Official Community Forums Home

Need Advice

• Members

Hey all,

During my move my toys "dissapeared" somewhere at the airport.

Anyways, I am looking for a new vibe, waterproof would be nice, but not a must have.

Something ultra quiet as I have seriously paper thin walls.

Something in the range of 20 to 25 bucks would be great.

It has to be small, and discreet, something I can stash in my purse or a drawer.

It doesn't have to be insertable, but thats always a plus.

I have been looking in the shopping area, but with so many new toys, it is hard to find the right one.

I was hoping maybe one of the reviewers or maybe a fellow member could help me out a bit here.

I always appreciate and welcome suggestions!

Thanks a ton!!

• Members
Hey all,

Anyways, I am looking for a new vibe, waterproof would be nice, but not a must have.

It has to be small, and discreet, something I can stash in my purse or a drawer.

I have been looking in the shopping area, but with so many new toys, it is hard to find the right one.

I was hoping maybe one of the reviewers or maybe a fellow member could help me out a bit here.

Thanks a ton!!

The waterproof dolphin vibe or the pocket rocket. Both are powerful and quiet. Don't get a rabbit, they are loud :lol:

• Members

OH, I SOOOOOO would be filing a complaint with the airport....no frickin' way!

Where you been girl!!!! Ugh. OK, I suggest either a simple bullet, like the silver bullet, for easy clitoral play - or you can go the the mini-vibe, pocket rocket route. These are small and GREAT for that quick fix.

For your other requests, the Jolie Personal Massager - JOLIE - is waterproof, whisper quiet, a great clitoral stimulator and insertable. I loved it immensely.

OR, you could get a bullet or a mini-vibe and a glass dildo or a regular dildo and then just mix it up - insert and play clitorally. Then you could "share" your toys - if you catch my drift - especially if it was glass!

Hope that helps Girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members
OH, I SOOOOOO would be filing a complaint with the airport....no frickin' way!

Where you been girl!!!! Ugh. OK, I suggest either a simple bullet, like the silver bullet, for easy clitoral play - or you can go the the mini-vibe, pocket rocket route. These are small and GREAT for that quick fix.

For your other requests, the Jolie Personal Massager - JOLIE - is waterproof, whisper quiet, a great clitoral stimulator and insertable. I loved it immensely.

OR, you could get a bullet or a mini-vibe and a glass dildo or a regular dildo and then just mix it up - insert and play clitorally. Then you could "share" your toys - if you catch my drift - especially if it was glass!

Hope that helps Girlfriend!

I've heard great things about a gizmo caled Jonis Butterfly. Invented by a woman. You wear it inside your panties on a harness that is adjustable to your hips. The wired remote tucks into the waistband of your undies so you can adjust the intensity of the vibrations. Wouldn't this be fun to wear as you are BOARDING THE PLANE?!?!?! (You could be in the mile high club all by yourself!!) It comes in a small cloth kinda bag and is about the size of a pack of 100mm lady cigs. The one I saw was turqoise and very pretty. It is priced around $30-35.

• Members
Hey all,

Thanks a ton!!

Check out a Jonis Butterfly. Made /invented by a lady. You can wear it under your clothes all day and have your secret fun as your clit is excited and making you all glowy and mellow. Super duper quiet. Around $30-35. Cums with a little girly bag to put it in when you're finished.