Official Community Forums Home

I Need More Sex

sing4it

• Members

Hi,

I need to know if there is a sex toy that is electric and can attach to something so I can use it or back up to it hands free. I need more sex and cannot seem to get enough, so when I am home alone perhaps I can take care of myself...I fantasize constantly, am truly hot, but cannot seem to get the guy I am dating to give me enough... I have also had women, which are quite nice as well, but I prefer the hard one as often as I can get it....any advice???

Unsatisfied

• Members

Hi Sing 4 It. Do you have an automatic clothes washer that spins the wash?

If so, you might try getting a nice size dildo that has balls on the base. Get some "Shoe Glue" in WallMart's shoe department and glue it to a top corner, about 4 inches from the edge. Have the balls face you. Next find some dirty laundry, load it up, start the machine, lube up the dildo with KY, jump up and slide down on Mr. Maytag.

You can also glue a second dildo to the wall face high.

For a real exciting ride, wash a good size rug, just one, put on some nipple clips & tie them to the dryer. :o

The inner voice of Eros is arbitary, bizarre, impecably honest, bountiful, and so powerful as to be cruel.

It takes courage to hear it's demands and follow them.

Many kisses.

• Members

They sell dildos with the suction cup at the base...however these are not electric, or at least I've never seen any that were. That way you can do as Kate suggested and stick it on the washing mashine, no glue or adhesives required.

• Members

If so, you might try getting a nice size dildo that has balls on the base. Get some "Shoe Glue" in WallMart's shoe department and glue it to a top corner, about 4 inches from the edge. Have the balls face you. Next find some dirty laundry, load it up, start the machine, lube up the dildo with KY, jump up and slide down on Mr. Maytag.

For a real exciting ride, wash a good size rug, just one, put on some nipple clips & tie them to the dryer.  :o

The inner voice of Eros is arbitary, bizarre, impecably honest, bountiful, and so powerful as to be cruel. 

Many kisses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Hello Hot Kate!

WOW! That sounds a bit ambiguous! Am I to hollow out my internal pink delicate area by spinning it away in the wash cycle??? Perhaps I am misunderstanding! Maybe you meant to hook it to the washer for the vibration factor! I like to keep it well excercised and tight and fear the spin cycle may wash it away! Any other hot talk you might have would be of special entertainment to me, I bet you are very verrry hot!

Thanks for your reply....yearning...:)~*

• Members

For a real exciting ride, wash a good size rug, just one, put on some nipple clips & tie them to the dryer.  :o

Many kisses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey everybody, don't listen to me too hard. I have some crazy genes in my skull. By brain went into overdrive when i read the first post here and i pictured the washing machine jumping off the floor like a wild horse in a Rodeo Riding Contest with a sex crazy lady trying to hold on. But apparently this crap is all feasable?.

Live and learn, ohhh my! :unsure:

• Members

There is a dick toy I have heard of that I want to get...it is a whole family of different sizes-long,short,thick andby means of something like a snap closure it attaches to a self inflating ball that you can literally ride and bounce up and down on till the cows cum home...I am sure tootimid has them...you should check them out. I have aWONDERFULL TOY-MY FAVORITE OF ALL THAT I HAVE...THINKING ABOUT MR.BIG AND MY COCK IS STIRRING AS I WRITE THIS. IT IS A BOITOYZ FAB COCK,WHITE FLESH,FEELS LIKE A REAL COCK. HAS A NICE FIRM NUTSACK-VERY EZ 2 HOLD ONTO AND HAS A SUCTION CUP THAT STICKS NICELY TO A SHOWER WALL OR WASHER/DRYER. KATES' IDEA OF RIDING IT DURING SPIN CYCLE SOUNDS HOT 2 ME...I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT.I HAVE TRIED MR.BIG (ROMEO VOID,'92,NEVER SAY NEVER) ONTHE SHOWER WALL BUT LIKE HOWARD SED IT MOVES/SLIDES AROUND AND POPS OUT AND I DONT KNOW...IWAS PROBABLY SO FUCKIN EXCITED I DIDNT HAVE NO CONTROL SO I SED FUK IT AND WENT BACK 2 MY ROOM W/IT 2 GIVE MYSELF A PROPER FUCK...MANOMAN I AM GITTIN SOOOOHORNY....SHOWER TIME.....XOXO12GAUGE :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I like Kate's idea of attaching the dildo to a washer for the vibration effects. No need to glue though. There are a variety of dildos that come with suction cups so they can be used in various places around the house. One such didlso is this one:

Cyberskin Dream Dick

See if this would fit the bill.

Good luck

Jen

• Members

Hello sing4it- There is an outfit called FUCKING MACHINES on the web you might want to check out. The human element is missing ie the touching and caressing-and of course pillow talk "after".....but if you are mainly after a good sound fucking these folks GET THE JOB DONE.....will that be cash or charge? good luck-12Gauge :P

• Members

All these ideas for how to get you "off" are fine and dandy. I know the website

extremerestraints.com

has really nice (and expensive) fuck machines. I also know that if what you are looking for is orgasm after orgasm anything will do.

What I read in your message is that your boyfriend isn't giving you enough sex, like your sex drive is higher than his. I have that same problem with my hubby. I too have had many a night with the trusty vibe or dildo pleasuring myself, but it just isn't the same as the whole nine yards. You are left wondering why you - a presumably sexy, healthy, intelligent woman are left pleasing yourself when all you want is sex! You aren't asking for anything much - just sex! I know it doesn't make sense to me either. It is what brought me to this site as well. I think the answer is a lot more complex than buying a dildo or a fuck machine. If that was all it took to be happy sexually no one would ever leave their houses! People, at least the people I know, and women especially crave the attention of their lovers. They crave knowing that they are sexy, wanted, desired.....I think you need to try to find a way to get your boyfriend going as much as you are. maybe we can try to help each other find the answers.

In the meantime, I suppose riding Mr. Maytag is a good alternative, it does work. Or perhaps when you too are sitting on the couch together, pull out your vibrator, start playing with yourself in front of your man and maybe he will get the picture that he isn't delivering. I just might try that one myself1

Good luck! ;)