Official Community Forums Home

Biting....like It, Love It, Hate It?

Tyger

The hair pulling question got me wondering who likes biting?

Do you like to bite, or be bit? Both? Hard, or just a nibble?

I love to bite, and be bit, both firmly. Nibbling is nice too. Puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr!!! B)

• Members

Bite me!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to be bit, hard! I have had SO's in the past bite to the point of bleeding.

• Members

My wife loves to be bit...I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to biting though. I don't mind gentle nips and the like but there are times when my wife has said she had to hold back because she wanted to take a chunk out of me and if I'm not absolutely caught up in the sex, I don't really care for it.

Thurisas.

• Members

My wife is the biter...

I am the nibbler...although I do tend to bite a little bit on her neck, not very hard but just enough to grab her attention. There have been plenty times that I have ended up with a tender area on my chest, shoulder, or neck. She has allways been one to leave marks but as I am in a more corporate type role and have lots of exposure I have to make sure that she does not leave any visable marks. :P

• Members

Biting is something I have recently discovered. I admit that I bite Mike's ear whenever I get the chance because it really gets him going, but recently he decided to take a bite and I loved it. He likes to do it when I am lying on my stomach. He bites my neck, shouldes, back, thighs and mostly my butt. He bites hard enough to leave bruises but has never drawn blood. I know when he starts biting I am in for a great session!

Vix

• Members
Biting is something I have recently discovered. I admit that I bite Mike's ear whenever I get the chance because it really gets him going, but recently he decided to take a bite and I loved it. He likes to do it when I am lying on my stomach. He bites my neck, shouldes, back, thighs and mostly my butt. He bites hard enough to leave bruises but has never drawn blood. I know when he starts biting I am in for a great session!

Vix

Hey Girlfriend! How come I didn't know about this? We've spent way toooooooooo much time talking about my problems. We need to do lunch and I need to hear more about this. You know I am living vicariously through you right now.

Babe

• Members

I... LOVE... TO... BE... BIT!!!!! :wub:

There's a particular spot on the side of my neck that I LOVE to have Thurisas clamp down on. It renders me practically immobile and brings almost instant orgasm. He sometimes trails nibbles up my back and I know he's really frisky when he does that. ;)

I try soooooo hard not to bite him during sex, because I know I can bite too hard. I can VERY easily draw blood without realizing it and obviously my main goal ISN'T to hurt him (*laugh*), so I have to keep that in check. It's hard sometimes, but oh, the things we do (or don't do) for love. ;)

• Members

I like to bite as well, but I LOVE to be bitten. Biting and Hairpulling can get me going like no other, add in some light petting and I can O without any penetration or direct clit stim.

I do not like it when he bits hard on too little of a piece of skin, that hurts or when he bites the tendons in the front of my neck, that is just plain pain! Just about everywhere else is fair game though.