Official Community Forums Home

Ohmibod Vibrator & Accessories

Mikayla1

• Members

The future of Vibe play is HERE! THe OhMiBod Vibrator and accessories are sooooooo cool and fun to play with! Practically everyone has an IPod now - so it was only a matter of time until some genius figured out how to tap into the market of music + vibrations = ORGASMS!

It looks like this:

OMB_01_ipod_vibratormain.jpg

If you have no idea what this little baby does, let me break it down for you. Yiou take your standard IPod (for me, the Nano) and you plug in the OhMiBod vibrator into the headphone jack on the bottom (if you prefer, you can use the spliiter and still listen to the music you are about to FEEL. You have to insert 2AA batteries into the vibrator by removing the bottom. Then, just close the bottom attachment by matching up the half circles and get ready to JAM!

The concept is simple - using the tempo and rhthym of YOUR CUSTOM MUSIC CHOICES to activate and alternate the vibrations on the OhMiBod Vibrator! So, I got my little OhMiBod ready, inserted batteries, charged my IPod fully for the best experience, placed the splitter so I could hear my songs and got ready to play. The vibrator itself is a standard, hard plastic 5 1/2" long (insertable) and 1 1/8" inch wide model. Great for insertion (super smooth) and for clitoral stim!

I was not sure what song would pop up first, so I just hit "shuffle songs" on my IPod, lubed up the vibrator with TooTimid Personal lube, and pressed PLAY! OHHHHH MMMMMYYYY GOD! The first song on my playlist was "Have a Nice Day" by Bon Jovi - and if you are familier, it starts out FAST AND LOUD and so did my vibrator! I was super surprised at the amount of power this baby has! As Bon Jovi began their instrumental "bow wow wow...da da da da da" opening, my new friend pulsated directly to the music - it was WAYYYYYY cool! The next song on my list was "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake....and let me tell you, he BROUGHT sexy back...uuggghhh!

I experimented with different songs - and adjusted the volume up and down - the louder it is, the stronger the vibes. My favorite songs were the hard rocking ones (duh, obviously) but after getting a few orgasms, it was nice to slow it down with some other songs. It is a great vibe for clitoral pleasure as well as insertion. I enjoyed both placements - and the vibe is quiet and packs quite a punch!

What I found to be the coolest thing was that the rhythm really provides a surprise during your play! You think you know how the beat goes, but the vibe knows better! As you listen away to your song, it is fun to feel the pulsations! I could see myself playing "What's that Tune"with my hubby, as he picks the songs, and I try to GUESS what they are! I am telling you, this thing is SUPER FUN!

The original kit comes with the vibrator, a cute, pink carrying case, the splitter for dual listening and playing, and the adapter to attach to your IPod. It also comes with a standard bottom so you can play with the OhMiBod without attaching to the IPod - this is nice and renders your toy useable when your IPod is not charged. It has simplre programming and provides nice, varied vibrations - so you can play even if you do not own an IPod!

I was also blessed with 2 other accessories: The OhMiBod garter (like the jogging holder but for your LEG) and PINKIE - which is a removable sleeve made of Polymer and it is also SCENTED! The box recommends that a condom be used with this item (it is a very porous (has holes) material. I placed the sleeve over the vibrator, donned a condom onto it, and used it with a few more songs. The sleeve is VERY nice in that it "softens" up the hardness of the vibe - sort of like a mattress pad! I actually prefered the harder texture to the sleeve, but if you want to soften things up - the sleeve does work nicely!

I think every woman should have the OhMiBod vibrator cause it is simply, FUN FUN FUN! The accessories are oh so girlie and cute - not to mention PINK - and it really is fun to play "name that tune" while you are playing.

Take masturbation time to a new level and add in your favorite musical picks! I will bet you that you will replace every slow, classical tune on your IPod with every hard rocking, loud rhythm song that you know! OhMiBod is OH My Amazing - get one NOWWWWW!!!

Oh My ORGASMMMMMMMMM!

This just hit me....MUSICAL MASTURBATION!!! :D:P:lol:

• Members

too funny Tyger! Your jokes kill me. I only wish they made this with a bullet or smaller size vibe. Something that you might could hide where the other cord was at, so there could be some discreet fun while you listen. Maybe in the store or a movie theater.....of course, I guess you could always buy a ipod remote and have a little extra fun that way too......

• Members

ahaha. Thats funny Mike but creative thinking.

Mikayla - I know you mentioned the vibe itself takes batteries. But did you notice it drain the power on your nano?

• Members

Mike: the vibe is NOT at all big. I mean, you could conceivably stick it into your panties and use it like a LONG bullet - I doubt it would be that hard.

As for the draining of the Nano, I played for quite a while and didn't notice any more battery drainage than I would if I were jogging or exercising with music - so I would say "no."

Good questions though!

• Members

I have a couple Ipod accessories that drain the battery life soooo fast. Looks like this one's a winner. Good to know! Thanks!

• Members

I have a question,

does this work exclusivly with the ipod or can it work with any mp3 player?

most of the ones I have seen all look like the original ipod, same design, functions, etc.

I know that the ipod can use almost any style headphones as well, so I was kinda wondering if this would work on a poor mans ipod.

Thanks

Kat

• Members

I am betting it will WW. More than likely it just works off the electrical impulses from the Ipod that the earbuds form in to audio signals. Every mp3 player works with headphones, it is a safe assumption to say this will work with every MP3 player as well, because of making noise, this just makes vibrations.....it can't tell what brand you use.

• Members

The optimal use if for the IPod and MP3 Players - but it will also work with CD players and laptops!

So yes, Vibe on WW!!!

• Members

The computer to huh? Hmmm interesting. You could have fun with that wile doing your homework. Of course once you start moaning people will start to wounder what class you're taking and if they could still sign up. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Mikayla,

Just got back from the summer holiday. Excellent.

Sounds great but you never mentioned if the sweet little thing made you cum. You underline that it's cute and fun, but can it deliver? Is it good?

A great feature to the OhMiBod is that there are communities on the www that share playlists with iTunes links for maximum pleasure.

• Members

Hey, welcome back!

YES, YES, YES this little musical wonder DID make me cum - more than once. The vibe is simple, but the differing of vibrations really adds to the surprise of the playtime! I highly recommend!!!

*leia, if you're asked what class you're taking, tell them sex ed!!! :P

• Members

Well, even though I didn't win this baby, i am gonna order one in a week or two, this is just too interesting to pass up on!