Official Community Forums Home

Having Wife Pleasured By Another Man

barman003

• Members

Is there an easier way to go about finding a man for my wife (for pleasure) rather than bar hopping etc? I've put alot of thought into this lately and cant come up with a way to find someone. I just wanna be able to ask them some personal questions without problem. Any advice or ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance

• Members

Don't have an answer for that one...

But , I have to ask: Is this something she wants as well? Or, is this your fantasy? And, I definately would not suggest bar hopping! (Hint: STD's!) :(

• Members

I think you are going about this the wrong way, she has to be on board 100% before you even come close to propsing this to another person. She should have final say in the person, and it should be her call even after the person is chosen. I know this is your fantasy, but it's her body and her call. Make sure she wants this or keep it a fantasy.

• Members

Mike, that was exactly what I was getting at.

Bri, IMO, you shouldn't be talking to anyone about this until you have talked to her and she is interested. This site is ok, but if you later confess that you approached a real person, she may feel violated or betrayed...

I agree with Mike_D 100%! Before talking with ANYONE, your wife should be the one you talk with first, and make sure that she is also 100% willing to do this. If she refuses, let it alone. If she's game, she should definitely be part of the process of finding a suitable man for this adventure. Make sure condoms are used, and make sure there are rules set up BEFORE hand.

Also, I hope you've read this forum in depth, and find out what happens when people go into Swinging/Threesome situations. A relationship has to be rock-solid on BOTH sides for something like this to succeed.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hello good people...

I too have had the thought of seeing my wif ewith another man, I am totally straight but the thought her being please by two men kinda excites me and her. We have mentioned it and she has even suggested starting with another woman first. No arguement with that!! Here's the BUT, I am on the fench sometimes as well. I sometimes wonder if we take our relationship there could we pull back out of that life style? When we are having hot steamy sex, I bring up the fantasy and we both explode...She loves sucking dicks and wants to experience it with two men at once..I had a crazy college life so I have had threesomes with women and sometimes I would have a Girlfriend that was border line ex and would tell my room mate to pop in and join us..HE STAYED ON HIS SIDE AT ALL TIMES, SWITCH, you go left I go right!! I dated girls that liked threesomes, that is how I got into them. But when it comes to your long life partner, it just feels WAY DIFFERENT!! But the thrill of it is still in me. I told her about my crazy college days and it turned her on..We discussed this stuff before we got married and she said she always wanted to experience it...I want to give that to her, but MAN...MY WIFE!! I struggle with it.,....but I can not let the thought go..We are still talking about it to this day..Maybe we should just try it out of town and then evaluate how we felt afterwards to see if we can continue...My wife and I are freaks we love sex and we eachother very much...I would not do anything without my wife and I feel the same about her..another BUT, What if he hurts her or she gives him more attention...I am not a small guy at all, BUT, when something new comes your way...it can be refreshing, and exciting to the fact it could cause issues on both parts...We want to have a open minded marriage and we do talk..It is just me...She is like a dude, she can screw yah and keep going...I guess that is what we like about eachother too. Welll i could go on and on but, if you can find some day light to this situation I welcome it...Oh yeah she has been with another woman before I meet her, not that good she said, but she wants to try it again...

waiting for yah to holla........ B)

• Members

It does not look to me like your relationship would survive this action. It seems that you have not discussed this at length with your partner and just want this for yourself. The very first person who should be on board is your partner. She should also be asked for her opinion on the person that she would want involved. We know nothing of her tastes or interests so finding a suitable person to join you is hard to guess at. However, most adult stores have swinger books that you can spend the time getting to know someone before anything ever happens. Picking up someone at a bar would be like Russian Roulette. Whatever comes of this mama should be the one picking and then seeking your approval after she finds someone that she deems worthy. This may work with you choosing then consulting her but you may find her tastes run a bit different than yours in this area.

• Members

tickling our ass with feathers, bri....

WHAT happened??? Was it good? How did you feel (emotionally, sexually, physically) about the experience? Give up some details, and let us learn from you...

• Members

all i can say is that it was great! Too cut a story short. My wife was only doing it to please me, not that she was against it. I talked her into lettin me get a big guy. The nite of we all met n had drinks to break the ice.After couple hours went to hotel. My wife wanted to back out when she seen the size of him, but she didnt. It was hot watchin her try n take him. it when on for about an hour. The only down side was she was sore for days. i know not much detail, not much time. i can go on a while in detail. lol