Official Community Forums Home

Husband Can't Keep Up

• Members

Hey Nicol...

I highly recommend two toys in the dildo category, both rated tops with girls I play with... both available here at TooTimid

1) Pleasureskin 8"

This is a pretty large, very realistic toy that provides lots of good stimulation (physical as well as visual) for a good price. The material is very skin-line, and the shape is indistinguishable from a real man. It's a bit big, but feels just like an honest body bit. I honestly haven't met a girl who did not like this toy.

Of course, having said that on this forum opens the comment up to scrutiny... have at it all... let's hear your gripes... but I'm guessing there won't be too many disagreements.

2) Old Glory Helix Rocket

If you have never used a glass toy, get ready to fall in love. Not large, but the fact that glass has no "give" to it, belies the dimensions. It feels like a more substantial piece. I have given many of these as gifts to close friends, and I get both thank you notes, and a few bunches of flowers in appreciation. Once you go glass... ?

This toy will last forever (don't drop it) and is the ultimate in "clean" sextoys. Made from Pyrex, it can be put in the dishwasher, and in a world filled with throw away garbage, everywhere we turn, this toy is an investment in your sexual pleasure. Also, as an additional benefit, a glass toy is a nice compliment to love making if your spouse is the squeemish type. Because it only vaguely resembles a penis, an insecure hubby wont feel like he's being replaced.

Hope this helps... enjoy!

• Members

That’s too bad, I know were your coming (or not cuming) from. My wife can keep up with me either. It sucks to be in love with a person that just doesn’t quite have the same sex drive as people like we do.

Good luck

Definitely check out our Sex Toy Reviews section on this forum. THere are a growing list of toys (and I am about to post a review on afore mentioned Old Glory Helix Glass Dildo), that have been reviewed. This way, you can see what worked for whom, and what those individuals like and dislike.

Good luck!

• Members

Nicol, if you've never had or used a sex toy before, you might want to pause and evaluate your desires and interest levels. Will you be using this toy alone or with your partner? A dildo is usually where people begin, but if you generally have or prefer a clitoral orgasm over a vaginal one, you might want to consider a vibrator of some kind instead. One small and less threatening device I have come to love is a hands free clitoral stimulator. Those little guys come in all shapes and colors and can be worn close to the body while you are making love with your husband or SO. It's a nice combination, and it tends to be less awkward as a first step.

I suggest you browse the shopping areas of TooTimid and find something that turns you on just from reading the description. Happy shopping!

~the laundry goddess

• Members

Nicole,

I've got that 8" Pleasureskin dildo that Blissful told you about and it's great! Use it by hand or with the suction cup... it's a nice ride!

Laundry Goddess, what's you fave hands free? I'm looking for a good one.

• Members
Laundry Goddess, what's you fave hands free? I'm looking for a good one.

My fav is a couple of years old, needs replacing now bec the jelly is beginning to deteriorate, but I just love it. Bought it at a local toy store, can't remember the brand, but called "the rose" because the part that lies against the clit is pink jelly rose. very nice. But I've seen ladybugs and butterflies, etc.

~TLG

• Members

thanks for all your replys, I have'nt told husband yet that i might buy a fake penis, he might not like that, THow- I have bought him the vagina, strokers etc., . For the vagina, i want to try a mock 3some like the reviews said, for the strokers, I use them on him like the reviews said, ..Since i need more touching,carressing,strong passion , all over stuff, the thought of JUST a fake penis will not be enough. I'm getting a little depressed. nicol :(:(

Darlin', toys are ENHANCEMENTS in the bedroom, not replacements. They're supoose to add fun to your love-life, not substitute it for love & affection with your partner. I can guarantee that NONE of us would say that sex toys should replace any aspect in your bedroom at all. In fact, in several posts & reviews, you will see phrases like, "I'd rather have the real thing, but", or "Toys are for adult play and shouldn't be used to replace human contact". So, where toys are GREAT additives, they won't give you everything you crave, especially emotionally, and they shouldn't.

The only way to get more passion, affection, and the touching you crave, is to speak with your husband about it. After 21 yrs, you've both probably fallen into a rut where you've let your needs go for so long, that he doesn't think that you want/need it anymore. He won't know 'til you ask him and talk with him. Make him pay attention to you, but don't try blaming it all on him. The first response to when people blame you for stuff, is to get defensive. Talk with him away from the bedroom, without accusations, some examples, what you want/need, and when he brings stuff up that he wants to see change (and he will), then be prepared to fully listen to HIM too, and own up to what he's saying if there's a ring of truth to it too.

These ruts in marriage are totally normal, but you need to have to be willing to do something about it, before it will happen.

Good luck and best wishes!

• Members

I agree with Tyger, your bought toys for your spouse but not for yourself. He should not have a poblem with you getting something just for your pleasure, yes dildos and vibrators can be wonderful enhancements to a bedroom and they can also be great for masterbation. but should never be a replacement for something lacking. good luck with finding yourself a great toy.

• Members

i find it Very erotic to use a toy on my wife and i believe most guys do. as long as they are not intimidated by it. Great for foreplay. so you never know, it might just be in how you bring it up with him. that is if you want him to know you have a special little friend at all.