Official Community Forums Home

Lick It Or Stick It

Mikayla1

• Members

I am curious....do you have a preference of oral sex versus vaginal sex? Most people do - I know I do. I explore this topic in a fun article. If you want to read the fairy tale...click here...

Lick it Or Stick It

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like pizza and spaghetti and lasagna and hamburgers, etc. And while I may like one a little more than the others, I would not want to forgo the others.

As for preference between oral and poking, I like both; oral I would say is a bit more intense during coming, maybe too intense sometimes. But I like both. And while I prefer oral or doinking over masterbating, I still like to jerk off once in a while as a change.

My wife would probably say she prefers receiving oral, since she generally will not orgasm during doinking alone. She particularly likes oral with me working my thumb in there. Also likes the G-spot (index) finger action/licking/orgasm (found out how to do that over the summer from reading this web site . . . thanks). But she also likes me to switch from licking to poking at the very end while she orgasms. Generally, it's all part of the package, going back and forth between licking and poking. So while she may prefer licking, she also likes the poking mixed in.

And by the way, physical-sensation-wise, forgetting about any passion or romance, I would prefer jerking off to doinking with a condom. Hate 'em.

• Members

I love giving oral, I love penetration, I love to finger, and I basically love to give pleasure to my partner. I have a really hard time with oral performed on me though. It really doesn't do a lot for me most of the time. Now and again something great will happen when I recieve oral but it is the exception, not the norm. As a result I don't usually seek that sort of attention out. I'd much rather be on the giving end of the act than receiving it as far as oral goes.

Thurisas.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I prefer sex to oral. But I'm happy to GET ORAL when the time comes up! Don't get me wrong. I just can't seem to orgasm from it.

As for him, I've not asked what he prefers. I know I do enjoy giving him a good BJ. :lol:

• Members

I love getting head but sex is more were it is at for me. My wife enjoys oral but she enjoys sex more because it makes her feel more full and the same for me. I think a mixture of both is really enjoyable.

• Members

I loved your fairy tale..... quite entertaining

I love both his tongue and his sword. I don't have a preference, but would find my sex life equally lacking if either were missing. I'm not really sure what my Hubby would say? I guess that's another conversation to have, and I intend to have it.

**I must be part of the small portion of women who are able to orgasm either by oral, clitoral, or penetration alone. However, I'm in my 40's and it's not as instantaneous as it use to be.

• Members
I am curious....do you have a preference of oral sex versus vaginal sex? Most people do - I know I do. I explore this topic in a fun article. If you want to read the fairy tale...click here...

Lick it Or Stick It

I actually did not see or find your preference Mikayla. Which do you prefer?

I am sitting here thinking about both... hmmmm

I love oral sex LOVE it! I orgasm from it have multiples etc. I love intercourse... same thing. If I had to choose I dunno it is a hard decision! I think in the long run I would choose intercourse if I could only have one. I like being penetrated the most. Nothing compares to the actual act. Toys or fingers in the mix although GREAT can't really do it justice in comparison. IMHO :)

• Members

I definitely prefer vaginal sex, oral honestly just doesn't do that much for me, even when performed well. I have never even come close to an orgasm from it.

• Members

WOW! :huh: I can't believe what I just read...... you don't really like oral. Are you sure you S/O is doing it right? Are you not able to relax when it's being preformed? If you think about it, what is it about oral turns that doesn't do it for you?

I just know there is a way to get you ladies to see the light :wub:

• Members

Oral is too wet and slippery... I prefer really watery lubes too, if that tells you anything; I want a lot of friction. Besides, I like to be more involved... it's just not as sexy to me to sit back and receive. We've tried to whole riding-his-face thing too, which was fun and enjoyable, but also just felt kinda silly to me, lol. My partner is the same way actually... I gave him the first orgasm he has had from oral since high school, so I know my technique isn't lacking, but he still prefers handjobs over oral.

• Members

I think, and this is just My opinion here, you will eventually get into it and like it. I get what you are saying but it does take a bit of letting go and allowing yourself to relax and enjoy. Don't give up!

• Members
Oral is too wet and slippery... I prefer really watery lubes too, if that tells you anything; I want a lot of friction. Besides, I like to be more involved... it's just not as sexy to me to sit back and receive. We've tried to whole riding-his-face thing too, which was fun and enjoyable, but also just felt kinda silly to me, lol. My partner is the same way actually... I gave him the first orgasm he has had from oral since high school, so I know my technique isn't lacking, but he still prefers handjobs over oral.

Hey Syn, try this old trick of mine. Can you do a back bend? Sit on his face and then bend backwards and give him a BJ. YOur doing this will make the BJ for him lighting fast, the visual, the stimulation AND he gets to please you, then maybe you'll be able to enjoy yourself a little more too/ Or just regular 69.

• Members
I think, and this is just My opinion here, you will eventually get into it and like it. I get what you are saying but it does take a bit of letting go and allowing yourself to relax and enjoy. Don't give up!

I think your right.

• Members

I get what you gals are saying, and we certainly still include oral as foreplay so it's not like it's going to get excluded entirely... but while I find it enjoyable, the feeling just never starts to heighten. I don't feel like there is enough friction. It's kinda like a toy with weak vibes to me... yeah, it's nice, but if I want to orgasm I am going to do something else. When it comes to clitoral stimulation, I don't like it when there's too much lubrication and everything is sliding around all over the place, I'd much rather just have minimal lube and have my clit rubbed through the hood.

Thanks for the suggestion Suzy, but I don't feel like I'd be able to get much accomplished with all the blood going to my head :lol:. I'm not even sure I'm that flexible!

Guest eminatic

hmmm well to me it either hurts or i dont feel anything at all. ive never orgasmed without a toy...and it takes ALOT of strong vibration for an orgasm...and my orgasms seem pretty weak compared to the effort put in, lol. also i cannot have more than one orgasm in a sitting.

and like someone else already said i have trouble orgasming when things get too slippery.

although overall i have pretty close to ZERO sex drive...i just got prescribed a new birth control so i'll see if that helps, but it might just be the way i am...i didnt start having sex until i was 19 and didnt have my first orgasm until i was 20 :rolleyes:

i do enjoy GIVING oral though :D sometimes i'd try to opt for just giving oral so my ex wouldnt make me have vaginal sex but he'd always push me away and say he wanted to go to the main course <_<

• Members

Hey Em, your ex is the only guy you've ever been with, right? You might find that things are different with a different partner... I hope that's the case :). It's amazing how different it can be from person to person.

• Members
hmmm well to me it either hurts or i dont feel anything at all. ive never orgasmed without a toy...and it takes ALOT of strong vibration for an orgasm...and my orgasms seem pretty weak compared to the effort put in, lol. also i cannot have more than one orgasm in a sitting.

and like someone else already said i have trouble orgasming when things get too slippery.

although overall i have pretty close to ZERO sex drive...i just got prescribed a new birth control so i'll see if that helps, but it might just be the way i am...i didnt start having sex until i was 19 and didnt have my first orgasm until i was 20 :rolleyes:

i do enjoy GIVING oral though :D sometimes i'd try to opt for just giving oral so my ex wouldnt make me have vaginal sex but he'd always push me away and say he wanted to go to the main course <_<

I started having sex at 15 and didn't have my first orgasm till 18! You are not alone here! You will get there! I mean I only THIS YEAR started having g-spot orgasms, and during intercourse! I am 39 now! I hope it doesn't take THAT long for you! You are here so it's a start! Sex drive sometimes can be a psychological thing. Lots of things can effect it, aside from hormones, self esteem, upbringing, abuse, religion, fear! Self esteem was my biggest thing, or lack there of, I feel that hindered me. You are capable! you just have to figure out what's blocking you! I feel confident that you will get there! I did!

Guest eminatic
Hey Em, your ex is the only guy you've ever been with, right? You might find that things are different with a different partner... I hope that's the case :). It's amazing how different it can be from person to person.

yeah...problem is that i dont think i'll ever find another partner...

i didnt want to become a hateful bitch that despises all men but, well...thats exactly what happened. =/ i cant even look at a male without feeling anger rise uncontrollably.

and sex with another girl is out of the question for me since its a HUGE turnoff X_x

but its good to know i wasnt the only one who waited a long time after having sex to finally get the first orgasm :lol: