Official Community Forums Home

Happy New Year!

jesso

• Members

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Years Eve and a New 2008!

Whatever your plans are tonight, please be safe to bring in the new year. Check with your local communities offerings for FREE RIDES.

You can always go to google and search for Free Rides for New Years in _____ (enter location) to see local programs. AAA also offers a tipsy tow program.

"The Automobile Club of Southern California is offering its free Tipsy Tow service to drinking drivers on New Year's Eve. The service is available from 6 p.m. on Friday Dec. 31 until 6 a.m. Saturday, New Year's Day. Tipsy Tow is available in the 13 Southern California counties served by the Auto Club. Motorists, bartenders, restaurant managers, party hosts or passengers of a drinking driver may call 1-800-400-4AAA (1-800-400-4222) for a free tow home of up to seven miles. Callers simply tell the Auto Club operators, "I need a Tipsy Tow," to receive the free tow and ride home. A regular Auto Club-contracted emergency road service truck will be dispatched."

Have a fantastic New Years!!

• Members

Same to you Ginger J! And for those who will drink just remember a Public Intox is MUCH, MUCH cheaper than a DUI. And you aren't likely to hurt others in your actions!!

• Members

MJZ1528.gif

Kisses for everyone! Have a Happy New Years guys!

Wishing everone a safe, sexy, & happy New Year!!

• Members

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALLLLLLL!!!

*MUAH*

• Members
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALLLLLLL!!!

*MUAH*

I'm planning on staying home and getting off, the roads are a bad place to be this night and what better way to bring in the new year and get rid of the old one then a great BIG creamy wet Ohhh God!!!!!

Happy New year everyone

Glenn

• Members

Glenn, why do you always get to have all the fun?!

I'll be at home watching the ball drop. My family and I will shout "Happy New Year" and be merry for two minutes....until my dad hurts somebody's feelings and starts a huge argument.

....it happens every year lol. Don't you just feel the love?!

• Members

I'll be at home watching the ball drop. My family and I will shout "Happy New Year" and be merry for two minutes....until my dad hurts somebody's feelings and starts a huge argument.

Put a vibrating egg in your pocket and join me and the wife as the ball drops, everyone should be ready with something. Lets do it in unison

Glenn

• Members

Your last sentence had me ROTFLMAO! I used to work at a Love's truck stop. Our favorite expression was "bend over and feel the Love's".

• Members
Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all got home safely. New Year's Eve is called Amateur Night because so many people drink too much, and so many think they can drive home safely, still, after drinking. I have staying off the roads for years, but let it be known that if someone does need a ride home, I can come out and pick them up. I can't see any good reason to make the court systems a ton of money off prosecuting drunk driving cases, just because they put a double shift of police out on the roads from 10 P.M. to 4 A.M.

As far as taking a drink to relax before having sex, a small drink is usually not going to adversely affect anyone, much less cause Junior to collapse. Its when people insist on having 4 and more drinks that the rest of the evening is spoiled. ( For some, 2 drinks is enough for them to miss out on most everything that happens during the next 8 hours.)

I woke today to a dusting of snow, which frankly leaves this country a lot nicer to look at than when the ground is bare. The squirrels are staying in, so my cats are sleeping this morning, rather than watching at the windows.

Howard

Thank our makers that drunk driving is not the sport of our younger years. My gf and I ALWAYS walk to the bar when we go out. I doubt that everyone gets our point by it but they will be in the courts while we are NORMALLY are told to "go home". Although 1 cop did pull us over last year while walking the whole 1 block home and had the nerve to tell me "drive next time". Cop gone notch #4 under my belt for that snapperhead!!!!!!!!

• Members
Most cities and towns have a " Public Intoxication " ordinance that makes it an offense to appear in public intoxicated. The cop who stopped you was of course, looking for bigger fish. You ruined his night, because you didn't walk to a car and get in it. Good for you.

Refer back to my story, in the humor section, about the Designated Decoy.

Howard

I had not seen your decoy post but I will check it out after this post. I did do my fair share of the pushing that night but he chose to go the wrong way. When he asked why we were walking I told him just as honestly as he would ask me to that a PI is cheaper than a DUI. He took it as a smartassed remark and tried to play tough with it. When I pointed out that I lived 1 block away and we were headed there he asked for my ID then called me a liar. It was a hilarious thing in my opinion that my ID has my PO Box not my street address on it. When he handed it back to me is when he told me to drive next time. It was very clear to me that he was looking for something else but I gave him what he didn't expect out of the encounter. He had actually made an illegal U-turn in the middle of a 4 lane highway and blocked both lanes of Southbound traffic just for us. You and I have talked a bit about my opinions on LEO and I know you had a good idea that he wasn't going to survive the ride! BTW, that decoy thing you spoke of most of us older drunks that used to drive know that one well!!!!!!

• Members

I had a SWEET night last night. I went and got some chocolate and whip cream and fired up my new fondue pot HEE HEE! WOOO, was it great! I had strawberries that I cut up and dipped in to that sweet chocolate...Ah man I get chills every time I think about it. I was a chocolatey-whip creamed mess but it was worth it. Then I watched the ball drop with my family. Everything was good until my sister came storming out of the kitchen. My father ate off of her plate without asking and it turned into a big fight. I was still coming down from my sugar high so I didn't care.

......BOY WAS THAT CHOCOLATE FONDUE GREAT!

• Members
I had a SWEET night last night. I went and got some chocolate and whip cream and fired up my new fondue pot HEE HEE! WOOO, was it great! I had strawberries that I cut up and dipped in to that sweet chocolate...Ah man I get chills every time I think about it. I was a chocolatey-whip creamed mess but it was worth it. Then I watched the ball drop with my family. Everything was good until my sister came storming out of the kitchen. My father ate off of her plate without asking and it turned into a big fight. I was still coming down from my sugar high so I didn't care.

......BOY WAS THAT CHOCOLATE FONDUE GREAT!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

• Members

At work yesterday we had smores, someone brought in a smores maker. A can of sterno to heat your marshmellow over, unfortunalty mine became a torch since you can't see the flame very well. Well I blew it out and thought it was out til I layed the burning marshmellow on my graham cracker with one hand and I tried to unwrap a hershy bar with the other. Only I had a problem as I saw a flame theree on top of my desert. We'll I did the best amature blow job I could think of and thought I had it out only to find out I didnt do a good job with that either. As the marshmellow started to fall off the graham cracker and the little fork that held it, I saw it still had flames leaving a tail behind it as it went straight for the carpet and visions shot through my head "how I would explain me setting the office on fire" as I dropped to my knees blowing as hard as I could only to catch the gooey white mess as it landed on my graham cracker once again and I slammed a nice peice of hershys chocalet on top of it extingishing the flame. What could i do but stick it in my mouth, savor the taste and go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in front of everyone.

Oh God it was good, and you ladies would have been proud!

Glenn

( I didnt mean for that story to come out so sexy sounding but some foods just do that kind of thing)

• Members

That did sound sexy Glenn, especially the part where you stuck it in your mouth and went mmmmmmm. I bet you wanted to lick you lips seductively too lol.

And to pappyld04: ROFL, HOLLA!

• Members
That did sound sexy Glenn, especially the part where you stuck it in your mouth and went mmmmmmm. I bet you wanted to lick you lips seductively too lol.

And to pappyld04: ROFL, HOLLA!

Oh I did! You got to crave something in life and that was worth the craving.

Glenn