Official Community Forums Home

Thongs?

bigdaddy

• Members

Yes Jon, i find that guys love their girl to wear a thong. Up until a year ago i always wore a thong on a date, just in case................. Now i wear sexy panties of different styles on dates, depending on my mood, but always with lace, lace trim at least.

But for the most comfort, i wear a plain cotton bikini. I really like Hanes Her Way bikinis. They don't show a line thru your outer garmet, dont have a lot of elastic which gets uncomfortable after a while. And they stay in place and dont push on your belly. There so comfortable i think guys should try them, one of my old b/f became a convert, buy size 6 for a 30/32 waist (and let me know if you agree).

We sell a lot of these pantys at the store.

Love, Kate

• Members
Yes Jon, i find that guys love their girl to wear a thong. Up until a year ago i always wore a thong on a date, just in case................. Now i wear sexy panties of different styles on dates, depending on my mood, but always with lace, lace trim at least.

But for the most comfort, i wear a plain cotton bikini. I really like Hanes Her Way bikinis. They don't show a line thru your outer garmet, dont have a lot of elastic which gets uncomfortable after a while. And they stay in place and dont push on your belly. There so comfortable i think guys should try them, one of my old b/f became a convert, buy size 6 for a 30/32 waist (and let me know if you agree).

We sell a lot of these pantys at the store.

Love, Kate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kate,

Any pics of you in a thong or sexy panties?

I love to see the thong lines under the clothes

Jon

• Members
:rolleyes: Hi Kate- If a size 6 works 4 a 30-32 waist what size works 4 a 37-38 waist? R there different colors like pink or black or just plain white? On a really fine ass I love a thong tho they look somewhat uncomfy when they ride up a gals ass...or does it feel good riding up her ass? I like bikini panties probably the best...a long time ago in a land far far away a cute little black gal bent over in a most unladylike way and flashed her hot pink panties at me...they were shiny and so so tight and oh so hot...and sometimes when I am fucking myself I wear my pair of shiny pink panties on my head soaked in 4 or 5 different foofoos and it turns me on...... :D LOL everyone 12GAUGE B)

• Members

2gStrings.jpg

Kate,

Any pics of you in a thong or sexy panties?

I love to see the thong lines under the clothes

Jon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm in the polka dot one.

Kisses, Kate

• Members
:rolleyes: Hi Kate- If a size 6 works 4 a 30-32 waist what size works 4 a 37-38 waist?  R there different colors like pink or black or just plain white?  LOL everyone 12GAUGE  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't really know, maybe 8 or 9 but i'm guessing. Yes, that panty line comes in colors and pretty prints.

Check this out 12G: http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/mast_v5.htm and this: http://www.girlzone.com/looks/Underwear_lk.html

I found 'em just 4 U!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Who enjoys there ladies in a thong?

sexy? Ladies do you like wearing them?

Jon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i enjoy wearing a thong. i usually wear one everyday but i do have some other sexy panties check out the latest victoria secret and u will know what i wear..........but they dont stay on for long

• Members
It would not matter what you are wearing, Kate. You would not be wearing your underpants for long if you were with me. Seriously,  I like women who dress sexy, but I have some great times with women who didn't know how to dress sexy at all, wore only cotton panties, the large variety. Once I got them off, I forgot about them, and all she had to think about was my tongue. Have fun. Kate- you look great in the polka dot thong. Can't believe guys have posted with that compliment, yet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

howard do u really think thats her in the photo????

• Members

I definitely think thongs are the way to go. If you are wearing one under your pants, jeans or skirt it makes you feel sexy. I too am a fan of the hanes cotton, but I also like the lace ones. For really special occasions I go for the G-string, but they never stay on very long. There is something about a G-string that seem to dig in too deep!

I think thongs are good for anyone who wants to have that sexy feeling all day long....

If Kate says that is her inthe pic, it probably is :)

Mikayla

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I definitely think thongs are the way to go. If you are wearing one under your pants, jeans or skirt it makes you feel sexy. I too am a fan of the hanes cotton, but I also like the lace ones. For really special occasions I go for the G-string, but they never stay on very long. There is something about a G-string that seem to dig in too deep!

I think thongs are good for anyone who wants to have that sexy feeling all day long....

If Kate says that is her inthe pic, it probably is :)

Mikayla

:D I WOULD AGREE WITH KAYLA ...KATE HAS A WAY FINE ASS ...BUT HEY KATIE IS LIKE 20 OR 21 YEARS OLD AND HAS A NEAR PERFECT BODY....mmmmmmmmmmmm :P 12GAUGE

• Members

Ok, I know America is wound up around the thong right now, but I have to say that boy shorts, or cheeky panties are so much more sexy. I cannot begin to tell you how hot it is to see those nice lacy panties and just a little bit of butt cheek coming out of the bottom. They are very sexy and don't show panty lines like most traditional underwear. IMO there is none better.

• Members

Jon

i only weaR THONGS AND FEEL CONSTRICTED WHEN I WEAR ANYTHING ELSE.. I LOVE MY THONG UNDER WEAR-- I AM ALWAYS HOT AND I AM ALWAYS SEXY....

• Members

Like my wardrobe, it depends on my mood and what I"m wearing as to what I'll wear for panties. Anything from thongs to boy shorts to granny panties to Commando Style. I even have a pair of men's thermals I like to wear if I'm going to be in the snow. Today's mood?? See through mesh black brief panties.

BTW...I'm back home!!

Edited by curvacious_lust

• Members
Like my wardrobe, it depends on my mood and what I"m wearing as to what I'll wear for panties. Anything from thongs to boy shorts to granny panties to Commando Style. I even have a pair of men's thermals I like to wear if I'm going to be in the snow. Today's mood?? See through mesh black brief panties.

BTW...I'm back home!!

i wear my thongs everyday-- i am very uncomfortable in anything but--but are they sexy??? that is in the eye of the beholder-- i am slim (wear a size 4-6) however, whether a thong is sexy or not that is a good question-- if you feel sexy wearing it then go for it-- if the person you,re with thinks you are sexy in it then go for it!!! i love my thongs -would not wear anything but!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Jon

who wouldnt enjoy their lady in a thong? hell i believe that the thong has got to be the next best thing ever created next to the bra....

I wear thongs all the time, and I love them. I also have other varieties of underwear, but I really like to have a variety of things. My husband loves thongs because he always says it was my ass that attracted him to me anyway...he first saw me from behind. But I pretty much love any kind of pretty underwear...ninety percent of the time I don't want just plain old underwear on at all, and only own about four pairs.

• Members

Jon

Honestly, I'm not the world's biggest fan of thongs. They're not the most comfortable undergarments on earth. However, I will admit that men find them rather alluring, and so I own about ten pairs, all of them either velvet or sequined or something along those lines. Also, while they're not as comfortable as I'd like, they are nice when you go out dancing - you don't have to worry about excessive movement causing your underwear to bunch.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I love thongs I think that they are so sexy and most of the men that I have been with think so too. There is one major exception tho. He likes full bottom covering underwear, he thinks that it is sooooooo sexy. He really like the thin almost see through underwear. He likes all sorts of panties, but he thinks that thongs are too obvious.