Official Community Forums Home

Hello All!

Jo Savage

• Members

Hello! I was pretty nervous about joining this forum, but after looking around I thought it looked like a lot of fun.

Um, I don't really know what to say so I'll just run with it.

I'm 18 and I live in Ohio... but I'm not from there. I'm not really from anywhere. I'm a Navy brat so I've been all over the place.

Sadly, I own no toys. I'm kind of unsure how to get one. I never have a moment alone where I can order something online and I'm too shy to go to an actual store. Plus if my parents saw it I'd have no idea what to say. I'll get one sooner or later though.

I like computers, video games, cartoons/comics, baking, reading, art, comedy and history. I want to study to be a lab technician or a game designer. I can't really say what I do for fun, its kind of quiet here. I just moved to a very small town and there is literally nothing to do here, so I usually find fun at work and school.

Well, thats me summarized. I hope to have a good time here with all you guys. :D

• Members

Hi Jo! Welcome to the board. Lab tech or game designer, wow! Thats two completely different sides of the brain ;) Looking forward to seeing your posts.

• Members

If you're looking for a discreet toy, try I Rub My Duckie. It's a "massager" that looks like a rubber ducky. Too Timid sells them: Duckie. I saw one in person, I can tell you, there is no way this looks like a vibrator. You can keep it in the shower, and no one will know! And you can just say it's for sore muscles if anyone asks.

Btw, welcome to the forum! :D

• Members

Welcome and have fun

Thanks for the great intro!! Let me echo the sentiments of my fellow posters in welcoming you to the board!!

• 2 weeks later...