Official Community Forums Home

How And Where Do You Store You Toys And Toy Box?

• Members

Where do you store your toys? How do you store them to avoid embarrassing moments like when visitors or relatives arrive? Especially for those who have young, curious, adventurous and persistent kids who love to explore every inch on the house? My mom once arrived unannounced and I think I never really managed to convince her that the little bottle of liquid the coffee table was a new type of hair removal cream, and the pink little cylinder was used to roll and spread the cream evenly on my calves, and the reason I have to get dressed first before opening the door was because I didn't want my clothes to be stained with the cream. Fortunately, she let the subject stay.

I personally keep my toys in a suitcase at the bottom of my dresser, with all the toys covered between layers of towels. The lubes and oils are kept in a make up bag in the same suitcase, with small accessories like clips and kept in a plastic box in the suitcase. For bigger BDSM toys like cuffs and pads, I keep them in a separate traveling bag at the same place. As for my lingerie (um, I think they classify as toys too?) they are all in the second and third drawer of my dresser.

How about you? How do you keep your toys? And while on the subject, any body accidentally discovered your hidden toys before?

• Members

Well, after I answer the question, you'll see that I don't have nearly enough toys!! I keep all of my toys in a pretty paper-covered hat box--slipped under the edge of my bed. The kids pretty much stay out of our room--probably because they think it's too dull! I figure if they get so nosy that they find my stash, well---they deserve the embarrassment :)

• Members

Hello, well because I have alot of toys, although not nearly enough :P . I have lock boxes that my husband has made. They are wouldnt and lock well. My favorite toys are by my bed in the lock box which is actually very nice it is rosewood and looks like it could be night stand etc.. I have a couple of them, some in the walk-in -closet also. I have had my toys discovered in fact I know here on the forum there is a huge decussion on this, how to store your toys, have your toys ever been discovered ?

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=3171

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=2959

• Members

I have a drawer in my night stand were I keep most of my toys

I have a BIG plastic box under my vanity. Plus, I have a small drawer in my vanity, for the small ones that I use the most often.

• Members
Hello, well because I have alot of toys, although not nearly enough :P . I have lock boxes that my husband has made. They are wouldnt and lock well. My favorite toys are by my bed in the lock box which is actually very nice it is rosewood and looks like it could be night stand etc.. I have a couple of them, some in the walk-in -closet also. I have had my toys discovered in fact I know here on the forum there is a huge decussion on this, how to store your toys, have your toys ever been discovered ?

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=3171

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=2959

Aha. Missed those 2 posts.

Well, it only proves I don't visit the forum enough.

Thanks for the 2 links, they were very interesting to read. LOVE that cute box!! I want 3 of those for all my toys.

I'd love to have my toys next to my night stand, but alas... well, besides my Mom, I have had nieces and nephews who found my toys. The boys either use it as a sword/knife or fly them around like little rocket ships, and those are easily dealt with by offering ice creams, but one rascal actually was able to find my pink and clear double end dildo (I swear I packed them in the suitcase after play) and swung it around like a light saber, with sound effect and such. No amount of candy and ice cream with rob him off his prized laser sword, and in the end I had to give him the blue metal baseball bat my boyfriend made me keep under the bed to exchange it, by telling him the bat's bigger and more powerful before letting him out of my room. Fortunately (for me anyway), he went straight down stairs to his mom swinging it around like a jedi knight, and screaming "mommy I found a light saber!!" and making those sound effects. My aunt was absolutely horrified that he was swinging a bat around, immediately went over and grabbed the bat away from him, and gave him a long and stern scolding right in the living room, so much that the poor kid sobbed and cried. Luckily for me, he didn't have the chance to reveal the real light saber he found to my mom and my aunt. (I hope it doesn't develop into childhood trauma)

The girls are usually not interested and brush them aside, (wait till you grow up, you don't know what you all are missing) or shrikes "so cute!!!!!" and so far I have managed to make them forget about the cute little pink vibrating egg or the jelly rabbit by offering some small, inexpensive earrings, necklaces, hair pins and other trinkets, or just simply play dress up and put pretty make ups on them. So far none seem to have remembered discovering those cute little tiny things.

More than a few times I have found 1 or 2 of my lubes, dildos or vibe on my dressing table, together with my bottles of skin care and make up products, and I suspect it’s either my mom who put them there, or the cleaning lady I hire to clean my house before big festivals.

Off course, the people who most frequently discovers my toys laying around are either my boyfriends (ex and present) and my closes girlfriends. For the boy friends, it’s usually because I deliberately left the toys around for them to discover (sometimes), and the girls will have a ball teasing me till I am flushed.

My cats once tried their best to kill the jelly dildo I left behind, but so far they haven't threatened me that they will reveal to anyone in exchange for more liver cans. (If you must know, that jello dildo was totally ruined by tier claws and teeth. I was so sad about it that I didn't do anything and let them continue to torture the poor dildo. Only after they lost their interest and went to their favorite spot to lick themselves that I realised I should not have let it suffer more. I believe in Karma, and I know one day I'll be punished for watching that dildo go through so much agony at the paws of my cats without as mush as lifting a finger. Bless the soul of that loyal, close friend.

:P:)

You'd better say 10 "Hail Vibes", and do some sort of pennance. Otherwise, I fear for your vibration soul. Peace be with you and the dearly departed.

:D

:lol:

;)

• Members

Hahaha! that's some funny stuff!

Actually it made me run out today and get a husky brand lockable tool case from the home depot. My first toy hasn't even arrived yet, but I'm not letting my cat or daughter have a chance at finding them!!! Of coarse, it would be funny to see the cat jump ten feet if she managed to turn on the vibe!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

okay, I need to do something about this asap! My son noticed our box (which is a cardboard box that our karaoke machine came in) yesterday and started to open it before I screamed, "HEY! NOT YOURS!" (total brilliance on my part, right? no playing it cool for me!). SO, project for my day off today: CONCEAL the toy box!

Well I have 3 toys, all are small enough to fit under some clothes in my dresser drawer.. But after my order here, I fear i must get a new hiding place or find a box... I have two small kids so I reckon hiding them now will prevent questions when they get old enough to help mama fold clothes and put them away... Off to search around for a toy box! :D