Official Community Forums Home

Leather

Mike_d

• Members

I love leather, especially in lingerie. There is something about the smell and feel of real leather that just makes me super horny! any woman who wears leather as well as my wife does gets me tent poleing in no time flat.

also, what about whips? Do any of our members own a real leather whip like they added to the inventory this month? I know a couple that are in a serious D/s life and she wants to get together with some of our mutual friends and the women briad whips for their Doms. I am not that much into that kind of life, but having one for show wouldn't be so bad. Can't say that I would ever know what to do with it if we had one though! maybe there are some instructional videos for that!

• Members

Love the smell of leather, we don't own whips. Now if he wore leather gloves that would be pretty intense.

• Members

Oh yeah, Leather is gooood! I have 2 leather corsets - although, I doubt they would fit at the moment. I also have a real leather whip and a leather riding crop....oh the stories I could tell you about that crop...ho hum.....

• Members

We also have the whip, crop, cuffs, paddle and a few outfits. I also save scraps from my old boots and leather coats for making things myself. It's very easy to work with and you can make almost anything with it.

• Members

Leather...........HOT..........leather whips..............HOTTER

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Review Team

SO makes leather floggers that are very nice! He has a leather crop that I kind of hate, but that is another story, lol. I am not crazy about wearing leather but it kind of depends on what it is.

• Members

Leather has a very unique odor, and it comes out even louder when wett, I like the look of Leather, but it doesnt do anything for me to heighten sexual awareness.

;)

• Members

No denying that's it not necessarily comfortable but for occasional play you have to admit it is visually HOT!!! (Yep, I've got ALL of these!)

gallery_6077_129_10876.jpg

gallery_6077_129_64803.jpg

gallery_6077_129_56775.jpg

tn_gallery_6077_129_16454.jpg

gallery_6077_129_4878.jpg

Agreed, they are sexxy...But they would be just as sexxy (at least to me) if the lingerie were in silk. Well maybe not the "Cock Collar"....That thing seems painful....:o

• Members

I love leather also. My husband does get sexually turned on by it as well---

Especially leather pants or leather chaps.

Chloe, I LOVE the pictures you posted !! SO SO HOT ! I love the leather thong, and I simply MUST have those boots !!!

I would enjoy putting that leather cock ring on my husband too..... :rolleyes:

Please tell me if those boots are online and if so--what website can I find them on ?

• Members

I love leather also. My husband does get sexually turned on by it as well---

Especially leather pants or leather chaps.

Chloe, I LOVE the pictures you posted !! SO SO HOT ! I love the leather thong, and I simply MUST have those boots !!!

I would enjoy putting that leather cock ring on my husband too..... :rolleyes:

Please tell me if those boots are online and if so--what website can I find them on ?

Thanks! I love them too! You can order the thong at: http://www.wickedtemptations.com/leather-357-ct.htm#loadContent.filterValuesRequest,filter_cid_3014=3014

I bought the boots locally last year but you can find some similar at: http://www.chelseasofnewyork.com/Pleaser_Leather_Platform_Thigh_High_Boots_p/indulge3011-pl.htm

http://www.pinkstilettoshop.com/5heelpigleatherthighhighboots.aspx

http://www.funkypair.com/5inchthighhighbootssz6-16.aspx

I LOVE to play dress up every now and then! And that includes dressing up HIS cock! :D

• Members

Chloe--Thank you for posting the websites. And now I see even MORE things I want ! LOL.......I love all the different thongs......They'll look so sexy with those boots ---(for" indoor wear" of course ! Unless the strippers will let me try out that pole ! :rolleyes: )

I can see I'll be shopping soon ! :rolleyes:

• Members

Naked is enough for me, anything else just gets in the way...:P

• Members

Naked is enough for me, anything else just gets in the way...:P

Oh sure...

Are you telling me a women "DRESSED" for sex doesn't make your mouth water or gets those juices flowing almost immediately?

• Members

Oh sure...

Are you telling me a women "DRESSED" for sex doesn't make your mouth water or gets those juices flowing almost immediately?

No, I didnt say that at all.... I merely pointed out that, dressing for sex isnt always needed, sometimes I just want you naked. I dont need the lingerie, crops, spiked heels...Just get naked woman, clean dirty sex is on the menu...:)

• Members

No, I didnt say that at all.... I merely pointed out that, dressing for sex isnt always needed, sometimes I just want you naked. I dont need the lingerie, crops, spiked heels...Just get naked woman, clean dirty sex is on the menu...:)

Sound good to me!