Official Community Forums Home

Advice Please, I Want Confidence +tips

paula2

• Members

Im too tall. I am 5'10". and I feel awkward. How do I reach my potential? I am an attractive 26 year old female, and I want to be confident in the bedroom. What do I do? I need some tips on creativity here. And whats the best way for females to have sex on top?

• Members
Im too tall. I am 5'10". and I feel awkward. How do I reach my potential? I am an attractive 26 year old female, and I want to be confident in the bedroom. What do I do? I need some tips on creativity here. And whats the best way for females to have sex on top?

:o

Whoa...wait a minute here.

Long legs make for some fun positions.

How flexible are you?

Best way for females to have sex on top......is by doing what feels good for them! I myself get more out of sex when I know for a fact that it is good for her. that is such a turn on that I more times than not end up holding back just so I can keep going to make sure my wife is purring like a kitten. And not meaning to sound crude..but if I end up not actually blowing my load..well there is time for that later, or I can rub it on out later if it comes to that. My wife is laying in bed with goosebumps and rosy faced....thats my goal!!

My wife is fond of being on top and doing a hard grind against my pubic bone..sometimes in a nice circular motion and others in like a quick snapping movement of her hips. She also likes for me to hold her legs up and apply some pressure while she grabs my ass and bucks against me.

5 10 is not too tall! Thats just more leg to nibble on the way up..or back down..more to caress...more to wrap around your lovers back.

Or if your length is more in the torso...well same thing applies! ;)

The skin is the largest eroginous zone "sorry about my speeling" and if you have longer legs, arms, torso, neck, whatever...well then there is just that much more of an area that can be used to arouse! :D

• Members

Im pretty flexible... and I do have long legs... I wish I could ask your wife for some info about being on top! I think that circular motion thing is good, my boyfriend pointed out some hip motion in a DVD that I need to try to copy. It just feels so different on top that it throws me off. It isnt as obviouse, the in and out part, while on top as it is on the bottom -so I cant tell whats going on sometimes. But sticking with what feels good sounds about right. You know being on top is better I think, it feels better faster -thats why I really want to get good at it...

Honey, honey, honey!!! There is NO such thing as TOO TALL!! I don't know why you say that! There is nothing like a tall,leggy woman. I love looking at tall women. Just being tall has a sense of, well, authority I think. I have always been tall. I was taller than most of my friends in HS.....actually, I am one of the tallest in my group of friends NOW too!!! :lol:

I'm 5'9" and I revell in it!!! I have long legs, and am fairly flexible. My hubby (and past lovers) have never ever complained that I am too tall. They love(d) my long legs, loving that they stick out, or can completely wrap around them. I can bounce over my man like a frog, match him in 69, and put my legs above my head, while he pounds away at me. I can also just bend over, and he and I match as far as doggie postitioning. He's 6', so he may bend his knees a bit, but not by much. He doesn't even have to lift me up much if we're standing up. I just need to go tippy-toe.

I use to walk and job a bit (which I need to start again). I also took kickboxing and bellydancing. All of those are great, and you don't need to know what you're doing when you start either. They're fun, and good for you to do too! They help build confidence and coordination.

So darlin'!! Embrace your height. Love those legs! And, if anyone says "you're too tall", kick them in the ass with those gams!!! :P

• Members

TALL IS AWESOME...Sorry I had to throw that in there, us tall women have to stick together. Being on top takes practice and you will surely find some fun positions that you can do because you are tall.

Just to give you a laugh, one day, I was at work, sitting down (retail), doing something in a showcase. This fairly attractive man started flirting with me. I stood up, and I was at the very least, a head taller than him. He blurted out, "Oh, sorry. You're just too tall". Before I could stop myself, I said "No, you're just too short" and I walked off, with confidence.

If someone is so superficial as to not want to have any sort of relationship due to height, then they're really not worth it. Yes, my husband is 6', however, my second longest relationship, the man was 5'5" or so. Much noticably shorter than I. He was sweet, wonderful, and we had a great time. Our relationship never had an issue due to height.

• Members

Seeing that I'm only about 5'2" I can't really give the OP much help, BUT, am I the only one here that wants to comment on Joey9817? Come on ladies! This is a ladies man if I've ever heard one (and I mean that in the best possible sense). Your wife is one lucky lady to have you. I think there are many guys out there that could learn a tremendous amount if they shared the same attitude that you have. To your wife, from one very lucky lady (my DH shares a very similiar opinion about pleasing me) to another, hang on to this guy with both hands (and a couple of looonnnggg legs).

BTW, Howard, I totally agree with you on the man's shirt thing. This past weekend on our little romantic escape, I did just that. I snuck one of his white dress shirts into my suitcase along with a pair of fuschia satin panties. I thought he was going to lose it before the fun ever got started! Try it ladies if you haven't ever done this (which I had not). He thought it was way hotter than some of the lacy, see-through stuff I have. For those of you like me, i.e. very short, it can make even the shortest legs look amazingly long. And to the OP, be very proud of that height. I would give anything for just a couple of those inches. Well, maybe not ANYthing. HA.

• Members

Be confident in who you are. Let's be real (especially the ladies) there are things that we would change about ourselves that others would die to have. An example I am short (5'2 on a good day) and I would love to be around 5'7 and have long sexy legs. Women who are tall seem to have this confidence about them that I would love to have when I enter a room. However, I embrace the fact that I am short. That is my genetic make up and there is nothing I can do about it. Be the women that God intended for you to be: Strong, Beautiful, Confident, and Tall.

• Members
Seeing that I'm only about 5'2" I can't really give the OP much help, BUT, am I the only one here that wants to comment on Joey9817? Come on ladies! This is a ladies man if I've ever heard one (and I mean that in the best possible sense). Your wife is one lucky lady to have you. I think there are many guys out there that could learn a tremendous amount if they shared the same attitude that you have. To your wife, from one very lucky lady (my DH shares a very similiar opinion about pleasing me) to another, hang on to this guy with both hands (and a couple of looonnnggg legs).

;) Thank you....

Miss....I hope you are taking everything people have said to you so far to the heart!

Dont ever doubt yourself! ;)

• Members

As a girl of 5'3", I ONLY wear heels so I can look you tall girls somewhat in the face. I seem to work in an office where quite a few of my peers are those leggy tall women I envy. So please, please, PLEASE don't be ashamed of your height... those shorter girls around you will envy every inch you have on them as long as you have the self confidence... which I get from my heels. :D