Official Community Forums Home

Sex

johnsonvj

• Members

I love my husband and our sex life when in effect is great. But he is away for a year on business and recently i have been wanting and dreaming about having sex with another man. Not anyman but a certain man i met. I have been working hard to fight this temptation. What do i do? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Members
I love my husband and our sex life when in effect is great. But he is away for a year on business and recently i have been wanting and dreaming about having sex with another man. Not anyman but a certain man i met. I have been working hard to fight this temptation. What do i do? :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I can certainly understand your problem. Any chance of seeing your husband for a weekend - or whatever? I can't imagine that his employers (unless it's the US Armed Forces) would expect him to be away from his wife/family for an entire year. If not, girl, go back and read your wedding vows. Cheating is cheating and it's unfair to everyone involved. Cheating with this other guy might do several things...give you an unwanted and very hard to explain pregnancy, or disease or worse yet - make it impossible for you to live with yourself. And believe me, your husband will know the second he see's you. If you are married to a good man, why risk your entire future for a moment's fling? Think on the future here!

Get yourself a good vibe and do some phone sex with your husband. Let him know how horribly you are missing him...hopefully, you can arrange some meetings during the year...but don't cheat. That never solves anything, and only ends up hurting everyone involved. Unless of course, you are wanting to end the marriage - and if that's the case, end the marriage first.

I know this doesn't really solve the problem...but think very hard before you act. Your marriage and your future may lie in the balance. If you love your husband, wait for him. That's what I would do anyway...

Good luck...

• Members

agree with Scout.

STD's are no joke these days. Also, if the sex is good with this object of your desire, you will be returning for an encore....That will lead to a full fledged affair. and, you know women almost always attach some emotional stuff to sex.

By the time your hubby returns, you'll be so emotianally screwed up and he'll be coming home to nothing!

Don't go there.

sexy

• Members
Ok, I can certainly understand your problem.  Any chance of seeing your husband for a weekend - or whatever?  I can't imagine that his employers (unless it's the US Armed Forces) would expect him to be away from his wife/family for an entire year. If not, girl, go back and read your wedding vows.  Cheating is cheating and it's unfair to everyone involved.  Cheating with this other guy might do several things...give you an unwanted and very hard to explain pregnancy, or disease or worse yet - make it impossible for you to live with yourself.  And believe me, your husband will know the second he see's you.  If you are married to a good man, why risk your entire future for a moment's fling?  Think on the future here!

Get yourself a good vibe and do some phone sex with your husband.  Let him know how horribly you are missing him...hopefully, you can arrange some meetings during the year...but don't cheat.  That never solves anything, and only ends up hurting everyone involved.  Unless of course, you are wanting to end the marriage - and if that's the case, end the marriage first.

I know this doesn't really solve the problem...but think very hard before you act.  Your marriage and your future may lie in the balance.  If you love your husband, wait for him.  That's what I would do anyway...

Good luck...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the input along with the thinking that i have been doing on my own your thought pretty much just put a seal on the deal. Oh and yes he is in the army, and no weekend can be arranged but in about four months i will be able to see him for about two weeks. Besides the sex is so good he is very worth the wait, i would hate to give that up to someone else, and he is a great husband.

• Members
agree with Scout.

STD's are no joke these days.  Also, if the sex is good with this object of your desire, you will be returning for an encore....That will lead to  a full fledged affair.  and, you know women almost always attach some emotional stuff to sex.

By the time your hubby returns, you'll be so emotianally screwed up and he'll be coming  home to nothing! 

Don't go there.

sexy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wont go there, i know it. It ws just somthing about this other guy that had my undivided attention for a moment but i did alot of thinking before any action was taken, I think i will be alright now. Thanx

• Members
I love my husband and our sex life when in effect is great. But he is away for a year on business and recently i have been wanting and dreaming about having sex with another man. Not anyman but a certain man i met. I have been working hard to fight this temptation. What do i do? :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

I think everyone is right here, except BIGDADDY, who is just a horndog....I understand the temptation to sleep with another man...being gone a year is a long, long time! I also understand if you have found someone who you connect with and are attracted to that the temptation is all that more real. However, everyone is right, if you love your hb, then you can't do this...also if you are having trouble with your hb, this won't help it. STDs aside, infedility is a bandaid that hurts when it comes off...by the time your hb comes back and you realize how much you missed him and love him, all you will be able to think about is the affair you had.

Now, I am not saying that ALL people that have affairs will ruin their marriages, I am sure that in some cases a repair can and is made. I am just suggesting that in most cases the guilt would probably drive a person crazy. Since you have enlisted help in making this decision it seems to indicate some "pre-guilt" over this, and that means you really just miss your hb.

So, follow your heart and maybe your gut on this one. Consider the long term affects not just the short term gratifications and I think you will be fine!

Mikayla

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a question... If you had a major surgery (lets say for cancer) and you were laid up in a bed for a year trying to recoup.... don't you think that although your hubby would care and still love you, that he would have sexual desires not being met either? Would you feel like it would be ok for him to mess around? The key here is, this is NOT a lifetime thing. He is simply gone for a year, not the rest of your life. YOU can WAIT! If this is his career and you knew it up front, to my opinion you are obligated to try your very best and support him. Part of supporting him, is being a faithful wife that he just can't hardly wait to come home to. I don't mean all this in a harsh way, just put yourself in his shoes. If you expect to have a strong relationship, wait for him. Don't think for half a second he wont face these same trials. My advice is to share with him how you are feeling, and explain to him all the thought you put into this and how you came to the conclusion that you just love him more than life itself and that temporarily satisfying yourself is NOT an option for you. Most adults are not stupid. Instead of you wondering if your "military" husband is having flings like a lot of military men do, explain that you are in this life together and you also have the same thoughts from time to time. Talk about these feelings before you do something wrong, or he does. That is why marriages and relationships fail. Men and women alike decide to "SHARE" their adultrous affairs AFTER the fact because of two reasons. Number one is the guilt eats them alive and they simply can't live without coming clean to their mate. The second is, they found the void filled with the other person and they want to end their relationship with current mate. Either one is not good. So instead of people screwing up relationships and killing people's souls, why not share your NORMAL feelings with him now? Girl these are NORMAL feelings! You are an adult, and a woman who has desires and needs. I know this sounds crazy, but if your relationship is great with hubby other than the lack of sex just because of distance... then masterbate like hell girl. EVERY CHANCE YOU GET> That will release some of your chemicles which could otherwise affect how you are desiring another man. It sounds like your attraction with the other man is stemming from the lack of sex with hubby... don't mess this up. What a caring and loving person you must be to see this up front, recognize it and get opinions. This site and these people on here could have just possibly kept you from making the mistake of a lifetime! Good for you, and good advice from all your friends here! One last note...whoever before said end your marriage first was RIGHT! If you feel that you will NOT be able to hold out and wait for hubby at ANY GIVEN MOMENT... it is not HIS fault. Don't kill his soul while he is busy trying to defend our country putting his life on the line there. As hurt as a mate feels when the other breaks it off, it is only multiplied by a thousand to find they cheated first. Hang in there girly, and best wishes to you and your husband!

HM2

• Members
Just a question... If you had a major surgery (lets say for cancer) and you were laid up in a bed for a year trying to recoup.... don't you think that although your hubby would care and still love you, that he would have sexual desires not being met either?  Would you feel like it would be ok for him to mess around?  The key here is, this is NOT a lifetime thing.  He is simply gone for a year, not the rest of your life.  YOU can WAIT!  If this is his career and you knew it up front, to my opinion you are obligated to try your very best and support him.  Part of supporting him, is being a faithful wife that he just can't hardly wait to come home to.  I don't mean all this in a harsh way, just put yourself in his shoes.  If you expect to have a strong relationship, wait for him.  Don't think for half a second he wont face these same trials.  My advice is to share with him how you are feeling, and explain to him all the thought you put into this and how you came to the conclusion that you just love him more than life itself and that temporarily satisfying yourself is NOT an option for you.  Most adults are not stupid.  Instead of you wondering if your "military" husband is having flings like a lot of military men do, explain that you are in this life together and you also have the same thoughts from time to time.  Talk about these feelings before you do something wrong, or he does.  That is why marriages and relationships fail.  Men and women alike decide to "SHARE" their adultrous affairs AFTER the fact because of two reasons.  Number one is the guilt eats them alive and they simply can't live without coming clean to their mate.  The second is, they found the void filled with the other person and they want to end their relationship with current mate.  Either one is not good.  So instead of people screwing up relationships and killing people's souls, why not share your NORMAL feelings with him now?  Girl these are NORMAL feelings!  You are an adult, and a woman who has desires and needs.  I know this sounds crazy, but if your relationship is great with hubby other than the lack of sex just because of distance... then masterbate like hell girl.  EVERY CHANCE YOU GET>  That will release some of your chemicles which could otherwise affect how you are desiring another man.  It sounds like your attraction with the other man is stemming from the lack of sex with hubby... don't mess this up.  What a caring and loving person you must be to see this up front, recognize it and get opinions.  This site and these people on here could have just possibly kept you from making the mistake of a lifetime!  Good for you, and good advice from all your friends here!  One last note...whoever before said end your marriage first was RIGHT!  If you feel that you will NOT be able to hold out and wait for hubby at ANY GIVEN MOMENT... it is not HIS fault.  Don't kill his soul while he is busy trying to defend our country putting his life on the line there.  As hurt as a mate feels when the other breaks it off, it is only multiplied by a thousand to find they cheated first.  Hang in there girly, and best wishes to you and your husband!

HM2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you, i really truly appreciate your words, and thoughts. It means a great deal to me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have been in that boat and can tell you that either way someone gets hurt. Either your husband for cheating or you for not taking care of yourself. If you do not go for it, you will feel better about it and if you do, then a divorce is a one of the many end results. I know what my vows say and understand the risks. I am just going to say that if you feel you can live withyourself afterwards, then by all means, please yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
I love my husband and our sex life when in effect is great. But he is away for a year on business and recently i have been wanting and dreaming about having sex with another man. Not anyman but a certain man i met. I have been working hard to fight this temptation. What do i do? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

u should fuck him as much as possible k

ull become happy

• Members
thank you, i really truly appreciate your words, and thoughts. It means a great deal to me.

thank you for your words. I was sick and just got out of the hospital and at that point i really realized that no man will ever care for me or love me the way he does and will. He called me everyday and was worried sick about me to the point where he was not sleeping or even at his work potential. I love my husband to death and waiting for him is so worth it. What is a year when we have a lifetime together.

• Members

Shortly before my last gf and I broke up she had accused me of sleeping with another woman. I never. Of all the mean spitefull things your S.O. might say to you accusing me of not being true to her that hurt the most. Tho it has been 10+ years w/o her I still enjoy the good memories I have . Maybe its silly of me but each time I meet someone new I will find something about my ex to compare the new gf to. Thats probably not too healthy but I can't help it. I have never cheated on a gf and would not and while I might think about a 3some now and then or other bizarre/kinky sex I really am an old softie who wears his heart on his sleeve.