Official Community Forums Home

I Am Scared And Curious! Please Help

ShY

• Members

I don't know what to do!

About three weeks ago my husband and I were having sex(we were also wasted) and suddenly he kept asking me if I wanted two cocks in me. It took me awhile to clearly say yes (in the heat of the moment) that I did. So he we went on fantasizing about having another man join us and we were practically arguing (about who was going to be the other man) while we kept doing it and he said he would do it with someone he trusts. He kept asking me who I had in mind and I said I did not know and finally I told him to say a name so that I can cum and he said....his brother! Shockingly, I was thinking of the same person and I really turned me on and came instantly! It was the best sex we had ever had!!!

We did not talk about it until the next day. He told me that it was okay to fantasize about it but he told me we would not take it that far and actually do it, and I said "oh, I know, it is just a onetime fantasy". However, I cannot stop thinking about it. Every time we have sex, I fantasize about him and his brother fucking me at the same time! I do not even like his brother! But I can’t stop picturing both of them.

How can I stop this fantasy? What do I do? Is this even normal??? Help!

:unsure:

• Members

It is normal to have fantasies. Very normal. The question is how close do you want to get to fulfilling it? Where you've both said that this will just be a fantasy, you can move on to other avenues. DP with your husband and a toy while using a little imagination can be one way to fulfill the fantasy if that is what you want. I don't know how to stop the fantasy, but if its thinking about his brother that is bugging you, you said you don't care for him all that much anyway...focusing on the things you dislike about him would be one way to take care of that. Keep in mind, also, that in the end the fulfilling of a fantasy very rarely stands up well to the expectations you have made.

Thurisas.

• Members

TOTALLY NORMAL!

Many men love the idea of being with their woman and another man. For your man, he probably really trusts his brother and that is why he said him. As long as he doesn't want to do anything with his brother! :huh:

I definitely would NOT do a threesome with his brother, and I also would be very careful about letting him know how hot the idea makes you as you do not want him to start thinking that you are going to cheat with his bro! All in all, safe, healthy fantasy, feel free to fantasize about it in any way you would like!

• Members

"As long as he doesn't want to do anything with his brother!"

He definitely does not want to do anything with his brother. It simply turns him on the fantasy of him watching me with another man and them him joining but, only pleasing me. I think this fantasy started when I told him I was tired of the same fantasy he wanted to talk about every single time we did it, which is me telling him of my past lovers and how they did me, that is all he wants to talk about and it bores me, plus I do not like talk about my past sex experiences with other men. At first, it was exciting but then I began to think that he was fantasying about the past woman he has been with or about two woman at the same, which he tells me no way in hell and that I am the best he has ever had and the only one he desires. I do believe him, but I guess that fantasy has became into a different fantasy, which is my fantasy. I guess if i continue fantasying this while i do it with my hubby and use toys I will soon get bored and get over it.

Thank you both for the advice. ;)

• Members
I don't know what to do!

About three weeks ago my husband and I were having sex(we were also wasted) and suddenly he kept asking me if I wanted two cocks in me. It took me awhile to clearly say yes (in the heat of the moment) that I did. So he we went on fantasizing about having another man join us and we were practically arguing (about who was going to be the other man) while we kept doing it and he said he would do it with someone he trusts. He kept asking me who I had in mind and I said I did not know and finally I told him to say a name so that I can cum and he said....his brother! Shockingly, I was thinking of the same person and I really turned me on and came instantly! It was the best sex we had ever had!!!

We did not talk about it until the next day. He told me that it was okay to fantasize about it but he told me we would not take it that far and actually do it, and I said "oh, I know, it is just a onetime fantasy". However, I cannot stop thinking about it. Every time we have sex, I fantasize about him and his brother fucking me at the same time! I do not even like his brother! But I can’t stop picturing both of them.

• Members

Fantasy is just that, fantasy. You need fantasy in your sex life. I see nothing wrong with your fantasy, if it is the thought of his brother being involved then just change the man in the fantasy.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
I don't know what to do!

shy Are U syill curious........b

• Members

Hi ShY,

Fantasies come in all forms. I've had fantasies about married men, my bosses, famous people that I knew on a personal level but yet couldn't get to sexually, total strangers and have even made up lovers & sex partners in my head.

In my "old age" I find that I move past them pretty quickly. I would NOT explore sex with your husband's brother and it sounds like you're not going to. So from a "healthy mind" perspective, you appear to be going in the right direction. Guarantee, something will happen soon that will turn you off the idea totally and you won't even remember this one day. Just be patient.

HOWEVER, threesome's is something I've been giving ALOT of thought to here lately. I would love nothing more than two cocks/two men. I haven't yet had the opportunity but if Rob Lowe and Johnny Depp both magically appeared on my doorstep, "IT'D BE ON LIKE A CHICKEN BONE!" as old jazz musician's say.

sexualpeak

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I don't know what to do!

I would definitely avoid getting entangling sexual and family relationships. If something goes wrong, you endanger a familial relationship. I made the mistake of falling in love with two people from my dojo - hardly family, but when I broke up with them it made things very awkward at the dojo. That was over two years ago and things are still very stilted between the three of us.

Personally, I suspect that for most people the fantasy of threesomes are much more a draw than the reality. While my lovers and I usually made love as a threesome, what really made it special for me was that they were people I loved. Even when I was exhausted and just laying there, it was very heartwarming seeing two people you love share themselves with each other.

SexualPeak, Hi, I met you the other day at the meetup. My wife was sitting right next to you; I was on the other side of her. She's registered as Shirlee53, on here. I suspect she'll lurk for a while before posting. :)

Glenn

• 1 month later...
I don't know what to do!

Curiousity is GRAND!..but you need to be sure you are secure as well as him/her..as if you know they would be uncomfortable or if you had one doubt that they couldn't handle it..you must let it go...I had an all clear..there were four of us..2/2..and it was given the green light..and two days later it sunk in..we were in the same room ..both were "taken care of"..and all knew where loyalty's were..it still wasn't enough..now friends are suffering..but I still know..and he does to..who means the world to whom..Jus' ready yourself for the worst..and be prepared to deal with it..even if all looks well..