Official Community Forums Home

I'm Gonna Beat My Pets~no Not Really, But Still!

Tyger

I love my 5 cats, 4 dogs, and assorted critters, don't get me wrong here. We have a very very small house, and I have to leave the bedroom door open for a few reasons (daughter, I don't like having a closed door when hubby's on the work week shift, pets scratching the heck out of the door).

Last night I'm feelin' a little "randy", so I start having some solo fun, and POP!! Here pounces a kitten, right on my, um...kitty? :huh: NOT nice!!! And, may I mention, a mood killer. I toss it (gently) off the bed, try again. POP, up he bounces again.....with claws this time. :o Toss, there he goes again, and Tyger's mood has been shot. Tyger upset, Tyger frustrated, Tyger growwwwwwllllllsssss!!!

Sorry, I just had to have a slight rant. Hope you enjoyed it. It IS rather funny after the fact.

• Members

We have a cat as well, and as much as she hates it, we've had to lock her out of our bedroom lately. If she hears "interesting" noises coming from the bed, she's gotta jump right up and investigate! More than once I've had a cold nose stuck in a nice warm place before I even realized she'd gotten on the bed. I understand your frustration!

• Members

hahaahaahahaaha!!! Yes, as an animal owner I can appreciate that.

• Members

Haha. I love this post.

I have a close friend who has a very unique cat - he's about 10 or 11. If you make a sexual sound (i.e. moaning - joking, or not) he starts humping whatever is around him; shorts, shoes, blankets - the carpet! He IS fixed, and it's the creepiest (and surprisingly violating) thing to watch.

I find that my own cats are very curious about what I'm doing and where I am at.all.times. It's been several months since I adopted them and I am JUST getting used to four extra eyes watching me shower and use the bathroom. I draw the line (and lock my door) at watching my "personal time!"

-Meg

I have 5 cats, and 4 dogs, the youngest dog is about a year old. I can't even pee alone. I have this parade follow me into the bathroom for crying out loud. I just want SOME peace!! LMAO Oh well, that's what happens when you have furry roommates.

• Members

When I got our female cat Zoey, my wife(before we got married) and I had yet to move in togeather and she was in an apartment on the 3rd floor. she was talking about a dog but I convinced her to get a cat since she didn't come home til late and needed someone to keep her company that didnt require rushing home and taking the pet out to walk and do their business.

Zoey was free from the vet office where a friend of mine worked and they was looking for a home for her. she was about 2 years old and been found abandoned where people moved out and left her locked up inside this apartment. Or at least that the story we got.

So my wife and I had been sleeping togeather on weekends and she got used to sleepin in the bed also. when I came there to sleep, I guess I ended up taking her spot. She would hiss at me alot even though I fed her and well took her in for shots( I guess she got reason there).

When we got busy one night doing it on the bed, Zoey sprung in to be the defender as I lay on top of my wife pinning her down against the matress. Unfortunaly for my wife, every time Zoey jumped up to get me with her claws she got them lodged in my wifes hair.

Now two years later, Zoey curls up next to me and sleeps righ beside me. I never thought this day would come.

Glenn

• Members

LOL Tyger, I soo know the feeling, I have 2 cats, and a dog. My oldest cat has done exactly what your cat did on numerus occassions. I am with Meg on this one, first I search my room, no cats, lock the door and have my fun time. The door gets locked out to but actually she goes outside since she likes to howl outside my door.

Little update to while I am here, for those of you that know what has been going on with me. Watch out tonight is the night, so this is your warning, "Please close all shutters and windows". turn TVs and radios up loudly to cover up the strange noise from the storm in Arizona. I believe it is time and with of course DR approval to finally have that long overdue O.

Don't worry I will fill all you in once I recover froma night of long overdue sex. :P

• Members

Thanks for the warning...I think there's enough trees up here in Maine to block most of your sexy-storm, but I'll board up the windows too just as a precaution.

Thurisas.

• Members

I feel for you girl! As an animal lover I will say there are times I've wanted to kill one of them. But, as I distance myself from the situation I realize that what they do is ou tof love more than anything. Thank god I never had to face this problem with my snake. She might have won. We started with exotic animals many years ago and the more you get to know them the more you realize that we created this problem ourselves. I know it sucks but we do rely on them for companionship also. My gf hates when I get a cat that loves belly rubs because she will not so it for them but gets mad when they only come to me for attention. It's a give and take. But I personally think we get more than we give. Try and remember this when this stuff happens.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has this problem!! LMAO

I had a BF that was very tolerant of my husky/shephard mix. One morning, while we were in the middle of the horizontal mambo, all of a sudden, my BF shoots straight up out of bed. I didn't know he could move that fast! Anyway, I saw my dog right between his legs. Apparently, she put her cold nose right on his balls. I dunno why he resisted that procedure!! :lol:

• Members
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has this problem!! LMAO

I had a BF that was very tolerant of my husky/shephard mix. One morning, while we were in the middle of the horizontal mambo, all of a sudden, my BF shoots straight up out of bed. I didn't know he could move that fast! Anyway, I saw my dog right between his legs. Apparently, she put her cold nose right on his balls. I dunno why he resisted that procedure!! :lol:

Yea I bet within seconds he would have felt some interesting tongue action too!

Glenn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Someone sent this to me and I just had to post it. Being that we're talking about pet frustrations, this clip brought back 19 years of LOVING memories of my fluffball waking me up ;)

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1322921&fr=yvmtf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I have 5 cats, and 4 dogs, the youngest dog is about a year old. I can't even pee alone. I have this parade follow me into the bathroom for crying out loud. I just want SOME peace!! LMAO Oh well, that's what happens when you have furry roommates.

I feel you. Everytime I try to go to the bathroom my boyfriends cat Jack runs to the bathroom before I even get a chance to get their first. The whole time I'm in the bathroom he's meowing outside the door.