Official Community Forums Home

Intensified Desire...

thurisas

• Members

My wife and I have a visitor right now and a very small house. That coupled with my working schedule and other various problems has made it so that we can't exactly have sex right now like we normally would. During this time I've noticed that both myself and my wife are so much more intensely horny. It's great because when we DO get to be with each other the feelings are more intense(even more so as we are trying to be quiet when we do have sex), and in the end we're just left feeling hornier. I'm kind of loving it knowing that its temporary and I really just wanted to share. Feel free to comment.

Thurisas.

• Members

EVERY time my family and I go to my in-laws down in the South my hubby gets REALLY horny! I am not sure if it is the small quarters or what, but he is contantly groping and grabbing me and we do it all over. When his parents come to visit it is the same thing. I think it is about the 'stealth' of it - like when you were a kid and had to fuck on the sly....it is exciting, even for us married folks! :lol:

• Members

If it works for the two of you then more power to you. Anything to keep it fresh is exactly what makes it better!!!

• Members

It was seriously awesome when we finally looked at each other upon waking one morning and realized... we just COULDN'T NOT have each other then and there. It had been... what... three weeks (?) since we'd had sex and it was obvious to both of us that we just WEREN'T gonna wait another moment.

*laugh* I thought my head was going to explode from trying to be so damn quiet!!

• Members

It makes it all that more exiting

• Members

That's a great story, Howard!! :lol:

My husband and I always did it in his mothers house before and after we were married. It always seemed more exciting with the thought of being caught!

I think some people just consider it disrespectful in these situations. Or maybe it really is that they're jealous.

Anytime we have to go to extended family functions, like on the holidays, we always seem to make it a point to touch, kiss, and fondle each other when we think no one is looking (and yes, we have been caught doing ALL these things several times). Mostly, these situations are stressful for one or both of us, and this makes us feel better. It's as if we are saying to each other, "I love you, and we will be home and alone together very soon!" ;)