Official Community Forums Home

Vegetables As Sex Toys

sing4it

• Members

Okay,

I obviously have too much time on my hands...literally!

I have been on vacation with no where to go. Today, I washed a large size cucumber, placed it in the micro for about 40 seconds, lubed it up and fucked my ass with it...it felt so good, I have never had anal sex, am seemingly obsessed with it and don't think my current beau would like it. I actually started with a long carrot and finsihed with the cucumber. I am still not satisfied. I could have used some serious ass grabbing and spanking, some vaginal and clitoral stimulation simultaneously, is there anyone who thinks I am crazy?

signed..Is there any toy that does all of the above? Perhaps a couple? I cannot stop thinking of sex and do not know what to do or how to satisfy my multiple orgasmic self enough. Any advice???

Insatiable

• Members

Well I don't know of any products that will grab and spank your ass. There are plenty of dildos, plugs, symbians (but pricy) out there that do all except leave hand-prints on your cheeks.

Ask your beau about anal. You'll never know until you discuss it with him. He may be hesitant, but he may give in and end up loving it. :lol:

Chris

• Members
Okay,

I obviously have too much time on my hands...literally!

I have been on vacation with no where to go. Today, I washed a large size cucumber, placed it in the micro for about 40 seconds, lubed it up and fucked my ass with it...it felt so good, I have never had anal sex, am seemingly obsessed with it and don't think my current beau would like it. I actually started with a long carrot and finsihed with the cucumber. I am still not satisfied. I could have used some serious ass grabbing and spanking, some vaginal and clitoral stimulation simultaneously, is there anyone who thinks I am crazy?

signed..Is there any toy that does all of the above? Perhaps a couple? I cannot stop thinking of sex and do not know what to do or how to satisfy my multiple orgasmic self enough. Any advice???

Insatiable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea need to get some toys to use on that clit

try a clit clip

• Members

NONONO YOU ARE'NT CRAZY...JUST CRAZY WITH L U S T :P ...TELL HIM BY ALL MEANS TELL HIM ...AND THEN GET YOUR SWEET ASS TO A SEX SHOP...AND CHECK OUT THE LEATHER AND BONDAGE :ph34r: SECTION TOO. LOOK AT SOME KINKY SEX VIDEOS TOGETHER, SET THE MOOD WITH INCENSE OR LATEX AND GIT SUM B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I never thought of putting a cucumber up my ass, but I suppose in a pinch.....there are many toys out there that are made for both vaginal and anal stimulation. You may try those, then use an egg vibrator for the clit stimulation.

I also agree you should tell the boyfriend about the anal request, I am almost sure he will agree to satisfy your needs, and who knows, he may want to have you put something in his ass too.

Have fun!