Official Community Forums Home

Wpuld You Shave Your Lover?

Mikayla1

Would your shave your lover's pussy / scrotum?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would your shave your lover's pussy / scrotum?

• I would love to shave my partner - Yeah Baby!
    • I would feel uncomfortable doing that
    • I would do my own - but hands off to anyone else
    • I would do him / her but not myself
    • No way, natural is better

• Members

I was talking to a friend of mine today and we were discussing the preference of shaving or not shaving pubic hair. I prefer mine shaven, so does he. Now, he brought up that he likes to shave his lover's as well. My hubby does not like to do that, he said he is "scared." I would also love to shave his, but he won't let me. I was wondering what the popular opinion was on this subject. If you would all be so kind as to oblige little ole' me in this survey! Thanks.

Kisses,

Kayla :P

• Members

No, I don't let anyone shave me anymore.

I don't like to be competely bald down there, but what's left is trimmed down. I think it's presence is much more masculine, I'm long past puberty, so I want to look it. Too long hair is not convinient for her though and same goes visa versa.

When I did shave it though, I did it myself for the most part. Down there it's very sensitive and when it bleeds it's not cool. Not that it bleeds profusely or for a long time, but it's plain annoying and could cause an infection. I know how to do it so I feel no resistance or suffer cuts. This wasn't the case for two partners I had in the past do it for me. One reminded me of my first time shaving, so there was faint blood appearances here and there. The other though cut me where the penis meets the torso. It obviously isn't something to take lightly. There's blood and more blood...more so than scraping your arm, for there's a lot of pressure down in those arteries. After that I stopped allowing anyone to do so for me and eventually I just trimmed for the most part.

I wont shave a girl in the sensitive areas. Above the vagina yes, but around the lips NO :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am also the same as Chris. I personally can not be all bold. I have the playboy strip. ha ha. My husband is also scared to shave me cause of the skin being so soft. He is afraid he is going to cut me. I remember being pregnant and oooh no. I had to push my stomach over just so I could shave. He does like it trimmed and his also. I personally can not live with a lot of hair it makes me sick and also I HATE finding hair in the shower or toilet. I have a kid NO thanks!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members
:) I started shaving my crotch back in September 2005. I recently asked my new gf if she would shave her crotch. What a pleasant surprise...a bare pussy. I will continue to shave as I enjoy my bareness. :D I would love to shave or trim :P my Baby as part of our lovemaking. I'm sure she would allow me to at least trim her.....she accepts me with my fetishes and fantasies and is very agreeable when I ask something of her to do for me. :P peace and kisses everyone 12GAUGE

• Members
If the question is, " would I let my lover shave my crotch ", heck yeah! Why not? Its all foreplay if your mind is so inclinced, and what guy would be upset if his lover was holding his cock, while she moved it first one way, and then another, to shave off the hair, on and around it, and then proceed down to his balls, and anus? As long as the water is warm, and her hands are soft, , and she knows what she is doing with a safety razor, I can't see how this wouldn't be a lot of fun. :P:D:rolleyes:

If she would let me, hell yes. She is about 50% shaven now on her own. I don't want it to be 100%, but more would be cool. I like some carpet :-)

Telecom

• Members

I think that shaving my lover would be a risky prospect, but if he were willing to show me the ropes, I am all game baby! As for shaving me....I have had lovers do it in the past....and it was an unsuccessful affair! Let me just say...haste makes waste. I agree that it can be a delightful part of foreplay, but if you have a lover who is just trying to get that hair off so he can fuck that bald pussy....well, let me just say you don't want Speed Racer with a razor taking off your nether hair!

I stick to doing it myself, or letting the well trained people at my salon do the painful ( :o ) yet necessary Brazillian waxing every 6 months or so. This seems necessary to me just to clean it all up and get ALL the hair off....because there is no doubt about it...ALL THE HAIR IS G O N E....GONE!

So, for all those who are shaving their partners ... ...GOOD FOR YOU....just be careful and always do it with LOVE!

Mikayla :P

• Members

I would love to shave my man but my fine motor skills are not what they used to be, so I don't trust myself with a razor (except to shave myself). As far as being shaved by a lover ? MMMMMMMMMMM I have been and I'd do it again in a heart beat IF I trusted the man. In fact, the first time I was shaved....a lover did it for me. He took his time and did it soooooooooo wonderfully. Its now a joke between us as we no longer "see" each other in that way. He asks if I'm keeping up his shave job and if I need it serviced...lol. :P

• Members

I have had this experience once,, and absolutely LOVED it. Do have to say it made me so horny I had a hard time being still for him to finish!!! I was starting to squirm a bit to much but he wanted to finish!! Just having his hands down there touching, feeling,, and the warmth is just about more than I could handle... my current man in my life keeps saying he wants to try but he is to nervous and scared he will hurt me,, and as I have told him,, it isn't like I haven't cut myself a time or two and it heals... you just have to go slow and use a NEW razor....

I encourage anyone who hasn't at least tried it once it give it a try... I would do it again in a minute!

Librgirl2564

• Members

<_< Hey Howard....sounds like you need to open up a "Pussy Barber" and show all our hubbies how it is done!

:D

• Members
<_< Hey Howard....sounds like you need to open up a "Pussy Barber" and show all our hubbies how it is done!

<insert evil giggle here> :D

can I get a personal reference on those services Howard?? :P

• Members
Mikayla: You are one saucy wench! My favorie kind. Your husband is a lucky guy. Howard :blink:

:rolleyes::blink::o:unsure: Oh Howard...you know that nasty talk makes me sooooo wet!!!!!!! :unsure::D Call me a wench again baby....... :unsure::blink:

• Members
What would your husband say, CL? I am willing but I don't want to start a fight, or end a marriage. Howard.

I can see you walking into my Pussy barbershop, wearing your favorite thong, your favorite boots, and corsets, ready for your weekly shave. Nasty, naughty, saucey wench, that is what you are. And you wouldn't mind how it affected the other men sitting in the waiting rooms waiting for their wives to be finished. My kind of woman. The definition of a " wench" in the modern times.

Howard

Mmmmm.....no mention of ruining my marriage, eh Howard????

Yeah, I must say.....I am a nasty, naughty, saucey wench....and I suppose everyone on this site knows about me and my boot and corset fetish...but it is good to see you paying attention..... :rolleyes:

So, what other services will your Pussy Barbershop offer? Waxing or just good ole' fashioned shaving????

curious,

Mikayla ;)

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members
What would your husband say, CL? I am willing but I don't want to start a fight, or end a marriage. Howard.

Hubby's another story, Howard. Still not sure on the ending yet.

Plus, I found something I like MUCH better than a razor....Magic Shaving Powder for Black Men's faces....thats really its name. Its like "nair" but doesn't sting and I love it!! $1.50 at Walmart and good for 3 "sessions". No chemical burn or smell. 5 minutes later, shower it off with all the hair and smoooooooooth for at least 4 days!!

Edited by curvacious_lust

• Members
I was talking to a friend of mine today and we were discussing the preference of shaving or not shaving pubic hair. I prefer mine shaven, so does he. Now, he brought up that he likes to shave his lover's as well. My hubby does not like to do that, he said he is "scared." I would also love to shave his, but he won't let me. I was wondering what the popular opinion was on this subject. If you would all be so kind as to oblige little ole' me in this survey! Thanks.

Kisses,

Kayla :P

IN response to your question I would definitely shave her if she would let me and I had the time and I would let her shave me...But ...thing is that I am a hairy guy...i dont have any back hair but everything else has a nice petina of hair. Not like pierce brosnan but just a very large happy trail that doesnt stop till it hits my toes.

Girls have the luxury of being less hairy but nature...so what i am concerned about in regards to shaving is that I will look kinda silly with all my nuts and bots hairless and the legs and butt still hairy...

It would look like I was wearing skin underwear, so thats my inhibition.

It would take me probably two to three hours to shave EVERYTHING so thats a no go.

I do manage to stay very trimmed and tidy though.

Do you think it would look funny?

BeyondBlessed

• Members

I say, who really cares how it looks as much as how it FEELS....the sensations of being bare are so fan-fucking-tastic that you will never want to go back to having hair there once you go bare!

I think women look better bare - I think men look better bare too - but it is more of a preference thing for me as far as BJ's go, I don't like to pick out the hairs. I believe that the sensations are what win out. If no one but you and your SO are going to see your naked balls and penis - WHO CARES? Shave what you want, leave the rest...or, shave it all!

Plus as Howard mentions, getting bare is half the fun - or could be!

That reminds me - Howard - will your Pussy Barber be Co-Ed? I could work there and shave the men!

Mikayla ;)