Official Community Forums Home

Who Would You "do?"

Mikayla1

• Members

I can always say some celebs are great looking, but I never see myself in bed with anyone but my husband. We actually talk about this subject sometimes! Honestly, I have never been able to fantasize about anyone else since we got together!

• Members

In real life it would have to be my husband, from the first moment I laid eyes on him.

Celebrity? Jack Sparrow. If Johnny Depp showed up I wouldn't look twice. But get him in that costume and it would be all over.

I think it's the eyeliner and the cocky attitude. ;)

ETA oh and Chris Angel. He's doable :lol:

• Members

John B. Was an online friend of mine since 2000, lost track of him after he was in a car accident. I then moved down to FL, the town next to the one he used to live in. Saw hiom online once, he was in Tampa at the time....we lost contact again. Just something about him.....red hair, I guess....

• Members

My husband is really the only guy who makes me wet. And I say that honestly.

I have guys I look at, think are hot, etc but have never been turned on by them that way. And I have met almost all of my 'dream guys' even had one touching my shoulder as he signed it for me. If I didn't have the picture I wouldn't have known he touched me :lol: But have never walked away turned on or even moist with them.

Now my husband I can see him from far away and he just stirs something in me, even after our problems which we are still getting through. It's hard to explain it totally but he is really the only one I fantasize about while he's away from the house working (Monday - Friday).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ohhh, thanks Iha *Blush* - that is so sweet! :P

• Members

Who do I fantasize about?

....Ok, there is this guy named Clayton Matthew that makes my pussy pound! WOOT! We're just friends but you can tell there's something there. I'm not making the first move thought, that's his job :) .

If I think "celeb" wise, I would say Tyson Beckford would be my first choice. I've fantasized about Flavor Flav one time but I had fallen off of my skateboard and ended up in the hospital at the time so we won't go there. I have fantasized about Deelishis (please view signature) but I was a guy. I've always said there was some "guy" to us girls. If I was a man, she would be mine lol.

• Members
I can always say some celebs are great looking, but I never see myself in bed with anyone but my husband. We actually talk about this subject sometimes! Honestly, I have never been able to fantasize about anyone else since we got together!
My husband is really the only guy who makes me wet. And I say that honestly.

I have guys I look at, think are hot, etc but have never been turned on by them that way. And I have met almost all of my 'dream guys' even had one touching my shoulder as he signed it for me. If I didn't have the picture I wouldn't have known he touched me :lol: But have never walked away turned on or even moist with them.

Now my husband I can see him from far away and he just stirs something in me, even after our problems which we are still getting through. It's hard to explain it totally but he is really the only one I fantasize about while he's away from the house working (Monday - Friday).

I am totally imprinted/bound to my ex-wife. I can't fantasize without her appearing in my mind. Then I get sad, and there goes my drive. I haven't seen/talked to her in 6 years. Those of you who are married know that special bond, that "soul mate" thing, the knowledge that you have truly found your other half. Sometimes, when people get divorced, they can "go on", but sometimes the bond stays. It's forever.

My feelings are the same as the folks above talking about their spouses. Being married was great. Their posts stuck a chord in me; they articulated much better than I could, so I'm shakily/hesitantly typing a few words. Kinda like when I responded to GGG when he posted about helping his friend. That one was close to home too.

SP (I've been staring at this post for 10 minutes now. Ok, I'll click on "Add Reply" now.)

• Members

What a great forum question, as my wife and I have had this duscussion before concerning celebrities. Our conversation has resluted in both of us agreeing that we would "get a free pass" if the opportunity presented itself for us to have sex with:

Me: Demi Moore & Halle Berry

Wife: Tyson Beckford & Christopher Meloni

As a matter of fact, both of us further agreed that we would have to share the "juicy details" and they would be "juicy" because it would be the only time that we would "stray", so it would be to the point of exhaustion! :P

• Members

*hollers out of the window* SHUT UP BACK THERE!

Um sorry, I almost forgot to mention that I have Bobby Valentino tied up out back for my own "curious" pleasures *laughs evilishly*. He may be alittle short but I'll be his "Anonymous" girl for as long as he wants me to...or until I let him go.

Does anybody think Bret Michaels is hot? I think his lips are too sexy!!

• Members

Ooh, fun question. I'd have to go with a young Harrison Ford and Tom Hanks. I never much cared for "pretty boy" types. A good sense of humor and a little swagger is always a turn-on. Jack Sparrow does it for me too! And there's much to be said for a firm, tight ass!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

oh I love this question and the responces are awesome!

for me the guy i'm with now! I wanted him since I broke up with him in 2001 and after 6 long loveless years I got him back and I ain't lettin go! I can't imagin sex being any more fabulous than with him anway, And damn he gets me goin REAL GOOD! I tell him God must love him to have blessed him with such amazing talent and such great assets. but he is just that good. No need to fantasize anymore;however when I did....I always fantasized about my guy when I wasn't with him, so that is something I can say is truley a dream come true, but also......

Brad Pitt (when he stared in Legends of the Fall, and/or Interview with a Vampire), Kevin Costner (when he stared in The Postman), Sean Connery (when he stared in The Rock and/or first Night), Criss Angel (when he had long hair), Nicolas Cage (when he stared in Con Air). ^_^ how fun!

• Members
In order to research my next article, I have to ask this question:

If you could bed anyone - who would it be and why?

I am not talking about celebrities necessarily, but perhaps your local bag boy or next door neighbor. Who gets your mind racing and your panties wet? What person gets you to pop a boner at just one look?

Your answer could be anybody - celebrity or not - I am just curious as to who we really fantasize about and why!

My work buddy.. "Big Jim"... he's tall, and has a really large brain... I'll bet he's got a huge cock as well....We hang out for lunches, after work, have a couple of drinks. He's into Rock and Roll, knows every scene to every movie that's ever played, he's funny, he's sweet...If I weren't married, I'd be blowing him so fast! He's my secret fantasy and there's a palpable undercurrent when we do hang out....I was over his house recently having a drink with him for his birthday, it was a "working" thing...(we're both in IT), and I was checking out his other computer... Apparently he likes this site solowife.com where wives masturbate and get filmed... He could watch me anytime. My fantasy is to lay down on his bed on one of our lunches and do myself with a vibrator and if he got all hot, I'd want to suck his huge cock....

• Members

This guy I know who is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. We'll never be together and don't need to be, I'm just glad to know he exists and to have him in my life. That said, if I could have just one night with him, I'd feel so incredibly blessed. I don't know how to describe it... it's not like I need that, but I think if I could have it, being able to connect with him in that way would complete me as a person. Does that make sense?

For celebrities, Nick Cave. Hands down. He may not be that physically attractive to me, but he has such intense eyes and his mind is amazing. I'd love to be intimate with him.

Chloe Sevigny is my current girlcrush.