• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a Female and virgin without a tattoo
    • I'm Female I'm not a virgin and I have a tattoo
    • I'm a male virgin without a tattoo
    • I'm a male not a virgin and I have a tattoo
    • What does it matter

• Members

Okay so my fiance and I were having a discussion and he said no woman who has a tattoo is a Virgin I wanna prove him wrong so please take part in this Poll I know you can see it. It doesn't take but a second to click the circle that applies to you...

Thanks ;)

• Members

'Would love to know why your guy thinks that us marked grrls couldn't possibly be virgins Ms S2B. Maybe he thinks we screw the tattoo artist to get a free one?

• Members

I don't know how many answers you will get on this site that will say a "virgin" and a tattoo. I know that of all my friends who have tattoos, none of them were virgins when they got them. I don't know why, maybe it is the age requirment (at least in the state I live) ;)

Why not simply get him to a good dictionary and look up the word virgin? Virginity has to do with having sexual intercourse, between a man and a woman. It has nothing to do with having your body tattooed. Women can have a broken hymen, and still be a virgin. They can have tattoos, body piercings, etc. and still be virgins. They can have oral or anal sex and be virgins. Virginity is a concept wrapped up with the rules of Primogeniture. In England, and most of Europe, the First born son inherited the estates of his father. Sisters and other brothers got nothing. Virginity was prized because people believed it was important to the family that a man be assured that his bride was not pregnant by another man when they married. Otherwise, the first born son might not be his, and would not carry on the family name, or traditions, the bloodline, etc. Adultery was a church defined crime, prosecuted in eclesiastic courts, and not in law courts. Adultery only applied to women, as there was the same fear of introducing a foreign blood line to the family if a wife was to take a lover. Men could be as unfaithful as circumstances allowed, Unless they legally acknowedged a bastard child to be his, neither the child, or its mother could have any claim on his estate. Men, therefore could not be sued for adultery. The law also developed to the effect that men and women engaged in homosexual sex could not be charged with adultery, because there was no threat to the husband's bloodline. Such conduct was rather prosecuted as a Crime Against Nature and subject to severe punishments. The origins of these laws, and concepts are said to go all the way back to Greek and Roman civilizations, where men who were pressed into military service and separated from women were expected to have homosexual affairs until their term of service ended, when they would return to civilization and take a wife. Historic evidence now seems to indicate that this kind of relationship was common in those days, but whether it is the basis for the later rules and laws is open to dispute.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You impress me Howard 4570. You are so very knowledgeable.

• Members

I know many who have tattoos and 3 of them are virgins, but 2 of those 3 are really not very sexy or attractive, so that's maybe why with them. The last one is kind of old fashion and wants to wait until she's really head over heals for the guy and possibly wait even until engagement.

I don't really care whether a girls got one or not. Size and/or placement are issues with me...oh and I simply don't get the oriental character love some girls have. For all I know they could have the house special tattooed on their shoulder blade. I bet you most don't know what's written on them in chinese or japanese...I don't know which is which by just looking. I mean, no one would have looked at Britney Spear's character and expected it to be what it actually was.

The graphic art just above the ass is more common these days...and of course the oriental stuff. What ever happened to the pics on the arm or the markings that made a band around your upper arm...not that I really care for either.

Tattoos in my opinion look good on the really young, but start looking out of place by middle age, and when I see a grandmother with art on her breast I just stare and try to picture what the hell she'd look like nude with her ink art. Not pretty. :o

I think that there's just a conception that all who have tattoos bear them them as a sign that they are a tramp, playboy, sex maniac, etc.

I'd place a good bet that the great majority who have tattoos before marriage are not virgins. The 3 virgin girls I know with tattoos make up about 18%. What national figures are is anyones guess.

• Members
:huh: Well S2B I'm 1 of the 25%ers.....what happened 2 not a virgin guy without a tattoo? I've always thought if I get a tat it'll be a western style wall tent on my shoulder. I am sold on wall tents...I have had two of them...scored the 1st one in '91 in Red Lodge Montana...but I digress. That gal is right Howard is a fart smeller. No no no I mean a smart feller. Not bad 4 a lawyer. Now I try not to be nasty in a mean kind of way but your bf is an idiot. I've made a few similar statements and folks have been quick to show me the error of my ways. It used to be if a girl were a virgin it was because her hymen was not broken due to vaginal intercourse. I was raised learning just that as part of our religion. The times are a changing. If I were to come across a gal who has had anal sex, given head and received oral sex I wouldn't consider her a "virgin". But that's me. Not to get off the subject but I would enjoy meeting a techno virgin who gives/receives head and likes that backdoor action yessireebob... :D:PB)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I know a girl who was a virgin on her wedding night. The sex sucked so she said f**k it I'm going to get a tattoo and left came back the next day with one across her entire lower back. As if she was waiting until she had sex to get a tattoo.

• Members

For some reason that story doesn't make sense to me. She is on her honeymoon, the sex sucks, so she says, "Now I am going to get a tattoo!" I think she probably got a tattoo after getting married because she felt like she was out of the grips of her parents, not because she had bad sex.

I think that tattoos are not exclusively a sign of sexuality, but I do think that people who have them are more aware of their body as a sexual tool, as they like to ornament it with art. Often people put the tattoo in a suggestive place, as in the small of the back, to suggest a power or to excite only those people who see it. In that manner, I think that tattoos can be a sexual suggestion and thereby tied to sexuality. On other notes, I don't see a corralation between sex and tattoos, other than in many states there is a minimum age requirement for a tattoo, and many people may have had sex by that age.

Just my revisited take on this subject!

Mikayla

• Members
For some reason that story doesn't make sense to me. She is on her honeymoon, the sex sucks, so she says, "Now I am going to get a tattoo!" I think she probably got a tattoo after getting married because she felt like she was out of the grips of her parents, not because she had bad sex.

I think that tattoos are not exclusively a sign of sexuality, but I do think that people who have them are more aware of their body as a sexual tool, as they like to ornament it with art. Often people put the tattoo in a suggestive place, as in the small of the back, to suggest a power or to excite only those people who see it. In that manner, I think that tattoos can be a sexual suggestion and thereby tied to sexuality. On other notes, I don't see a corralation between sex and tattoos, other than in many states there is a minimum age requirement for a tattoo, and many people may have had sex by that age.

Just my revisited take on this subject!

Mikayla

I don't know what to tell you, Her husband was a buddy of mine he said it was there wedding night, sex was over neither of them was satisfied she took a shower and left. She told him the tattoo was a better rush for her than the sex. In the end she got pregnant the 3rd time they had sex because she wasn't taking her birth control properly. she would not let him touch her while she was pregnant. and the separated when there litlle girl was 3 months old. So in a marriage that lasted just over a year they only had sex 5 times, and from what I hear from the other girls around them she hated every single time.