Official Community Forums Home

Lick It Or Stick It

Mikayla1

• Members
I get what you gals are saying, and we certainly still include oral as foreplay so it's not like it's going to get excluded entirely... but while I find it enjoyable, the feeling just never starts to heighten. I don't feel like there is enough friction. It's kinda like a toy with weak vibes to me... yeah, it's nice, but if I want to orgasm I am going to do something else. When it comes to clitoral stimulation, I don't like it when there's too much lubrication and everything is sliding around all over the place, I'd much rather just have minimal lube and have my clit rubbed through the hood.

Thanks for the suggestion Suzy, but I don't feel like I'd be able to get much accomplished with all the blood going to my head :lol:. I'm not even sure I'm that flexible!

Oh hun, please dont think that I can hang out that way all day! The longer his torso is the easier it is, but still, for that couple of minutes he's in pure heaven. Top test if you can do it kneel on your bed and see if you can get into a back bend position, if you can, then you can do it! LOL The getting into position, for me any way, is so unsexy, but once your there it's totally made up for!

• Members

Oh my gosh, to be young and that fexiable again!!

I'd break something of mine or his and be the talk of the volunteer fire departmant forever!

I'll all for licking, but love my sticking.

• Members

Sorry Sun, I tried not to give my preference in the article.

Which do I prefer? Both. I don't want to choose.

If I had to choose only one kind of sex to have for the rest of my life, I would choose vaginal. I like the intimacy, the closeness of it.

HOWEVER, if I were asked which one I get the most pleasure from, I would say oral in a heartbeat. I am definitely an oral girl.

• Members
Sorry Sun, I tried not to give my preference in the article.

Which do I prefer? Both. I don't want to choose.

If I had to choose only one kind of sex to have for the rest of my life, I would choose vaginal. I like the intimacy, the closeness of it.

HOWEVER, if I were asked which one I get the most pleasure from, I would say oral in a heartbeat. I am definitely an oral girl.

It's a hard choice eh! :)

• Members
Thank goodness I don't. but if you had to which would you choose?

I stated earlier that right now I'd have to say I'd rather have oral, simply because I never get it even though I'd willingly give 100% of the time. Now if I was with someone who liked giving oral and did so on a regular basis then it would probably even out. Either is pretty much a moot point at my house anyway becasue it seldom ever happens anymore...

Man

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

SuzyP's backbend idea sounds incredible! I have never given it a thought but I've catalogued that idea away in my head for the next appropriate time. I might have to do some stretching before hand! (how totally unsexy lol)

If I had to choose one over the other, I would pick Vaginal sex, because its more inclusive and intimate. I've had a difficult time in the past lying there and being on the receiving end because by nature I tend to be more of a giver, and I've had trouble relaxing enough to let partners perform oral on me. Its gotten better now, but its still something I need to work on! Also, it feels amazing, but I've never been able to orgasm through oral sex!

• Members
SuzyP's backbend idea sounds incredible! I have never given it a thought but I've catalogued that idea away in my head for the next appropriate time. I might have to do some stretching before hand! (how totally unsexy lol)

If you haven't done a backbend in a while stretching is a must, plus it will help you hold the pose for longer. I was SUPER flexible when I was in high school and i told my bf at the time to lie there while i tried something :) I will stradle a stuffed animale every now and then just to see if i still got it. ;)

• Members
If you haven't done a backbend in a while stretching is a must, plus it will help you hold the pose for longer. I was SUPER flexible when I was in high school and i told my bf at the time to lie there while i tried something :) I will stradle a stuffed animale every now and then just to see if i still got it. ;)

My teddy bear in the corner's been giving me the eye lately... Maybe I'll go over there and teach him a thing or two :):P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
receiving oral doesnt do anything for me...its actually a bit of a turnoff.

I used to feel this way, but that's only b/c the guy wasn't doing it right. He kept sticking his tongue inside of me where I didn't feel anything. I prefer to be tongued exactly on the clit.

• Members

That a lucky animal!

Glenn

• 14 years later...
  • Members

If he knows what he's doing, I prefer getting oral sex (face sitting!).  But then again, if he's very, very, very energetic, doggy style sex is hard to beat.

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/28/2023 at 6:50 AM, Dancer said:

If he knows what he's doing, I prefer getting oral sex (face sitting!).  But then again, if he's very, very, very energetic, doggy style sex is hard to beat.

Doggystyle after a nice face sitting session?  Getting hard just thinking about it.

• Members

So one of my FWB wants to be on her back with her legs spread. She will have usually just finished swallowing from the blowjob that she gave me and invites to to return the favor. Most of the time, she will have a toy in her ass and she'll be soaked from giving head. She always drips when she sucks. Once I get myself between her legs she just wants to prop her head up on a pillow and watch me eat her out. I play with the toy in her bum and she loves having her tits played with. When she gets to the edge I fully suck her clit and she twists her nipples. Then it's a little hard for me to keep doing her because her hips will rise and often her legs will close around my ears. If we did't put something in her ass, my finger will go there as she gets close and that speeds things up quite a bit.

My other FWB likes to be massaged and have her asshole played with and entered. Once she gets all hot and bothered, she'll have me lay on her back and then straddle my mouth. She likes her tits played with but she really enjoys having her ass cheeks parted and her asshole exposed while she's receiving oral. She does a lot of moving around but when she's ready, she'll get off, lay back against the headboard and hold my head between her legs and lift up to accept my tongue. She can't cum when she's on my face. Says it feels good but it's a lot of work when she climaxes. Usually she takes a finger in her asshole when climaxing as well. 

I enjoy a woman settling down on my mouth and wiggling into the right position to enjoy it best but not matter what position she's in, licking pussy is awesome and I'm grateful that both of these girls enjoy it so much and aren't afraid to ask me to come over to do that.

• Members
55 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

I enjoy a woman settling down on my mouth and wiggling into the right position to enjoy it 

That's me!!

• Like 1