Somehow and I still don't exactly understand it all, I had the courage to take that huge step forward and see and feel more alive, like I had never felt before and Gerard Butler, in some bizarre way helped me to do it! Many will never be able to understand this, or think how foolish, that I could be influenced like that, but I've got to say this is real and my life has never been better than it is right now!

Yes...I still adore and worship him and I always will be devoted to him...my "real" man is very into role playing and can manage a very nice brouge! How hot is that! How lucky am I! Never could I ever have imagined things turning out for me like this!

From, Percheron Gal...and I still own my beloved Percheron!

Gerard Butler is super h.o.t., and in Sparta - oh what a body!!! :blink:

I always give hot men extra points if they're from Britain - Irish, Scottish... B) you name it - I love it!!

Men from the British Isles are my weakness :rolleyes:

The very thought of a hot english/welsh/irish/scottish man taking me from behind and talking dirty to me while grabbing my hair drives me crazzzyyyyy

• Members
Been ages since I started this...in fact I had to re-register myself to reply to this. Yes, as I watched him in "300" I thought this is the man who changed my life. I have left my husband, live in a new place and have the most incredible lover/boyfriend/man in my life all because Gerard Butler and how he re-ignited my flame of passion! Somehow and I still don't exactly understand it all, I had the courage to take that huge step forward and see and feel more alive, like I had never felt before and Gerard Butler, in some bizarre way helped me to do it! Many will never be able to understand this, or think how foolish, that I could be influenced like that, but I've got to say this is real and my life has never been better than it is right now!

Yes...I still adore and worship him and I always will be devoted to him...my "real" man is very into role playing and can manage a very nice brouge! How hot is that! How lucky am I! Never could I ever have imagined things turning out for me like this!

From, Percheron Gal...and I still own my beloved Percheron!

Blondebeauty, I give you one hundred points for bravery! I'm not sure if I could ever do such a thing. I mean, that's BIG. Way to go! Like Del Boy always says - HE WHO DARES, WINS!