Official Community Forums Home

Bliss Bullet

Valntyn

• Members

SE1148-11-3main.jpg

Practically everyone’s favorite bullet has just been improved!! The powerful and pleasurable Silver Bullet has been transformed into a WATERPROOF dream called the Bliss Bullet.

Yes, that’s what I said, waterproof! Both the universal Silver Bullet and the controller have added rubber pieces to keep water from sneaking inside. You can now take your fun into the shower!

The controller is ergonomic with an easy-to-open end to install the two AA batteries (not included). Instead of a dial to control the vibrations, there is a push button. One click for low, a second click for high, then a third click for off.

And the vibrations themselves? *swoon* Even low is powerful - perfect for those of us who crave strong vibes! I was hoping, hoping, hoping that improvements to this toy wouldn’t in any way alter the vibrations -- and they didn’t! When my husband used the Bliss Bullet on me, I squirmed all around in pleasure. When we were having sex, we set it between us, on my clit, and I was thrusting and grinding so we were BOTH having the rides of our lives!

Everyone needs a bullet. They’re versatile, compact and fun. They can be used all over both a man’s and/or a woman’s body. And now both you AND the toy can get wet.

Ecstasy? It’s called the Bliss Bullet.

The bullet is bliss!! Great review! Gotta have 'em that's for sure!

• Members

OMG gotta have one

• 4 months later...
  • Members

SE1148-11-3main.jpg

Bliss Bullet

Every woman and couple MUST have at least one bullet (I like to keep spares!) in their collection of toys, even if it is the only toy you own! Bullets are a must have starter toy or addition for anyone interested in enhancing their pleasure in the bedroom, and the Bliss Bullet is a great choice!

The Bliss Bullet is a standard silver bullet wired to a palm-sized, red controller. I had not really seen a bullet with a controller this large, but later found it to be easy to grip when adjusting vibrations or turning the bullet on and off. Inside this controller is, of course, where you will place 2 AA batteries, which are not included. When the controller is held as it is intended (there are indentions for the fingers), the bullet can be turned on with the push of your thumb: one click for low, two clicks for high (my favorite!), and three clicks back to off. And, the best feature is, its waterproof! There are many bullets out there, but most are not waterproof. Therefore, I am grateful to finally have a bullet to take into the shower!

If you are looking for something discrete, powerful, versatile, and/or waterproof, the Bliss Bullet is pure “bliss!”

Bliss Bullet

• 2 months later...
  • Members

SE1148-11-3main.jpg

The Bliss Bullet is a prefect companion for any shower. I was never really a fan on the bullet vibes but after vigorous testing I feel that it is a great addition to my toy arsenal and has earned a special space on my bathroom shelf next to my rubber ducky.

The shape of the controller is perfect to fit in your hand and stay in your hand even when wet and slippery. There are two settings: low and high. The low setting is pretty strong and the high setting is, as in the name of the product, pure bliss. The settings are very easy to control with a click of a button.

The only issues I had with this product were the noise level and keeping a hold on the bullet itself. The noise can be a bit loud-definitely needs to be muffled a bit for those of you living in dorms. I did find that the sound of a shower covers the sound of the vibe. So it is easy to be discreet if you need to.

My other issue was holding on to the vibe. The shape wasn’t quite right for me to be able to reach all the little areas I like to reach. Also after about 5 minutes on the low setting my hand began to get numb from holding the vibrating bullet.

Still, this toy is definitely a great addition to anyone’s toy collection. The vibrations are very strong and the toy can join you where few toys can go: in the shower. What better way to get refreshed after a long day.