Official Community Forums Home

Does This Mean I'm Bi-sexual?

• Members

Hi,

I'm a straight female with a healthy sex drive and a boyfriend who satisfies me. He has always talked about how much it would turn him on if I were with a female, and now I'm beginning to like the idea of some female interraction. I actually prefer viewing pictures of nude women vs. those of nude men, and especially think breasts are sexy. I would also not be against some mild playing with another woman as I feel it would be very sensual. I have never felt this way until my boyfriend introduced it to my thinking and now we talk about it in bed, which makes both of us hot.

My question -- do other straight women feel this way? Or does this mean I have bi-sexual tendencies? Looking for some feedback - thanks a bunch.

• Members

most psychologists say that every person has some level of homosexual arousal. That every person is attracted to members of the same sex. Some just take that attraction farther than others. I don't think it is conclusive that you are bi or anything else. What most ppl in your situation say is that they are bi-curious. go with that.....

• Members
Hi,

I'm a straight female with a healthy sex drive and a boyfriend who satisfies me. He has always talked about how much it would turn him on if I were with a female, and now I'm beginning to like the idea of some female interraction. I actually prefer viewing pictures of nude women vs. those of nude men, and especially think breasts are sexy. I would also  not be against some mild playing with another woman as I feel it would be very sensual. I have never felt this way until my boyfriend introduced it to my thinking and now we talk about it in bed, which makes both of us hot.

My question -- do other straight women feel this way? Or does this mean I have bi-sexual tendencies? Looking for some feedback - thanks a bunch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members
most psychologists say that every person has some level of homosexual arousal.  That every person is attracted to members of the same sex.  Some just take that attraction farther than others.  I don't think it is conclusive that you are bi or anything else.  What most ppl in your situation say is that they are bi-curious.  go with that.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THANKS, CRAZY1... that sounds about right... appreciate the feedback.

• Members
Hi,

I'm a straight female with a healthy sex drive and a boyfriend who satisfies me. He has always talked about how much it would turn him on if I were with a female, and now I'm beginning to like the idea of some female interraction. I actually prefer viewing pictures of nude women vs. those of nude men, and especially think breasts are sexy. I would also  not be against some mild playing with another woman as I feel it would be very sensual. I have never felt this way until my boyfriend introduced it to my thinking and now we talk about it in bed, which makes both of us hot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Timid, i can tell you that women make far better lovers than men, i had a girlfriend for almost 2 years in high school, we kept it in the closet. i dated guys also then. She went back to the Ukrane at the end of our senior year. we keep in touch, she is married now. ocasionly i find woman that i am attacted to, but it seems hard to start a loving relationship with women. Men will start (sometimes fake) a relationship in a split second. i dont think this is unusual. it seems like my hormones run the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know much about the technicalities of homosexuality or bisexuality, but I'm straight and I've often thought about giving guys head as well as girls. I wondered about it for a while, but I decided I didn't care. There isn't a line that seperates bi, hetero, and homosexuals. It's all grey areas. And Crazy1 is probably right. There's probably a little bit of bi in all of us. B)

• Members

I don't think at all that this means you are bi. I once was had a boyfriend who wanted to have a threesome. But he wanted to do it with another guy, but I felt more comfortable with another woman. Does this means that I'm bi. No. I just feel that I would rather have another woman touch me than 2 men at the same time. But I wouldn't be in a relationship with another woman.

• Members

BACK IN THE SEVENTIES WHEN I WAS COMING OF AGE I EXPERIMENTED W/SEX W/MEN. :o I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ATTRACTED TO WOMEN BUT FOUND MYSELF WONDERING ABOUT GAY/BI LOVE. IT IS ONLY SINCE I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING RECEIVING ANAL SEX THAT I HAVE ENTERTAINED THOUGHTS OF GAY LOVE ONCE AGAIN. I FOUND A GAY BAR JUST 1/2 HOUR FROM MY PLACE AND AM THINKING OF CHECKING IT OUT. I HAVE BEEN SO FREAKIN HORNY LATELY I COULD GO FOR SOME NICE HEAD IN A PUBLIC PLACE :P (IT'S SUCH NASTY FUN) :P I'M NOT GAY BUT I THINK IT'S REASONABLE TO SAY I AM BI CURIOUS. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A HOT COUPLE WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO GO THAT EXTRA MILE WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS FEELING AC-DC. ANY TAKERS???12GAUGE B)

• Members

Howard's right in his way as well. It's prolli right that we all have some homosexual subconcious tendencies and his aren't as strong as mine or something. It's more how strongly they affect you. BTW, 12-Gauge, more power to you. B)

Aren't we missing the MOST obvious of answers? The female body is far more attractive and errotic than the male body. You seen one penis you seen em all... with the exception of size they basically are all the same <g> The female body is beatiful and exotic.. I don't think it's abnormal for any woman straigt or bi to fantasize, think about or watch other women together..

• Members

I love to look at guy's penis Howard, i examine every inch of my lovers's rods, and am amazed at the variety. If a guy want a nude picture of me, i get a nude of him, and his erection. I have a lucious collection. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

How 'bout that Matt Dark-thanx 4 the kind words dude...but what is BTW??? Most folks that know me in real life would probably be surprized to hear my answer....live and let live...be who you are and don't concern yourself with what others think of you. Treat others as you would want to be treated and just be yourself. B) 12G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am a straight man who loves sex. As an adult, I've never had a sexual experience with another guy, but recently, I've felt more comfortable talking to my male friends about sex, masturbation, etc. As a kid, my friends and I used to fool around, but that was way before I even really knew what sex was. Recently, however, I've had the urge to give a man a blow job. I don't even want to get one in returen...in fact I would refuse it. I guess I just want the experience, and I want to be able to say I'm not inhibited by society's labels, judgements, etc.

I have many female friends who have experimented with other women (mainly close friends). I don't think their lesbians or even bisexual. It was really just a curiosity that they were open-minded enough to pursue.

My problem is that I'm married, and while my wife is very open-minded about sex (and has even had an experience with another girl, she would not be cool with me having a random hook-up with anyone--let alone a guy. So....I probably won't do it, but I just want to know what it feels like to give someone a blow job.

• Members
Why do you feel compelled to prove something to society? Why would you let society dictate what standards you hold to define your own sexuality? If you find women sexually exciting, and you are sexually attracted to your wife, you probably are not gay. The fact that you have this fantasy about experiencing giving another guy a blow job does not make you gay, or bi, either. I don't know how you go about fulfilling this fantasy, but if the situation arises, please do yourself and your wife a favor by using a condom on the cock you suck. She doesn't deserve an unwanted STD, and neither do you because you simply want to know how it feels. And, talk to your wife about this before doing it. Have you thought about getting one of the life sized dildoes, with veins, bumps, and everything, and sucking that? Or buy your wife a strap-on harness and have her mount that life like dildo in her harness and play the male role for you? They even make dildoes with pumps built in so that you can squirt water,milk, or whatever liquid you want to simulate an orgasm when you want to feel that !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't feel compelled to prove anything to society. I don't feel guilty or ashamed by my desire either. Your suggestion to use a dildo probably wouldn't do it for me. I guess that's part of the fantasy, you know? I want to experience what my wife does when she gives me head. The taste, smell, and physical feeling of a man's orgasm. Ideally, this would simply happen with someone who wants the same thing. No strings...just a different sexual experience.

Howard's right in his way as well. It's prolli right that we all have some homosexual subconcious tendencies and his aren't as strong as mine or something. It's more how strongly they affect you. BTW, 12-Gauge, more power to you.  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
BACK IN THE SEVENTIES WHEN I WAS COMING OF AGE I EXPERIMENTED W/SEX W/MEN. :o  I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ATTRACTED TO WOMEN BUT FOUND MYSELF WONDERING ABOUT GAY/BI LOVE.  IT IS ONLY SINCE I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING RECEIVING ANAL SEX THAT I HAVE ENTERTAINED THOUGHTS OF GAY LOVE ONCE AGAIN.  I FOUND A GAY BAR JUST 1/2 HOUR FROM MY PLACE AND AM THINKING OF CHECKING IT OUT. I HAVE BEEN SO FREAKIN HORNY LATELY I COULD GO FOR SOME NICE HEAD IN A PUBLIC PLACE :P  (IT'S SUCH NASTY FUN) :P  I'M NOT GAY BUT I THINK IT'S REASONABLE TO SAY I AM BI CURIOUS. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A HOT COUPLE WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO GO THAT EXTRA MILE WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS FEELING AC-DC. ANY TAKERS???12GAUGE B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW.. where do you live????? HAHA.. I WANT IN

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

It is so nice to hear a woman asking the same question I have! I'm married with an active (although boring) sex life with my husband. However, I am fascinated with women's breasts. I love looking at pictures of them. I have never touched a breast other than my own. But I would like to, or better yet have mine touched and looked at. I am sure I would not be interested in anything more advanced than that, because I really am into guys, except for this breast fantasy of mine!!

I live in a fairly small town in the Bible belt. Not much chance for something like this to happen, and besides my husband would have a stroke! He's fairly uptight.

Any idea of how to make my fantasy come to life? Or should I just go on looking at pictures and daydreaming?

Thanks!!!

:P

• Members

I am a bisexual woman that is married. I would just say that your curious. It doesn't make you bi to have a facination with breasts...I do have to say that women are better lovers though and I will always think that.

• 4 weeks later...

My boyfriend is also asking me for a threesome and I've been thinking about it. I am also a stright woman. But I've been giving it some thought. I was wondering if that made me bi also because I'm not I don't feel.