Official Community Forums Home

Happy Birthday Tootimid!

Rob

It was 7 years ago today that TooTimid.com was officially launched in a 2 bedroom apartment in Orlando, Fl. We have come a long way since then and appreciate all of the support we have had over the years. We were 2 guys that new nothing about the adult industry. We simply wanted to give the average person that was 'too timid' to buy embarrassing items a place where they could shop privately and securely in their own home. From that basic principle, TooTimid.com has grown into what it is today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Rob

• Members

WOW....what a tremendous accomplishment!!

Happy Birthday TooTimid!!

I am so proud to be a small part of TooTimid, as I believe it is a great place for information and great products (along with some pretty incredible people!)

Many more years of success!!!!

How awesome!!! I'd call you and sing like Marilyn Monroe, but, I wouldn't want to scare you or get hung up on!!! :P LMAO Anyway, happy birthday to TooTimid!

• Members

Congrats, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTIMID!!!!!

• Members

Happy Birthday Too TImid!! This place is absolutely the best. Congratulations on your achievements.

Thurisas.

• Members

Congratulations -- and Happy Birthday, TooTimid!!

I'm so proud to be part of this community. I know it's made a difference in OUR lives here in our home, I can only smile thinking I'm part of a group that does the same for many others.

Hurrah to EVERYONE at TooTimid!! :wub:

• Members

Congratulations to all of you at Too Timid. I have learned more from this forum and website in two months than I have in my whole life. I wish you all the best. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope there are many more.

Thank You!!

S

• Members

Congrats to Tootimid.com!!!

This site has definitely accomplished its goal in my book! I've passed it along to many of my friends that fit the bill!

Thanks for kicking ass and taking names in the industry!

• Members

Yea Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly enjoy Tootimid and everyone here wishing you many many more :D

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy