Official Community Forums Home

Flirting With Cell Phones

Tyger

Most of us have cell phones nowadays, right? We have them for emergencies, catching up with friends, keeping track of family and our significant others, even for our primary phone lines. We use them for a variety of things, and we all love our cells! Some of us but some bling on them, we get special carrying cases for them, and who doesn’t LOVE having the latest song’s chorus play when our phone rings?

So, how many of you have thought of your cell phones as a sexual instrument? I’m not talking about sticking your cell somewhere, and putting the setting on vibrate……although that’s not such a bad thing…..No, I’m talking about using your trusty techo-friend to enhance your sex life!

Calling your SO is great. Let them know you’re thinking of them. But the typical “Hi, where you at?” doesn’t strike me as the most sexy thing to do. Nice to hear from you, but how personal is that really?

Using your cells can be extremely fun for phone sex! After all, the key word in that phrase is PHONE, right?

Calling your partner, talking to them in a sexy voice, or telling them what you’re thinking of doing to them the next time you see them in person can be a wonderful daily boost to the recipient. And who’s not going to get an ego boost knowing that you’ve turned your SO on? There will be an extra swish to your walk, or strut in your step for sure!

Just like leaving a sexy message on someone’s answering machine, Voice Mail can have the same effects too. Even sending them a voice clip of your special song, or a song that your lover knows turns you on. Let me suggest something that your lover knows, since sometimes, songs are a bit harder to discern thru a voice mail message.. I would suggest having a few ideas handy, just in case a sexy phone call may not be possible.

Texting can be extremely fun, and a bit more private way of teasing your lover. There will be times, like business meetings, that they won’t have the time to talk on the phone, yet text messaging allows them to know that you’re thinking of them. Feel as naughty as you want, texting dirty, or just hinting around. It’s private, and quick too. Either way, I’ll bet your lover will know what you’re trying to say!

And, let’s not forget the growing trend of camera phones! Taking sexy pics of yourself, or other things, can be another teasing way of letting your lover that you can’t wait to see them. Like, maybe laying out a nice piece of lingerie, as well as some lotion, and maybe some fuzzy handcuffs on the bed, taking a picture of that, and then sending them to your lover will definitely get ideas flowing! Or, a bubble bath, with some candles glowing around, write the words ME on one side of the tub, and YOU on the other, in lipstick will show him what you’re wanting to do when next you meet.

And you can excite yourself with your phone too. Adding a nice picture of something that reminds you of your lover when they call (available on a lot of phones), or a sexy ring-tone only for your lover, will remind you of them, and bring a sexy smile to your face when they call.

Any mobile-to-mobile device can be fun to use. However, try to keep in mind that if you or your lover has a company phone, either as your primary or just for business, I would suggest NOT using them as a way of flirting with your lover. Many businesses monitor their employee calls, the same way that they do company e-mails, and, how mortifying would it be to get called into the office, with copies of your lover in, well a compromising position? Or, even worse, your boss going to your house intent on some extra curricular activities, after intercepting a sexily little invitation, not meant for him!

Keeping a relationship exciting can be hard to do at times. We get caught up in the everyday life, and forget that sometimes it’s the littlest gestures that really make a difference. Taking a few minutes out of the daily grind, and using the time you would’ve spent calling your lover anyway, and adding a little bit of Sexy to it, will do you both wonders!

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must text my hubby! He has a great ass, and I feel the need to text him so!

• Members

i used to sex text my ex all the time, when he was at work it helped make the day go faster for him he said. i also used to be bad and sex text him at times just so he would get hard and all worked up and i knew he was around other people and he couldn't resist reading them so he was in a pickle some times lol,,,,loved to tease him that way :P:P:P

• Members

Excellent article, Tyger! :)

My hubby and I text each other cute or horny little messages all the time with our phones. It's a great "Hey, I wasn't expecting that!" thing to get during the day and makes us feel really good that the other took the time to say "I was thinking of you." in one way or another. Sometimes it's just a simple message, sometimes it's more elaborate and sometimes it's a picture -- hey, flowers sent via phone picture are STILL flowers in my book! :)

• Members

Cell phone Flirting is always fun, and can lead to more fun later on

• Members

My wife and I do this on IM quite a bit, espeically when we are both at work. It can be alot of fun, but it can also backfire and make the day drag on if I know what is coming. The more I anticipate it, the longer it seems to take to get off of work.

• Members

Texting can be an amazing flirtation tool. I love sending my boyfriend texts about what i'm thinking about doing to him/ body parts or comments on last nights actions. He loves it. We even have code names for certain actions. The best is when I can send him a text and he's so taken i get one dirty word sent back to me. Plus it does help break up the day and its so much easier than saying I love you on the work phone ;)

• Members

Great article!

I would only add that if your partner has a Blackberry to be mindful that the volume on those is sooo loud that if you are talking sexily to him or her, the whole room can probably hear too!

As well as texting on a work supplied phone or Blackberry! Many companies will block and review messages that are suggestive or contain foul language. So before you text - check out the rules!

• Members

I have just burst from a sexual rut with my hubby and started this very way. He uses text messaging and photo messaging all of the time with his friends but I don't know that I had ever sent him a text and only rarely sent photos and they were always of the kids. One night he was out late and sent a text that he had a surprise for me, for some reason I texted back "a sex toy" and the rest was history! I ended up sending him a few boob shots and even a money shot all that night along with texting each other. When he got home we had the hottest sex we had had in years!

• Members

You know thats a great idea, never really thought of using the text message for erotic messages, we never use the text at all, but now I have a good reason too. We uses to send little sexy and dirty emails to each other at work, but sense that new law that require companies to keep copies of your emails we have had to keep them cleaner ;)....I think I am going to go look for my phone now.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

erotic text messages with a picture to follow. had this woman that would tease me send me texts and send pictures as she did it. i would send back replys and pics. just wow. it was amazing. on a bad day, turn it around ina heart beat.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I recently saw a vibrator that has different modes depending on the type of cell phone that goes off near it.... it uses 7 brands of phones... so you could be in a semi public place and as someone's phone rings your vibe changes pattern... sounds pretty cool, huh?

• Members
I recently saw a vibrator that has different modes depending on the type of cell phone that goes off near it.... it uses 7 brands of phones... so you could be in a semi public place and as someone's phone rings your vibe changes pattern... sounds pretty cool, huh?
Wow! Where did you see that? That ought to spice up a grocery store run!

I'd love to see that. How far do you think you would get before you had to sit down and rest?

MOHD

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love doing this! I just got a blackberry that I bought off ebay and sent my hubby a text about loving his "hard cock". Well he never recieved the message and it ended up going to the other guys email! :o I had the blackberry completely wiped clean so hopefully I am not sending racy texts to random men anymore!

• Members
I love doing this! I just got a blackberry that I bought off ebay and sent my hubby a text about loving his "hard cock". Well he never recieved the message and it ended up going to the other guys email! :o I had the blackberry completely wiped clean so hopefully I am not sending racy texts to random men anymore!

Now THAT'S funny!!!!! :D

I'm glad y'all like my article. Thanks for the feedback. :)

• Members

I often text my SO sexy little poems that I write just for him.

He loves it, says it makes his day fly. He can't get cell reception at work, but texting goes thru.

I have to keep my ringer off at work, so I set my phone to vibrate and keep it in my front pocket.

Sweetguy will send a message saying 'sending vibrations to your pants' every now and then.

It never fails to give me the giggles. He is my Sweetguy................. :D

• Members

I send my other half dirty texts as well. It is fun and I know he enjoys receiving them....especially on a day that we are getting together....nothing like teasing each other til we get together.